VN Ren'Py Abandoned Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
PLS!! I KNOW SOME weirds guys asked for scenes with venti.. man... plis make then opcional.. i respect hes rare tastes.. but no my stile.. ahhh btw good luck with your game mate!

• Haha
Reactions: Savec and Shine_

RubyCrescent

Feb 8, 2018
I got booted to the main menu when visiting the alley, the fountain and when clicking on the return button in the map screen.
I'll hold that to the same standard as Venti in previous comments. If enough people ask for loli content, it's pretty much my job to deliver.
Then I'll join the others in asking for Venti and the lolis.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the plan.
Is the plan for the game to be harem or can you just fuck everyone and choose one in the end?

As for Venti, I don't know who he is, but if he's a guy, I'm not going to be interested in a romance with him at all.

I only expected Genshin players to try this game out so I didn't think about that... But you're right, I'll look into adding some names for the places.
Thanks for the feedback!
I'm interested in the game and I have never played Genshin Impact.

It would not hurt to indicate the directions on the map.

And that that you arrive at certain locations and exit directly from the game without asking isn't very good thing. And a hint system can be helpful to know what to do or if you are already finish the content in the update.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Shine_
So question, the description kinda throws me off a little, but do you play as aether (I assume custom name)? (if wanting no powers, could just be a de-powered one) having them be aether (or w/e name you pick) would also add a sense of realism given how the characters act towards him in the actual game.

Or is it a universe where Aether and lumine don't exist? (and this MC exists in their place).

Cause you know if it be aether.... twincest is the ultimate wincest XD

Although I assume you are going for a first person view (so only time to really see would be a mirror anyway).
That was supposed to be clear later on, but MC is not Aether.
MC wakes up a few days before the Traveler gets to Mondstadt for the first time.
For now I'm planning to have MC relive the events of the game from a different perspective than the traveler.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
PLS!! I KNOW SOME weirds guys asked for scenes with venti.. man... plis make then opcional.. i respect hes rare tastes.. but no my stile.. ahhh btw good luck with your game mate!
Don't worry, most of the scenes will be optional and you will know when a scene is about to happen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When you finish the conversation with the girls and go out to the map for the first time, is there anything else to do in the game or is it over for now?

It's possible. The scene happens right after MC asks Barbara some questions, but it'll only play if you chose the right things to say before that.
Is it possible to get the barbara handjob scene? if so how?
It shouldn't be very difficult, I have achieved it the first time.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
When you finish the conversation with the girls and go out to the map for the first time, is there anything else to do in the game or is it over for now?
That's all the content for now, this is just some sort of demo build so there's not many content. I'm already working on other events and filling up the map.
I should be done by the end of this week.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry, most of the scenes will be optional and you will know when a scene is about to happen.
As long as all the scenes that you do with him are optional... then we are heading in the right direction.

Reactions: Shine_

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's all the content for now, this is just some sort of demo build so there's not many content. I'm already working on other events and filling up the map.
I should be done by the end of this week.
Ok, it's that I was on the map and I didn't know if I had to do something or if it was finished for now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That was supposed to be clear later on, but MC is not Aether.
MC wakes up a few days before the Traveler gets to Mondstadt for the first time.
For now I'm planning to have MC relive the events of the game from a different perspective than the traveler.
Oof, Aether mains gonna be cucking themselves XD

• Haha
Reactions: Savec and Shine_

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shine_ just to add to my previous comment. On story and lore stuff.

I would've just set it in a universe where traveller doesn't exist (or MC is a pseudo traveller or something, this one could be interesting, like what if there were no twins and was just a single child that travelled, and actually lost all their powers). Would avoid a lot of headache and possible issues that arise from trying to make it cannon to the actual game.

Is best thing to do with parodies imo, like for example if doing seven deadly sins, make all the sins female so you don't taint the relationship that people have come to enjoy and be invested in (makes it clear different universe, and proper parody).

Also means you can changes things to your leisure.... like giving shenhe back her belly button....

Speaking off..... female diluc and zhongli when?

O and.... gibb milf paimon:

1641399973037.png

1641400090911.png

Last edited:

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Shine_ just to add to my previous comment. On story and lore stuff.

I would've just set it in a universe where traveller doesn't exist (or MC is a pseudo traveller or something, this one could be interesting, like what if there were no twins and was just a single child that travelled, and actually lost all their powers). Would avoid a lot of headache and possible issues that arise from trying to make it cannon to the actual game.
The problem with removing the traveler is that I kinda want to actually follow the game's story, and without the traveler, Dvalin wouldn't have been purified and Morax would've been forced to kill Osial before he destroyed Liyue, so he wouldn't be able to retire as the god of geo.
Same with Inazuma, without the Traveler, Raiden wouldn't have removed the Vision hunt decree.

And I wouldn't feel right just ignoring everything wrong with the world and focusing on all the sex stuff.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The problem with removing the traveler is that I kinda want to actually follow the game's story, and without the traveler, Dvalin wouldn't have been purified and Morax would've been forced to kill Osial before he destroyed Liyue, so he wouldn't be able to retire as the god of geo.
Same with Inazuma, without the Traveler, Raiden wouldn't have removed the Vision hunt decree.

And I wouldn't feel right just ignoring everything wrong with the world and focusing on all the sex stuff.
...... well.... you could have those events still happen... just mysteriously and the player having no idea... then boom original character that will also be an LI... or Just milf paimon XD (they the protag now).

But yeah... you gonna run into the issue of people not wanting to play because it is like they are cucking themselves.... (plus... you miss out on chance to add twincest :( )

Like they have been traveling together as just two for how many years?.... they 100% boned... (and they do seem very attached to each other...)

This is the real choice at the start:

Pick Aether: Build harem, eventually adding sister.

Pick Lumine: Build Aether a harem, as is the head wife's duty. XD

The dudes are just the gay best friends..... That way you are also inclusive :D

Last edited:
Reactions: RubyCrescent

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Pick Aether: Build harem, eventually adding sister.

Pick Lumine: Build Aether a harem, as is the head wife's duty. XD

The dudes are just the gay best friends..... That way you are also inclusive :D
Not a bad idea per se, but it kinda clashes with what I want to do.
I respect what you guys want in a game a lot, and even though I wasn't really interested personally in adding trap and loli content. I will try now due to people asking for it.
But I'd also like to keep doing what I like, and that's pretty much trying to play Genshin's story from a different perspective, now as the visionless MC. Not as an almighty outlander that can use any element, but as a normal guy trying to keep up with all these demigods who control the elements.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not a bad idea per se, but it kinda clashes with what I want to do.
I respect what you guys want in a game a lot, and even though I wasn't really interested personally in adding trap and loli content. I will try now due to people asking for it.
But I'd also like to keep doing what I like, and that's pretty much trying to play Genshin's story from a different perspective, now as the visionless MC. Not as an almighty outlander that can use any element, but as a normal guy trying to keep up with all these demigods who control the elements.
Just throwing it out there. you write what you want.

As for no powers could always do a depowered aether. And have lumine be the one running around and saving, could also have it where they were the abyssal twin, but have forgotten (along with losing their powers), so have a interesting story to uncover there. Bunch of different things you can do.

tldnr: Don't let the games lore limit your writing, is a parody, have fun with it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes