RPGM Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I thought that title was just UWU speak, now it turns out it's just a pun. Can't tell if I'm dissapointed or not.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This is one of the higher quality RPGM games it seems. A lot is locked down because of being a demo but hopefully they deliver on the rest and it isn't just bait.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Happy it's not just another gay furry game. But I really long for the days of human x anthro games. I feel like there isn't any.

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
This is pretty much the exact same as the version from like 2020 called dungeons and passion. They seriously barely added anything besides a paywall in the last 3 years.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I'm trying to beat the training fights at Sis's Dojo, and it seems like even the first one is impossible...I tried guarding to stall my health until I can use the strong attack, then it only hits for 10 out of the 25, then it splats me. There's no way to get enough for the strong attack by your 4th turn (so you can do 3 weak, then strong on the 4th for the win), and if you don't guard, it kills you in 4 hits. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Apparently you *do* get enough in the 3 weak hits, so you can do 3 weak, then guard for the last couple of TP, then strong hit for a finisher. Interesting how she seems to emphasize guarding, and *not* attacking outright...when doing so initially is the only way to win.

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
added some new maps, some new NPCs, but the quests and H-Scenes are basically the same since launch a year ago.

The game has a lot of potential, but if each update takes so long to come out and with almost no new content between them it's going to be a disappointment.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So wait .5 has no sex... uh why is it here or are we gonna change the tags to no sexual content? So this is just a demo then we doing demos on here? Feels like it should be a tag or show up different when they pull this stuff...

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So wait .5 has no sex... uh why is it here or are we gonna change the tags to no sexual content? So this is just a demo then we doing demos on here? Feels like it should be a tag or show up different when they pull this stuff...
There is definitely at least some sexual content, though not much. Once you finish with Stripe's 3 quests, and get her the box of lingerie, you can visit her for at least some sexytimes. And there's a massage scene with the cook lady that lives in the forest (forgot her name)

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
There is definitely at least some sexual content, though not much. Once you finish with Stripe's 3 quests, and get her the box of lingerie, you can visit her for at least some sexytimes. And there's a massage scene with the cook lady that lives in the forest (forgot her name)
There's also a bondage sex scene after cave clearing quest.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
There's also a bondage sex scene after cave clearing quest.
Fun! I haven't gotten to that one yet, I got the 6-pack, but not the final boss yet. Gotta level, and maybe up my stats at the secret shop. Though I'm hesitant to do the latter too much, as I don't know how limited limited is.

anthonycarlton

Mar 27, 2019
I got the demo on stem you can level up to only 9 it wont go over ten and darkmirage said that the full game might come out in two years but anything can chang depending if he add more to it.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Straight furry not sure why this is so hard to find. I mean drawing it is kind of required not to many daz assets for it I guess, but still love to see stuff like this show up. And yeah seems to be missing that vaginal sex tag, that or NTR based on the screen caps lol
The reason for why its so rare is probably bc the total amount of non-straight furries is around 70-90% of the ENTIRE community. And I just google search the data to originally confirm whether the 85% mark from wikipedia is true.

You have a better chance at a coin flip than encountering a furry first time and it also happens to be straight.

Last edited:

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
The reason for why its so rare is probably bc the total amount of non-straight furries is around 70-90% of the ENTIRE community. And I just google search the data to originally confirm whether the 85% mark from wikipedia is true.

You have a better chance at a coin flip than encountering a furry first time and it also happens to be straight.
cmon now it is not like i complain every time i watch my favorite genre in anime and most of em are about girls and straight content

• Haha
Reactions: imercenary95
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes