froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Game is buggy as hell, I've restarted 3 times already so I can progress because the game did not allow to further proceed, now on my last restart I'm now stuck on the part of Sofia, it says extra video for Patreon and subscribestar but the hint still remains "I hope the washing machine never gets fixed, I'll try to get a closer look next time", the problem is that scene keeps repeating" I get no end of update message either. Is there anything after that or not. A reply is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Unrecover

Mar 6, 2019
Demon Boy Saga v0.61

PC:
- - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Changelog doesn't list much, but I have included it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apk version are V.57
Demon Boy Saga v0.61

PC:
- - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Changelog doesn't list much, but I have included it.
Apk version was V.57 even the file name was 061

Reactions: RecicledJ

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Game is buggy as hell, I've restarted 3 times already so I can progress because the game did not allow to further proceed, now on my last restart I'm now stuck on the part of Sofia, it says extra video for Patreon and subscribestar but the hint still remains "I hope the washing machine never gets fixed, I'll try to get a closer look next time", the problem is that scene keeps repeating" I get no end of update message either. Is there anything after that or not. A reply is greatly appreciated.
See everything new in Sofia's routine.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.9a + Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 288 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes