CursedSoul

Apr 15, 2019
I gave some runs on the IQ test.
Correct answers give you only 0.5 intelligence (btw when using Cheat Engine, this shows the Value Type must be set to Float instead of 4 bytes)
The wrong answers didn't have any effect. Max IQ was 60, minimum "below zero".

Correct answers:
19 videos
warm
6 dildos
4 condoms
stripclub
18 pencils
200$
the max IQ is 100.2 intelligence points if all answers are correct

correct answers:
diluted
2 dildos
4 condom
home
18 pencils
550$

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
the max IQ is 100.2 intelligence points if all answers are correct

correct answers:
diluted
2 dildos
4 condom
home
18 pencils
550$
Got 100 IQ as well with:
19, Distilled (what lol), 6 dildos, 4 condoms, home, 18 pencils, 200$

Although she says "I got almost all answers correct".

So multiple options are right then. Yo kind devs, are we crazy?

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
Anyone have a cheat engine table for this? I've gone through the correct steps to find the stat values and nothing changed.
at the begining in the cementery you have 10 intelligence(search 10 in cheat engine), after you pick up the phone and choose the int option the value goes up to 15, use cheat engine to search for this (next scan, not first scan), remember when searching change the value type from 4bytes to float. Dont pause the game while you do this, after the search you will have a lot of values but most of them will be changing, search fot the ones that dont and try changing the values 1 by 1 to 100, once you know witch one is the intelligence delete the others. If you want to change the other attributes all you have to do is add the manual address, for example you alredy know the address for intelligence, lets say is 278750C87C, the important numbers are the las 2 (87), go to add address manually and star adding the same but change the number, 278750C86C,278750C88C,278750C85C,etc. those will be for the other attributes

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
at the begining in the cementery you have 10 intelligence(search 10 in cheat engine), after you pick up the phone and choose the int option the value goes up to 15, use cheat engine to search for this (next scan, not first scan), remember when searching change the value type from 4bytes to float. Dont pause the game while you do this, after the search you will have a lot of values but most of them will be changing, search fot the ones that dont and try changing the values 1 by 1 to 100, once you know witch one is the intelligence delete the others. If you want to change the other attributes all you have to do is add the manual address, for example you alredy know the address for intelligence, lets say is 278750C87C, the important numbers are the las 2 (87), go to add address manually and star adding the same but change the number, 278750C86C,278750C88C,278750C85C,etc. those will be for the other attributes

Thanks to this guide here I have made a table, I couldn't find the Dominance and Sexiness values by going up and down in sequence but managed to get everything else.

Here you guys go.

Reactions: Priappus and ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for sharing. this game has lot of potential but it'll take a long time to complete considering branching decision based story-line. this kinda give me life is strange vibes but story feels better, I mean what i seen so far.

Thanks to this guide here I have made a table, I couldn't find the Dominance and Sexiness values by going up and down in sequence but managed to get everything else.
Thanks. Cheat table is god send since the game don't have a save system yet. (y)

Last edited:

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019

Here you guys go.

yeah sometimes to find the values you have to start changing the last letters, but its more complicated, if you want to find the dominance and sexiness attributes it will take you some time

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022

Here you guys go.

Why is this an .exe file? Aren't most Cheat Engine tables only CT?

Mar 30, 2020
Well that worked, appreciated. I was looking for just the lewd stat half way through the game and something just wasn't working. The last step you mentioned got it. Few scenes I missed though definitely weren't worth the effort. Just the one tentacle scene is good and the rest is ok at best. Think I'm gonna come back to this one in a year when the dev has better scenes and a save system.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
What is the code behind the The painting board in the parent's room?
Get naked in your room during the first evening and hide in the closet when someone comes. From there Alisa will learn the code and can open the painting safe next day.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021

Here you guys go.

It doesn't work for me, sucks that the stat system is the only thing keeping me from playing this.

Rienrienrien14

Jul 28, 2022

Here you guys go.

How do you use it?
I loaded it on cheat engine but cant change any value

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes