attack3

May 30, 2017
well i didnt get far into the game. but quickly saw there were attributes and they seemed to matter for choices. so my 1st reflex was to open cheat manager lol.

but thx for the comment, guess ill suspend my search. for now
Truth is that if you can find how to alter attributes now it will be important to people as the game keeps getting updated

ER420R

May 23, 2019
i feel like a fool but i have no clue what to do. Looked everywhere, searched all boxes, talked to everyone, CANT FIND SHIT Clothes especialy.
Almost every action is locked behinde a "skill wall" How to develop them ???

Anyone got some tips what to do/progress ?
It looks great but for me its more like a walking simulator...

Reactions: UltraMods

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
1681636582206.png
tyler-lie.gif
unless they're counting movements of each limb as 'animations' and each angle as a 'scene' or whatever..

- the demo ends and goes back to the main menu after the evening of the second day, regardless of what quests or actions are completed.
- it's virtually impossible to gain over 20 lewd, and it goes down by doing things that should increase it, by common sense.
- the gameplay loop is essentially artificial by having the player start the game over and over again, in order for them to find the right choices and actions, to gain enough stats to be able to everything in the game (that it has as of now).

shame. it seems like an interesting concept and there are some themes that seem to have some potential.
but ultimately this kind of smells of bullshit. this update brings in almost nothing of value, but it makes gaining stats too hard. keep in mind that most stat building events are one time only, and if you fail one, you'll have to start over.

there's no reasonable way of defending this. players shouldn't have to restart the game over and over again in order to learn what choices and actions they have to do, just to see a few scenes or lines of dialogue.

I think the dev is baiting. at least for now.
IIRC they have a bad reputation from their previous 'efforts' too.

so all in all, I would highly recommend for nobody to spend any money on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
it's virtually impossible to gain over 20 lewd
This is half right. It's impossible to do that on the first day. On the second day when you start the "hook" quest you can use the marker repeatedly and gain lewd points till you get enough to unlock what remaining options there are.

Also 18 scenes is pretty accurate although at this point some are probably impossible to unlock without cheats. Using the trick I mentioned above I saw most of the scenes.

Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
how do you get grace? i cant jump out the window
interacting with painting increases grace but as mentioned above, it is one time per run in game.

for casual players like me, cheat engine makes life easier.
I have found few more scenes. I can see why people are stuck, a different choice can limit the future outcome and are locked behind any stat points.
I have found these scenes other than v1:
1. peeking brother fapping (scene) > slapping brother (scene)
1.a. there was an option for (standing on top of bottle behind the window to peek brother but i did not have enough "fool" and yet to explore.
2. mother beating (scene). There is another variant of this scene when you choose "you lost " (scene)
3. blackmail (marking body scene and masturbating in rooftop scene)
4. father sneaking while you are naked in room, hiding in closet (scene)
5. multiple bathroom scenes including slipping, landing in different positions, picking up soap while taking bath, etc
I am still searching what more are there yet to explore.

Nov 8, 2022
The crackling tension and seductive perversity are sabotaged by the low-level and occasionally very embarrassing text. The dubbing of the inner monologues is also unsuccessful. Better to do without it altogether. Listening to a half-pubescent school dropout with a voice changer is cringe-worthy if it's supposed to sound erotic, although nothing is erotic at that moment. That is my opinion only. So far, i am not following the game. But if there is one good update coming around, i will support the development because the potential is huge.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
This is half right. It's impossible to do that on the first day. On the second day when you start the "hook" quest you can use the marker repeatedly and gain lewd points till you get enough to unlock what remaining options there are.

Also 18 scenes is pretty accurate although at this point some are probably impossible to unlock without cheats. Using the trick I mentioned above I saw most of the scenes.
I missed that quest, how does it start? Could you please detail?

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
fuck me, I can't get this game to use my nvidia gpu for some god forsake reason. it defaults to my integratet intel iris. I tried everything. from changing it in the windows graphics setting to adding shortcut start parameters.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

3kils

May 15, 2017
View attachment 2550000
View attachment 2550002
unless they're counting movements of each limb as 'animations' and each angle as a 'scene' or whatever..

- the demo ends and goes back to the main menu after the evening of the second day, regardless of what quests or actions are completed.
- it's virtually impossible to gain over 20 lewd, and it goes down by doing things that should increase it, by common sense.
- the gameplay loop is essentially artificial by having the player start the game over and over again, in order for them to find the right choices and actions, to gain enough stats to be able to everything in the game (that it has as of now).

shame. it seems like an interesting concept and there are some themes that seem to have some potential.
but ultimately this kind of smells of bullshit. this update brings in almost nothing of value, but it makes gaining stats too hard. keep in mind that most stat building events are one time only, and if you fail one, you'll have to start over.

there's no reasonable way of defending this. players shouldn't have to restart the game over and over again in order to learn what choices and actions they have to do, just to see a few scenes or lines of dialogue.

I think the dev is baiting. at least for now.
IIRC they have a bad reputation from their previous 'efforts' too.

so all in all, I would highly recommend for nobody to spend any money on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a patreon for this game, this is exaclty why i'm droping support today.

The ~55 H-animations, 18 scenes and 32 variations is dishonest at best.
Mirror scenes in the basement are obviously part of the advertised H-Scenes number ... whish is lame.

The quests added are also a joke :
  • Bear O'Clock : Father asks for a beer, Alisa gets a beer in the fridge, Alisa gives the beer ... END
  • Moving difficulty continuation : Alisa receive penties in a package, gets her penties to the the washing machin, get them back clean ... Pick gameplay.
  • On the hook : Only new content of any significance ... Only accessible with "Grace" 15 so if you don't pick it at the painting, good luck ... if you do, leveling up the "Lewd" is out of the picture.
There is at least 2 moments where the "Lewd" stat doesn't increase after dialogue which is a bug i hope, but when you sell cheats on your patreon, this kind of bug doesn't feel as forgivable.

It's gonna take a lot of goodfaith updates for me to even consider backing this project again.

First message on the forum, Yeah, not really. :mad:

Last edited:

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Can't open inventory after opening console, it just frees the camera, not gonna start this again, I'm done until save/load mechanic.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes