Snowycraq

Jan 30, 2018
One look at the dev and their previous game and you know what ride you'll be in for. Tell me if anything, and I mean anything at all happens to their games.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One look at the dev and their previous game and you know what ride you'll be in for. Tell me if anything, and I mean anything at all happens to their games.
no completed tag on the previous game...well there goes any sliver of hope I had

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
how tf is that relevant to us? No completed game is equal to no completed game with a backstory, to me
My boss doesn't pay me for half finished work that I passed along to someone else
Wow, Did you even Read it ?
Many small companies do get help from time to time, If someone that DID agree to help end's up sabotage the project and then backstab them
Why would you want to stay and work with them?
Anyhow, When a Developer has problem with the Publisher it becomes VERY hard to break the partnership if you are a Small company or a indie company; Just look up what happened to game "Outbound Ghost" and Conradical Games got screwed over by Digerati Games.

JoeFabulous

Mar 1, 2023
So the game is fun so far, but what are the scenes that are currenlty implemented?

- Masturbation scene in the shower
- Tentacle scene after cleaning up the gift and talking with your brother
- Exercise scenes in the basement
- Toilet

Anything else that I've missed so far?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
So the game is fun so far, but what are the scenes that are currenlty implemented?

- Masturbation scene in the shower
- Tentacle scene after cleaning up the gift and talking with your brother
- Exercise scenes in the basement
- Toilet

Anything else that I've missed so far?
Stewart jacking off when you approach the puddle at his window.
Also Alisa slip on the wet toilet floor.

Lewd18Ratio

Apr 4, 2018
Can someone help me. I already searched 6 Boxes to find the clothes. (At least so that I can go to her mom and tell it.) But her Mom says always "Look better, you always seem forgetting stuff".
The Boxes I searched are:

At the frontdoor
Left red room
Infront of the door of the red room.
Upstairs right in front
Upstairs on the otherside
Her room on the left

3 = Downstairs
3 = Upstairs

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Can someone help me. I already searched 6 Boxes to find the clothes. (At least so that I can go to her mom and tell it.) But her Mom says always "Look better, you always seem forgetting stuff".
The Boxes I searched are:

At the frontdoor
Left red room
Infront of the door of the red room.
Upstairs right in front
Upstairs on the otherside
Her room on the left

3 = Downstairs
3 = Upstairs
Check the clock above fireplace. You'll understand what to do next.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes