Unity Completed Demon Angel Sakura 1-4 [Kokage no Izumi]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FurredDragon

Mar 2, 2020
can someone help me out? there have been a few times with games like this one and with Pacsu where ill downlaod the file off mega and then ill try to open is but it will bring me to my "track and view my downloads" with internet explorer despite me using firefox. ill hit open on the track and view downloads but it will just bring up another "open/save" option. the same happens when i hit the save option. please help!

FurredDragon

Mar 2, 2020
can someone help me out? there have been a few times with games like this one and with Pacsu where ill downlaod the file off mega and then ill try to open is but it will bring me to my "track and view my downloads" with internet explorer despite me using firefox. ill hit open on the track and view downloads but it will just bring up another "open/save" option. the same happens when i hit the save option. please help!

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Will there ever be any of the apk versions of these games be added? I can find volume 1 and 2 online, but 3 and 4 seem to be nowhere. Can someone please upload an apk of those 2 sometime if possible please. I dont know if its just unable to be uploaded or if no one plays hgames on their phone that much, but alot of games on this site never get their respective version for different devices uploaded.

luci0

May 10, 2020
did anyone ever playtest the vol 2??? settings are fucked and u can't even finish the first fight because the enemy starts at 0 hp and loses nothing .... sry to say but the second part is crap :/
Vol 2 isnt working right, the others are fine though
I encoutered same problem here, please do something
Guys your problem has a really simple solution. Vol 2 works fine. You just need to delete the save file at Windows/save/save.dat because it is corrupted (Windows is the game folder name according to the files in this thread) and that's it. The game then will work as intended.

Edit: The settings file is also corrupted (You won't be able to change settings) so I advise deleting the entire thing that's "Windows/save" folder.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I had this issue with the third game and it looks like it's popping up as a problem in this one too- when a character is too big, like Stella they just don't show up- they're invisible. That happened with Emily and the Forest Lord for me in the previous game; though I was able to beat it, I couldn't view their H-scenes without the game crashing. Anyone know a fix? I'd rather not face the same issue in 4 even if I dealt with it in 3.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The most likely reason for such issues are not running the games in Japanese non-unicode and / or not having extracted the archived file with a program that runs in Japanese non-unicode.

Jun 17, 2020
Volume 2 for me is messed up in a rather unique way:
The resolution of the menu text is mismatched with the menu UI
This means if you go into options you can get stuck there, and you can't select anything from options, scenes, etc.

It looks like the upload for volume 2 was buggered on release to F95 Zone, thus the persistent problem with the resolution and UI, even the launcher having it's resolution changed can't salvage it.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Axcell_the_horny_imp Does the tactic from a few posts up help?
Vol 2 works fine. You just need to delete the save file at Windows/save/save.dat because it is corrupted (Windows is the game folder name according to the files in this thread) and that's it. The game then will work as intended.

Edit: The settings file is also corrupted (You won't be able to change settings) so I advise deleting the entire thing that's "Windows/save" folder.

Jun 17, 2020
Why is it I'm only suffering UI trouble with the second chapter and ONLY the second chapter?
Deleting the save folder doesn't work, nor does any of the steps I followed. I can only assume the resolutions (1200X800, etc.) are corrupted as everything looks mashed together. I even am running the required tools.

• Sad
Reactions: fsatti2000
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes