pothb

Jan 28, 2018
You can get a lot of the grace needed for going on the roof by going to your painting and choosing the grace option. I think that gives 10.

EDIT: Oh, someone mentioned it.

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
please someone explain how to cheat attributes, with console or cheat engine, dont just say use this program, i dont know how to do it with cheat engine
In case you want to use cheat engine, finish their tutorial. Basically you need to find address in memory of value you want to change.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
how do i shave the pussy? i remember it didnt have hair now it does?
Find the razor in one of the boxes, open inventory with tab and double click on the razor. This opens up a small prompt to shave or leave it as is. For smooth operation open inventory a little bit away from containers as that might make the double clicked item transfer to storage instead of using it. Can also apply make-up and lipstick same way.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Am I super low iq, or I just randomly walk and hope for stuff to happen? What Im supposed to do, damn, I always hated puzzle games.
The only things that happen kinda by randomly walking around are the spying on your brother when he's wanking and slipping in the bathroom. Everything else is done by interacting with people/items. Well I guess your mom yelling at you to go to bed seems random as well, however that's probably tied to the day/night cycle and we have no clocks and it's mostly dark.

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
Im guessing this is the console/debug menu? what can i do with it, can i change attributes or do something usefull?
Sin título.png

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Am I super low iq, or I just randomly walk and hope for stuff to happen? What Im supposed to do, damn, I always hated puzzle games.
This game has no hints or any sort of instructions on what to do or exactly what to interact with, so i can't blame you. I ended up completing some quests because i was too bored and spent some time trying to complete them, but the game isn't precisely exciting.

UFOBoroda

Oct 15, 2022
Am I the only one whose left mouse button doesn't work?
I've already tried everything - it doesn't work. I can't interact with objects in the game.

At the same time, everything works in the start menu and when you exit the menu. In the original video, where you have to choose by clicking on phrases.

Last edited:

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only one whose left mouse button doesn't work?
I've already tried everything - it doesn't work. I can't interact with objects in the game.

At the same time, everything works in the start menu and when you exit the menu. In the original video, where you have to choose by clicking on phrases.
interract is E

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
v0.2
New content:
+ ~55 H-animations (18 scenes, 32 variations)
+ 2nd day of the Prologue (Friday)
+ Quests: On the Hook, Deluded + Moving difficulties quest continuation
This feels incredibly deceptive, especially since all this 'content' is locked behind a paywall (not to mention the £40 you need to spend to access the cheats that would seem to make it actually playable). There's actually very little going on animation-wise, the quests are incredibly lacklustre and poorly written with little to no actual gameplay or possible choices, the very small amount of content available is confusing and poorly explained. The ONLY thing it has going for it is the pretty visuals. Glad i decided to wait before pledging.

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
What are we supposed to do with the 636 code, the father hints at something being in his cupboard but I can't find anything. Also is there a day 2 added as the patch notes suggest because for some reason, when the mom shouts at us to sleep, I see some dialogue then the game goes to main menu.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
What are we supposed to do with the 636 code, the father hints at something being in his cupboard but I can't find anything. Also is there a day 2 added as the patch notes suggest because for some reason, when the mom shouts at us to sleep, I see some dialogue then the game goes to main menu.
On the 2nd day talk to the dad, he'll metion sleepwalking. Then talk to mom, she'll mention you knock something over. Then go to parents' bedroom. Find the crooked painting at the left nightstand, and interact with it.

Reactions: plmlp

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
On the 2nd day talk to the dad, he'll metion sleepwalking. Then talk to mom, she'll mention you knock something over. Then go to parents' bedroom. Find the crooked painting at the left nightstand, and interact with it.
Thank you for this, thought it doesn't seem to do anything (quest related). Do you also know why in the basement it sometimes plays a jumpscare sound and the lights go dark?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Thank you for this, thought it doesn't seem to do anything (quest related). Do you also know why in the basement it sometimes plays a jumpscare sound and the lights go dark?
Maybe quest related in the future? Who knows. Also, the basement jump scare. I don't see anything or paranormal like a ghostly figure. That something you'll have to ask the dev about.

Reactions: plmlp

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I gave some runs on the IQ test.
Correct answers give you only 0.5 intelligence (btw when using Cheat Engine, this shows the Value Type must be set to Float instead of 4 bytes)
The wrong answers didn't have any effect. Max IQ was 60, minimum "below zero".

Correct answers:
19 videos
warm
6 dildos
4 condoms
stripclub
18 pencils
200$

Last edited:
Reactions: Wener and fiuojui

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
I feel like the dev is misusing the word Prologue. While this game looks good and everything, there is no way it took them this long to add this content. Feels like they are dropping one year old game builds (judging from the trailer and screenshots, half of them aren't in game). Can't wait to check out this game next year when it actually functions like a game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes