_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
that makes sense, anyhow i do love how the characters look like your great at character design, could you at least just partially add some dana content and still keep with the sofia updates, i just really think dana is one of the best character models ive ever seen, and like her stuff with the yoga stuff its so hot, hat tip to that, the angles are amazing
Highest tier subscribers can request content priority of their favourite characters.

Reactions: goodbye890

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Highest tier subscribers can request content priority of their favourite characters.
i never said to prioritize dana content i just said add some dana content too, also if you just make your updates small progressions of whichever character request content is prioritized, the updates will seem small and will ultimately make the game look stationary even if you are adding progress because of how small the updates are, but if you add content of another person in your game it will make the updates feel more full even though your just adding some dana content, and on top of that, by the way your going about things you'll get a slower subscriber rate, and that is people that also like the requested content and decide to describe, but if you do the dana content too not only would you have people that like the requested content but also the dana stuff, and so then will also subscribe and then there would be polls needed for your patreon and then you could create donations to bias your request more than the other etc etc, im just saying that if you also add content of other character it will benefit you much more than the way your currently going about things, atleast think on it, theres no harm in thinking on it, do you want more subscribers and grow your fanbase, or just stick with the small amount you already have now, including me, think about it

Paul-123

Mar 28, 2022
The thing is; we added Dana content and barely held steady with subscribers. Our biggest boost so far was the Sofia update. The current formula is: main family character update one month and then side character content, mostly. However there are some made Kara scenes to be implemented in game which might be done, this next update.
Hi, when is the update planned for Sofia?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
When we hit 250 subscribers. ;)
so what do you think, do you want to add a little dana content ergo my explanation why its beneficial as a whole for you to add it? think of that 250 turning to 350 simply just by adding some dana content per every update, your percentages will rise

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
You should be in midday. If somehow you are in afternoon. You are soft-locked. Let us know how you got to afternoon.
see? i did tell you that people will see it exactly as i said it would, tiny updates with just a few photos and ultimately coming off as how onitosan put it "there is no new interesting content in this game. a few photos doesn't change anything." in other words seemingly stagnant or stationary, like i said trust my idea, take criticism from your fans, else enjoy losing them
I mean he didn't lose anything because there is no new interesting content in this game. a few photos doesn't change anything. Nothing is lost because there is nothing interesting. It's so hard to understand.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
see? i did tell you that people will see it exactly as i said it would, tiny updates with just a few photos and ultimately coming off as how onitosan put it "there is no new interesting content in this game. a few photos doesn't change anything." in other words seemingly stagnant or stationary, like i said trust my idea, take criticism from your fans, else enjoy losing them
Next update will have a mix of main and side character content.

Reactions: goodbye890

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Next update will have a mix of main and side character content.
wise choice, im sure not only me but everyone else can't wait for some dana content and whatever the most requested character is on the patreon thing, cant wait for next update

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
it small update again right?
You mean since the update a month ago? We try to give our subscribers something for their money each month. If you think like that, you might as well give your money to one of the heavy hitters for no update so they can go on holiday.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes