Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Oct 14, 2021 06:07 PM
Public post

Testing game version 0.3.

We are testing the game version 0.3.
Very Big Demon and Big Demon will receive the update as soon as it is finished.
After that the Demons will receive it.
And a few days later the Little demon and finally the very little demon.
We have been thinking and we want to reward the subscribestar so only they will get the premium version.
The premium version of the game will contain new scenes and sex cams and only you will be able to see them.
Thank you very much.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When the next update arrives some date or at the end of the month or in November

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
When the next update arrives some date or at the end of the month or in November
Hello, we are adding to version 0.3 a premium scene requested by the mecenas. That's why the version will be delayed a little bit.
First the mecenas will receive it and then the standard edition will be released.
We are working as fast as we can.
Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: parqueo

Tigerrrrr2343

Apr 20, 2020
Yo if you like this game and wanna see where it's going, support the creator doesn't have to be much. itd be a shame for a game with so much potential to be abandoned

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't know why the developer thinks that refusing to post the update for free is a good idea. No one knows about the game.

Reactions: coach79

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I don't know why the developer thinks that refusing to post the update for free is a good idea. No one knows about the game.
Those who support the game can access the game several days in advance.
You have to wait that long for the free version.
In addition, a premium scene was added at the last minute, so version 0.3 was modified and took longer than expected.
On Monday we will add version 0.3 to F95zone.

Greetings.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Those who support the game can access the game several days in advance.
You have to wait that long for the free version.
In addition, a premium scene was added at the last minute, so version 0.3 was modified and took longer than expected.
On Monday we will add version 0.3 to F95zone.

Greetings.
I have been around these parts for a while and I can assure you that you are not playing your cards correctly. To be successful you either have to:

a) come out of the gate with an amazing looking and playing game which will attract hundreds of patrons
b) release constant updates while listening to your fanbase and sharing them for free so more people will check it out to see if it improving.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I have been around these parts for a while and I can assure you that you are not playing your cards correctly. To be successful you either have to:

a) come out of the gate with an amazing looking and playing game which will attract hundreds of patrons
b) release constant updates while listening to your fanbase and sharing them for free so more people will check it out to see if it improving.
Hello tarzan999,
Just 2 months ago we released version 0.2C.
The beginnings are difficult.
The game requires a lot of work because it is not a visual novel, because it is practically all animated and with sounds and because it has many characters and those that remain.
We believe that little by little we are improving.
We have been working with version 0.4 for some time now.

Greetings

Reactions: nytep

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
?

So, you're saying the game he's developing right now is not "amazing looking", right?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
So, you're saying the game he's developing right now is not "amazing looking", right?
If you sort the games on this site by incest and corruption you will find at least 50 that look as good or better and don't have sandbox elements. This is why this one attracted only 15 patrons so far.

Hello tarzan999,
Just 2 months ago we released version 0.2C.
The beginnings are difficult.
The game requires a lot of work because it is not a visual novel, because it is practically all animated and with sounds and because it has many characters and those that remain.
We believe that little by little we are improving.
We have been working with version 0.4 for some time now.

Greetings
I get that you are not as experienced as some of the other creators, but you are not doing yourself any favors right now. No one is playing the game or commenting on this thread.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
If you sort the games on this site by incest and corruption you will find at least 50 that look as good or better and don't have sandbox elements. This is why this one attracted only 15 patrons so far.
If dev will not take seriously guys like you and, instead he focus on his game to finish. Then, we'll see!

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
If he continues doing the same thing the game will be abandoned by 2022.
For us it is a lack of respect to hear that when we are working with the game an average of 8-10h a day including saturdays and sundays.
I'm surprised it was you who said that.
The game will be abandoned if it is not supported and the quality it has is not valued.
We make 1 render for each text, we add hundreds of sounds and practically everything is animated.
Are you, Tarzan, one of those who support the game?
We have encountered many who enter, download and leave.
We are very confident in the work we are doing, we believe it is of high quality.
I am writing to you while I am working on the game.
Patrons are the boss, if you want the game to continue, support it.
If you are one of those who believe that everything is free and that games are made by themselves and that they are made in 2 days. If there are many like that then the game will die.
If we make a short update people will get angry.
The dog that bites its own tail as usual....
I continue with the game...
Monday 0.3 will be released.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Demon Boy Saga [v0.3 Premium] [ReidloGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,26 GB / 202 MB - demonboysaga-PREMIUM_0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 167 MB - demonboysaga-PREMIUM_0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes