RPGM Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
After the first mission you are sent on a quest to beat a boss mob...not an issue what is the issue is the boss summons 5 backup mob some of which are healers. Really Dev needs to play his own game before release. You may me able to beat this if you grind levels but I for one see no point in continuing. Good luck with your game but I see little hope this will everbe woth playing without a major rework of the combat/quests.

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
After the first mission you are sent on a quest to beat a boss mob...not an issue what is the issue is the boss summons 5 backup mob some of which are healers. Really Dev needs to play his own game before release. You may me able to beat this if you grind levels but I for one see no point in continuing. Good luck with your game but I see little hope this will everbe woth playing without a major rework of the combat/quests.
You don't really need to grind for the boss at all, if your just kill the things in the area each run you are fine. I was level 4 when I went to fight the boss and I was able to beat it on my second try. It just was getting my basic attack damage high enough to basically 1 shot the red mini enemies and then special/focus the boss even if it summons in the second group. At least that was what I did to win the first boss fight. The one that was a real challenge was the Second boss fight, that one took me around 8 tries (mostly because I was like level 8 against level 10) so I did grind up to be level 10 and then with a proper cycle of support abilities and attacks was able to win the boss fight.

I also would note you should spend your badges basically as soon as you get them because the upgrades are super worth it.

The only thing I am sad about the game right now is basically after the second boss fight there is nothing to do and I was really enjoying the game. I actually really like the animations and look forward to this game being completed and wish the devs the best of luck with it.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
game is unplayable once you complete the first mission the enemies come in pairs and just permanently heals, you can't do any damage to them so you never win and never make any money to get better items so you just get stuck immediately
What? I beat them fine it became easy before that. I take you skipped fights as much as possible. Also the blues take less damange from your water spell but very much take damage from melee. I never got stuck, but I fought every thing I could so was level 3 by time I finished the first mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big McLargehuge

cdp1996

Jan 24, 2018
game is unplayable once you complete the first mission the enemies come in pairs and just permanently heals, you can't do any damage to them so you never win and never make any money to get better items so you just get stuck immediately
I dont see this problem happen to me

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Nice art and the gameplay is typical RPGMaker, but the balance very much a prototype. The first quest is a basic fetch quest and then the difficulty spikes for the first two forest bosses both of which require a lot of grinding.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
You need to get more exp first, reds are weak to water spell blues melee. If you level 2 or higher you should got that from before the first turn in, you can out damage the red with water spell and they don't normally spam the heal its like one or two times for me.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
That's why you shouldn't run from or avoid battles early game, unless you very explicitly know what you're up against. Habitual problem a lot of people seem to have, due to playing a lot of rpg's. Got to admit, I often end up getting the same issue myself in some drawn out/high encounters games...

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
"Oh a furry game without gay content! God bless!"

As a bisexual dude, I couldn't care less about having either straight/gay content, it's just annoying finding this kind of comments in all furry games.

But whatever, this one looks nice.
Couldn't agree more. Also it's a lie. There's 540 games with the furry tag, only 207 (38%) of those with the gay tag and a good number of those you can entirely play purely as either (Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions 1 and 2, Flexible Survival, Lilith's Throne come to mind immediately). IDK if it's just observation bias, confirmation bias, or just people mindlessly parroting around 'all furries are gay' but yeah, super annoying.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I am mostly completely certain I've seen this game before.
Or maybe you have seen the characters, the artist has long drawn a few of them, actually, shit I feel real old as I think I first saw the blue mc close to ten years ago, its one of their OGs.

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Or maybe you have seen the characters, the artist has long drawn a few of them, actually, shit I feel real old as I think I first saw the blue mc close to ten years ago, its one of their OGs.
Well I looked it up and it turns out there was an earlier demo of this game that was released about 2 years ago. I played that one and forgot about it and then got really confused when I saw this new version.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Dungeons and Passion [v0.2.2] ends at level 8.
Here, some of the dungeon dwellers you will meet on the way to level 8:

Screenshot (120).png Screenshot (108).png Screenshot (111).png Screenshot (112).png Screenshot (114).png

I myself have no pale idea how this goal can be achieved by normal play. Because I myself am a very bad PRGM player, incapable of even leveling up here - Tried I did - Can't - Lame people need crutches. And so I use RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2] as a crutch to reach level 8. Here, how a clumsy player like me has to tickle MV v2.0.2 before and during the fight to reach level 8 - and thereby enjoy the beauty of this game.

Screenshot (106).png -> -> Screenshot (115).png -> Screenshot (116).png

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Couldn't agree more. Also it's a lie. There's 540 games with the furry tag, only 207 (38%) of those with the gay tag and a good number of those you can entirely play purely as either (Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions 1 and 2, Flexible Survival, Lilith's Throne come to mind immediately). IDK if it's just observation bias, confirmation bias, or just people mindlessly parroting around 'all furries are gay' but yeah, super annoying.
Just a heads up but sometimes monster girl games on f95 get tagged furry for some reason even though they're literally humans with animal ears, which is gonna skew your numbers a bit.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/majo-final-azurezero.76780/

The only "furry" in that is those characters you see in the title picture.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wanderer-v0-3-0-tophouse-studio.87977/
I would assume this one is the same way given it has a monster girl but no monster girl tag(Seems common in the mistagged games)

Couldn't tell you how common it is, I just know they exist because I've seen several. But its gonna skew your percentage numbers even higher if you were able to account for the ones tagged this way.

Reactions: bobbot

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Just a heads up but sometimes monster girl games on f95 get tagged furry for some reason even though they're literally humans with animal ears, which is gonna skew your numbers a bit.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/majo-final-azurezero.76780/

The only "furry" in that is those characters you see in the title picture.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wanderer-v0-3-0-tophouse-studio.87977/
I would assume this one is the same way given it has a monster girl but no monster girl tag(Seems common in the mistagged games)

Couldn't tell you how common it is, I just know they exist because I've seen several. But its gonna skew your percentage numbers even higher if you were able to account for the ones tagged this way.
sometimes rarely i see monstergirl tagging furrystuff in reverse as in its furry not monstergirl armas quest comes to mind.

INeedSomeCats

Jun 6, 2020
You just need to understand joke as a joke

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes