CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
like the developer said, all depends on the definition of NTR all people have as it doesn't seem to be a "single one"
so is forced sex/BJ NTR or rape ? the subject is open for discussion but in the end...merely a detail...

about sandbox and grinding ?
the real question would be do you like the game or not ?
if yes...take the bad with the good as part of a necessary evil
if not why moan about it ?
Already glad we get the games for free and I am sure everybody has his own idea how to improve according to his own taste but again in the end... it is free and "fun"
rather a bit of grinding than a game that never progresses and empty content updates
It's not about the definition of us, it's about the definition of the forum. To make it clear, I copied the definition from the official thread for tags:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
So, yeah, it should not only be tagged NTR in the mainpost but also in the header.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
so just a matter of feeling and interpretation, not really a big existential debate here
By Dev/Author/and the Player.
You see 3 people could have 3 complete different deffinition about the word "NTR", thats why I asked in detail what I was gonna expect. Not vage because of the Language barriar but in more Detail for people like me who react alergic towards NTR when its not Avoidable.
Thats the debate here.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
something to laught from patreon.... did not saw dev threating players before but everything is for first time :D

Yesterday the premium version of the game was leaked to us without our consent. We feel that we have been robbed.

We have tried everything to stop it and they have not listened.

Normally releasing a new version is something to rejoice about.

Today we are totally sad.

We have a lot of unsubscribers. If it were up to me I would cancel the game and send it to hell for everything we are encountering.

I don't know what we are going to do but I am not going to work today.

People have been very happy to see the premium version. I keep saying the same thing, support the project or we will take drastic measures. Then will come the crying...

We believe that what we have in our hands is impressive but that is the future....

We have a lot of 0.4 material done, but today has given us a lot to think about.

If we see that the patreons do not go up we will go at the same speed of work as the support received.

Greetings.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Am I missing something or is only the beginning done at the moment? Been to school, have the package delivery job, but at home I can't seem to do much. Learned the first massage course and entered every room in the mornings and bathroom when someone is in there but there doesn't seem to be much yet

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
like the developer said, all depends on the definition of NTR all people have as it doesn't seem to be a "single one"
so is forced sex/BJ NTR or rape ? the subject is open for discussion but in the end...merely a detail...

about sandbox and grinding ?
the real question would be do you like the game or not ?
if yes...take the bad with the good as part of a necessary evil
if not why moan about it ?
Already glad we get the games for free and I am sure everybody has his own idea how to improve according to his own taste but again in the end... it is free and "fun"
rather a bit of grinding than a game that never progresses and empty content updates
Hm, about ntr
Being forced into sex and bj and stuff is ntr.

I think the love interests of the protagonist getting sexually interacted by another person who is not a love interest should be considered ntr.

It shouldn't be considered ntr if you as the protagonist steal other girls as the game is about you, its from your perspective, you doing the cucking. The act would be considered as ntr but in a game where the world revovles around you, it shouldn't be ntr to steal girls.

Light ntr like groping could not be ntr but it depends on the situation and how significant it is to the story....i think...
Like your gf walking down the street and a rando paruchutes down from the sky and gropes her tits for 5 seconds but then he runs off for a better pair. That i would'nt say is ntr.
Vs
Your gf not letting the rando go away and enjoys her tits being fondled, takes off her shirt and commands the poor dude to pleasure her till she orgasms. That i would say is ntr.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
something to laught from patreon.... did not saw dev threating players before but everything is for first time :D

Yesterday the premium version of the game was leaked to us without our consent. We feel that we have been robbed.

We have tried everything to stop it and they have not listened.

Normally releasing a new version is something to rejoice about.

Today we are totally sad.

We have a lot of unsubscribers. If it were up to me I would cancel the game and send it to hell for everything we are encountering.

I don't know what we are going to do but I am not going to work today.

People have been very happy to see the premium version. I keep saying the same thing, support the project or we will take drastic measures. Then will come the crying...

We believe that what we have in our hands is impressive but that is the future....

We have a lot of 0.4 material done, but today has given us a lot to think about.

If we see that the patreons do not go up we will go at the same speed of work as the support received.

Greetings.
I've been pirating games since the early 80's... and this Dev, I think, needs some guidance on how to stay in the game.

Unless you are going to code in some DRM shit, there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent the game from leaking. It's gonna happen, usually a minute after you release it to your first Patreon. So - like someone else in this thread already said - you need to learn how to manage that and make it for your benefit.

Think of all of us as unpaid Beta testers and free advertising. We DL it. We play it. We tell our friends. We complain about bugs or request content... all of this is good for the Dev. It's part of that feedback loop you need to have a successful product.

Personally, the way I usually do things is I pirate and try dozens and dozens of new games. I'll give then a quick whirl, see if I like them, and for about 99% of them, I'll then just delete them. But for that 1% I really like, I'll actually go and buy the full version and support the dev. I'll also talk friends into getting it. I used to even run some fan websites for certain games and almost all the devs I got to meet and talk too, were 100% aware of this sort of piracy and totally fine with it. They all did it themselves, lol!

Why do you think Free to Play games like Fortnite are the big dogs these days? They need those millions of non-paying customers to provide the foundation for their game. That way, the game is so much better quality and the smaller amount of players who do spend money, spend a LOT of money. Trying to keep your product in a small bottle with a very few supporters is suicide. IMHO

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I've been pirating games since the early 80's... and this Dev, I think, needs some guidance on how to stay in the game.

Unless you are going to code in some DRM shit, there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent the game from leaking. It's gonna happen, usually a minute after you release it to your first Patreon. So - like someone else in this thread already said - you need to learn how to manage that and make it for your benefit.

Think of all of us as unpaid Beta testers and free advertising. We DL it. We play it. We tell our friends. We complain about bugs or request content... all of this is good for the Dev. It's part of that feedback loop you need to have a successful product.

Personally, the way I usually do things is I pirate and try dozens and dozens of new games. I'll give then a quick whirl, see if I like them, and for about 99% of them, I'll then just delete them. But for that 1% I really like, I'll actually go and buy the full version and support the dev. I'll also talk friends into getting it. I used to even run some fan websites for certain games and almost all the devs I got to meet and talk too, were 100% aware of this sort of piracy and totally fine with it. They all did it themselves, lol!

Why do you think Free to Play games like Fortnite are the big dogs these days? They need those millions of non-paying customers to provide the foundation for their game. That way, the game is so much better quality and the smaller amount of players who do spend money, spend a LOT of money. Trying to keep your product in a small bottle with a very few supporters is suicide. IMHO
i need to aggre with u...i would only add that most of favorited games was starting to be leaked here and found audience (if they were good)

instead of threating ppl to not work today cause leak atc...dev should rather tought about if his story/game system/content is good enought to be donated...

i was here for example cause incest when it was not taged by NTR, know that it is there (thankfully cause discusion and not by proper tags) i lost interest in game...

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

I guess that is nothing new, even a dumb russian boomer like me gets it.
But I kinda get where the dev. stands right now.

If what he said about 8-10 work hours + working 5-6 days one the game and then recieve somewhat a harsh feedback, that can piss people off. Even devs lol.
The language barrier probably makes it not better since he cant communicate with us all perfectly and here it can happen that he takes something personal or even completely out of context.

Im still waiting for the dev to address the NTR content and I wouldnt be supprised if the leaving unsubscribers has something to do with it.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My complaint in a nutshell:
"Hey mom, I'm learning how to give massages and I can make money at it but I need your help."
"ok, sure honey."
...and then zero massage scenes follow in this release. Why would you do that? At least give the initial massage scene!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do you leave school?
it say i cant miss class, but when I go to class it say i already had the class, so how do i leave the school?
can I edit save file to write in a new location? if I knew the location names that is?

Reactions: boof59
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes