Unity Completed Demon Angel Sakura 1-4 [Kokage no Izumi]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
If somebody wants some Full Saves, or just the actual Info on where the Secrets are (damn those Super Orbs....), I made a post on my blog, with the Files I made for the game series, and a Review for it. Link to it:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
... Maybe I'm just being really dumb since I'm feeling tired, but how the heck do you get downstairs after waking up in bed in the very begining of game 4? I can go out onto the balcony, but can't get down from there, there is an invisible wall. And there doesn't seem to be a way to use the stairs to get down to the lower floor, where I presumably need to go.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
... Maybe I'm just being really dumb since I'm feeling tired, but how the heck do you get downstairs after waking up in bed in the very begining of game 4? I can go out onto the balcony, but can't get down from there, there is an invisible wall. And there doesn't seem to be a way to use the stairs to get down to the lower floor, where I presumably need to go.
I also stumbled a bit on that part, don't worry. You need to face the stairs from their right, and you should get an Interact prompt (I think it was the Up or Down arrow), that's when you'll be ablr to press the button to Interact with the stairs (and go down).

A bit of weird design choice there, as there aren't any other such stairs in thr games.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I also stumbled a bit on that part, don't worry. You need to face the stairs from their right, and you should get an Interact prompt (I think it was the Up or Down arrow), that's when you'll be ablr to press the button to Interact with the stairs (and go down).

A bit of weird design choice there, as there aren't any other such stairs in thr games.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I think I kept trying from too close to the save crystal, and wasn't facing the right way when I was close to the interact point.

Reactions: JakeMSG

OsklivyT

Jul 10, 2019
For people who can't run vol.2 and still want to see gallery go to this guys(JakeMSG)
link:
or dowenlode here:
just extract and owerite the save in you game directory.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The game is fucking impossible, I wasted 2 hours of my fucking life and i can't get past the first slime fucking girl
If you simply want the Scenes unlocked, you can take my Full Save from here:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Don't worry, we've all been there at some point.
For me, it happened on Shrift 1, the Arachne fight on Hard mode, I boiled my piss in fighting that RNG fest for around 2-3h, and I might've, but cannot fully verify, done a hate/respect fap to her after finally overcoming that challenge.

chicken69420

Feb 23, 2023
Don't worry, we've all been there at some point.
For me, it happened on Shrift 1, the Arachne fight on Hard mode, I boiled my piss in fighting that RNG fest for around 2-3h, and I might've, but cannot fully verify, done a hate/respect fap to her after finally overcoming that challenge.
ahaha

vytti

Jan 27, 2020
Hi, can you help me... every time I open one of the 4 "demon angel sakura" games I get this error message, how can I solve it?
assa.png

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
I recently discovered from the ULMF and the bundle description from DLsite that the circle provide save files if anyone wants a 100% extras unlock, don't know if that's what you're looking for but it's there.

but if you don't want to go through the hassle here they are:
Wait which volume is this one for? I've been looking for 100% saves on 3 and 4.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Speaking of IV, is there a secret ending you can unlock? I get the feeling there should be, as the ending I saw... did not satisfy me, to say the least.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Speaking of IV, is there a secret ending you can unlock? I get the feeling there should be, as the ending I saw... did not satisfy me, to say the least.
Yup, I also wrote about that on the files I wrote for the game on my Blog (link to that post ), but to show that excerpt here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes