axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I have 2 gpu intel and nvidia, the game used my intel gpu. how can i select nvidia gpu?
Try using NVIDIA Control Panel. Go in to program settings. Find this program (it might not be in the dropdown you can click add to add it) and change the setting under "Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:"

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
So, how many scenes for now, 2? And is there any content when u leave the house and go to city?

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
So, how many scenes for now, 2? And is there any content when u leave the house and go to city?
There's no content outside of the house. 3 scenes (shower, joystick, tentacles), and ~4 smaller kinky ones

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"Author claims 1 hour of playable content, but that's only because it will take you that long to realize there is nothing left to explore."

It is more like 10 minutes.
well it depends
waiting around for text to appear on your screen? probably an hour
actual gameplay? like 15 minutes

Reactions: rev_10

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
the game give you the uption to have sex with your dad and brother. but NO ITS WRONG HE IS MY BROTHER. than WHY YOU GIVE US THE OPTION -_-

Reactions: Dioproc

xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
Any chance of incest being in the game? One smaller kinky scene was enough to consider purchasing once the game is completed:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: mattrixatp

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
the game give you the uption to have sex with your dad and brother. but NO ITS WRONG HE IS MY BROTHER. than WHY YOU GIVE US THE OPTION -_-
Any chance of incest being in the game? One smaller kinky scene was enough to consider purchasing once the game is completed:ROFLMAO:
Hi, it's a prototype option for the game after the prologue, also showing survival options that will be applied to any other NPC.
We would really want to implement it in the prologue, but we're not able to, cause Patreon bans incest

• Sad
Reactions: Moopster and panaku

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
So, its been 3 months since 0.1 dropped (1 month past the promised update cycle btw), now, any updates from their discord how the progress is comming along if any that is ? or we are in the stage of milking people already ?

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
So, its been 3 months since 0.1 dropped (1 month past the promised update cycle btw), now, any updates from their discord how the progress is comming along if any that is ? or we are in the stage of milking people already ?
Ain't they making 2 games at the same time?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes