1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
This game is a disappointment and a complete waste of time.
Why does this get a decent translation, but actual good games are regularly shittily machine translated? :confused:

Reactions: kosuke

Megaronii

Jun 11, 2019
I'm currently trying to figure out if the bad end I'm running into with the princess is avoidable somehow. Seems like it should be, and yet..
Even with cheats I can't get around the bad end, and the bad end seems to cut the possible story so short

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
is there any guide to this game because I don't know how to get out of the first city at all

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
this game is good but the story is really short, I feel disappointed by the ending of this game

Totti000

May 4, 2022
finished the game in like 20 minutes. it doesn't even have a recollectiom room or i'm wrong? great premise, nut it shoud have been a bigger and longer game

Reactions: PitchyHornet

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Never could I have imagined I'd get bored with a game with pregnancy tag. Welp, the Plot feels very "forced", like the Devs know we would like to get our MC in a game (if female) get knocked up over and over so they did just that, it's just that it's restricted, ahem, like it's forced since it's how the story progress, and game should have been something like a Kinetic Novel instead since that's the only way she can get pregnant. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just did the first few "quests" and got done with this. Disappointing.

I could have posted this as a review but since I haven't actually finished the game, I'll just leave it here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see it's those kinda game's were the woman is made a weak ass and gets raped be monsters with know way of winning at all. i know the name is called failer but his just feels wrong. also be for you make a rude comment i know it's just a game but there are alot of these kinda games out there.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes