hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Well for me, I was thinking of pledging until I saw the developer's public patreon post stating how if he doesn't get enough patrons, he is not going to develop the game anymore. The mindset behind it says "give me money to keep creating this game", but the problem is the game is still in the early development phase for content. Many devs who just start out here create games as a side hobby and it takes awhile before they can even get a solid base of supporters.

I do like the premise of this game, but I will also just put it on my "watchlist", since there are so many games like this one out there. It's only on version 0.3, but it does feel like 0.1 content minus the exclusive patreon scenes (which are nice, but not worth my pledge yet). And he does say "for a cup of coffee", but if I had to give a cup of coffee to every developer here, I would be broke. And many developers still abandon their games even after they get a solid base too or milk their supporters. This happens a lot too. I learned my lesson when I first started to seriously pledge.

Reactions: BenBen95 and sdna1

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I will try to clarify from my bad English that I constantly use a translator.
1- Claire's scene ---> I show the first part so that the user knows that the teacher is blackmailing her and she accepts because it is convenient for her. (2nd part is avoidable).

2- The second time Claire goes to see the director: ----> The first part I show you because I want to show the user that the MC has caught them. Why? because it's a gap in the story where from then on paths like blackmail are opened (2part is avoidable that by the way I made a vote in patreon and the patrons pied it).
I should have put a warty old woman to see if she is also a Li....

3- You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it. So maybe he fucked her or he kicked her and left. Your imagination decides). If you will see any attempt or any touching.... Why? because of what I said before, the idea is to turn it around with trickery, revenge, manipulation or some surprise? But there will never be penetration and if there is, which I doubt, there will be a label if you want to avoid it (that's why I ask when it becomes NTR? caressing the belly is NTR? caressing the ass is NTR? looking with the eyes is NTR?...).

If I don't show that it's impossible to create a story, it's that clear.
I am constantly reading very nasty comments. NTR death, to the stake!!! you fucked up your game! Dreams fuck up your game... I give you one star less because there is no discord.
The reality is that the MC will take all the girls one way or another....
But as I said the game consumes me an impressive amount of time and the comments in 90% are toxic and dent my morale.
I was warned about the NTR but I didn't know to this extreme level.
(Which for me is not NTR because the MC barely knows Claire but for you guys it is because every girl you see is a li.... )
For you guys touching a boob is NTR? at what point does it become NTR? It is not clear to me. I try to give life to the story but if the MC is the only man in the game then I can't develop much of a story...

4- I've been animating practically the whole game and making renders for each conversation. Other games don't do that even as a joke. I have seen that it has not been valued so I discard that from now on.

5- I would have preferred, hey Dev, add another block to not see Claire at all.... But no, just shit after shit... so you only win that I don't want to do the game.

6- . We believe that we have made impressive and very worked sex scenes that we haven't heard anything... The first scene of Claire has hundreds of renders and the second scene almost the same. We play with the clothes with the difficulty that it takes, in other games magically disappears and an endless number of other things ...
I understand that those scenes are not important because it is not the MC, but it was a demonstration to show the quality of them. And the one who says they are redundant is right.

7- If there were no dreams and if there were no things like this we would be on the subject that there is no sex... and another war... The one who says the dreams fucked up the scenes has no idea. When you see a scene from the real MC we'll give it all away. In the dream you didn't see the pussy or anything.... We only tried to transmit the obsession of the character.

I had very clear that this game would be very expensive to make because there are many areas, many girls, courses, objects and many things more and that has the handicap that I can only focus on 1 girl or 2 ... because if I focus on all would not see anything until version 10.
Why did I say that if you like it, support it? For the same reason that I can't spend 1 year making a game until the stories of the girls are more or less in order and the people will support it or not... Because for that, I focus on another project if I see comments like that.

8-There are many girls and each one has her story and her way to get it, so your crystal ball works badly.

I'm probably leaving something out and every time I say something it seems like we start another debate as if it were a salsa rosa show.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
1- Claire's scene ---> I show the first part so that the user knows that the teacher is blackmailing her and she accepts because it is convenient for her. (2nd part is avoidable).

2- The second time Claire goes to see the director: ----> The first part I show you because I want to show the user that the MC has caught them. Why? because it's a gap in the story where from then on paths like blackmail are opened (2part is avoidable that by the way I made a vote in patreon and the patrons pied it).

3- You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it. So maybe he fucked her or he kicked her and left. Your imagination decides). If you will see any attempt or any touching.... Why? because of what I said before, the idea is to turn it around with trickery, revenge, manipulation or some surprise? But there will never be penetration and if there is, which I doubt, there will be a label if you want to avoid it (that's why I ask when it becomes NTR? caressing the belly is NTR? caressing the ass is NTR? looking with the eyes is NTR?...).

I am constantly reading very nasty comments. NTR death, to the stake!!! you fucked up your game! Dreams fuck up your game... I give you one star less because there is no discord.
But as I said the game consumes me an impressive amount of time and the comments in 90% are toxic and dent my morale.
(Which for me is not NTR because the MC barely knows Claire but for you guys it is because every girl you see is a li.... )
For you guys touching a boob is NTR? at what point does it become NTR? It is not clear to me. I try to give life to the story but if the MC is the only man in the game then I can't develop much of a story...

4- I've been animating practically the whole game and making renders for each conversation. Other games don't do that even as a joke. I have seen that it has not been valued so I discard that from now on.

5- I would have preferred, hey Dev, add another block to not see Claire at all.... But no, just shit after shit... so you only win that I don't want to do the game.

6- . We believe that we have made impressive and very worked sex scenes that we haven't heard anything... The first scene of Claire has hundreds of renders and the second scene almost the same. We play with the clothes with the difficulty that it takes, in other games magically disappears and an endless number of other things ...
I understand that those scenes are not important because it is not the MC, but it was a demonstration to show the quality of them. And the one who says they are redundant is right.

7- If there were no dreams and if there were no things like this we would be on the subject that there is no sex... and another war... The one who says the dreams fucked up the scenes has no idea. When you see a scene from the real MC we'll give it all away. In the dream you didn't see the pussy or anything.... We only tried to transmit the obsession of the character.

I had very clear that this game would be very expensive to make because there are many areas, many girls, courses, objects and many things more and that has the handicap that I can only focus on 1 girl or 2 ... because if I focus on all would not see anything until version 10.
Why did I say that if you like it, support it? For the same reason that I can't spend 1 year making a game until the stories of the girls are more or less in order and the people will support it or not... Because for that, I focus on another project if I see comments like that.

8-There are many girls and each one has her story and her way to get it, so your crystal ball works badly.

I'm probably leaving something out and every time I say something it seems like we start another debate as if it were a salsa rosa show.
I think you should just keep making the game you love, without trying to cater to anyone but those who will collaterally enjoy your product, no matter how niche it'll be.

Also many people have the tendency of developing emotional attachments to fictional characters, to the point of just red flagging whenever something might get in between them and what they perceive as LI.

I'd say don't pay attention to who's getting in the way of making the game you want, your niche that appreciate your choices will grow in time, but don't make the mistake of creating something you don't like just to appeal to a bigger audience, it arguably wont fix the game for them and you'll feel even more frustrated if that wont bring in more supporters.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
A few words to say that I like this game, that I will continue to follow it and that I really appreciate the work of the dev.:love:

Not everything is perfect, but, in my opinion, it's above the average game here, starting with the story itself. It's not a Nobel Prize winner, but it's still original.

As for the negative, everything has been said, I think: images not always well finished, confusion he/she, his/her, the lack of clues indicating that one has finished the content of the current version.
I'll add, because I don't read very fast :oops:, that I sometimes have to repeat animations to read the dialogues, obviously it disturbs the immersion a bit...

Sandbox side: to each his own. When it's well done, I find it more realistic, more immersive. And here, I've already found better, but I've also often found much worse.
On the NTR side: there are really people who have nothing else to do but to spread themselves out and get off on reading their prose. A form of narcissism, basically. I don't like being cuckolded any more than anyone else, but to me, the episode with the director is more like voyeurism. The MC has never touched the girl and he doesn't even think of her as LI when it happens. I've come to assume that those who can't stand this part only want to see themselves in the game, only hear about themselves. Another form of narcissism...:p
As for knowing what is really NTR... Well, it's a problem of semantics, as always. As Alfred said, the word is not the thing.

Well, KEEP THE GOOD WORK, DEV ! AND HAVE FUN DOING THIS GAME (y) (y) (y)
Even if there are things that can be improved. There always is

That's my opinion and I share it;)

And what's more, Ado Campeol is dead! :(

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
My advice... stop engaging the non-paying Pirates here.

It's your work product. Do what you think is best. Listen to the supporters, of course - but at the end of the day, you have to be happy with what you made. All you are doing here, IMO, is getting yourself worked up and losing valuable time.

Arguing on the internet is like pissing into the wind.

I think a lot of people (myself included) are watching this game and look forward to seeing more in the future.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

1.So the first scene with Claire (which is a LI) is not avoidable and therefore its NTR. Thanks for the clarification.
I kinda get what you want to do with the story. Claire is more of a Bitch/Whore type of character since she did it because its
"convenient for her".
Since its a Sandbox game I wont mind this short NTR scene aslong you can avoid her completely in the game from that point on.

2.There are other good options to start blackmailing a LI without having them fucking another people. But its your Character and your story but its a big deal breaker for others...like you saw in the forum.
I just dont get why MC is forced to look them banging in the first scene and not giving the Player the option to intervene right there ? With that you not only can blackmail her and the Director but also avoided the NTR...
The problem is even before the game really starts the "cataclyst" (the first scene) is a big No for many.
At least the second and (probably) any other content of her is avoidable and not only skippable.
"I should have put a warty old woman to see if she is also a Li"
-Haha, I doubt that but you do you.

3."You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it."
So its avoidable now. As long nothing is hinted that they were really fucking and, like you said "its up to my imagination" I gonna try this game now since the Big Deal breaker is now fixed.
The NTR thing:
Everybody will have their own interpretation about it but what I can say for sure is that:
-No Penetration should happen (BJ is kinda risky but It depends on the situation)
-Showing of LI Disgust in the situation (There are a difference if a LI is forced to do but not liking it or like you said, it was "convenient for her" which makes her irredeemable for many others and thats why it becomes NTR)
So by your suggestions: caressing the belly is fine, caressing the ass is fine and looking in the eyes is total fine aslong she shows signs of disgust. Of course no penetration from that point on.

4.Can confirm nor deny it. Reason is like I said, unavoidable content is a hard deal break for many and thats probably one big reason not many cant or wont try your game out and cant give you the recognition for your renders and animations. After Im done with the reply I gonna try your game.

5. Yes, that would be nice but I doubt it would have changed much. People dont want just to "block" the scene, they want to avoid it. And there were this whole fiasco about the Tags. I already posted in another comments here that people really get butthurt about NTR content, even more if they are not warned before and experience during the game.
If you want to continue or give up on the project is up to you. Even if the game should be not to me, there are probably others who like your game. Its just that you kinda fucked it up in the beginning which started the the whole shitshow and other here in the comments are to blame (me too) but it is what it is. You should listen what the audience have to say but dont let them have you influce to much. Sure I like that the NTR content is avoidable (I hope) so in my eyes you get already here a +1 Point.
I get where you stand as a Dev. and It seems you really put hard work into it and not only I repect that but also find it amazing (8-10h for 5-6 days every week is indeed a massive task), but you also should understand where these people stand.

6.Can confirm nor deny it. Once Im done I gonna try it for myself.
Variation between clothes sounds nice since its it makes the Chracters more alive.
Sadly if the only sex scenes are out there and they are not with the MC, how do you expect that people who dont like NTR gonna watch it and praise it ? Even if they are top nouche, the point that it was some one else can downplay it heavely.

7.I dont get what you want to say with that. I guess ingame we have a Dream scene where we have a sex scene ?
From the comment you say that MC is a horny dude. Nothing wrong with that but I guess the content is what people made them upset ? From the comments before I remember it was the scene where MC masturbates and was thinking about his mother ass. I see no problem with that.
I see Dream scenes used in many games as "foreshadowing" for many sex scenes.
Like its totaly understandable that MC wont have sex with his own mother that early on, but when he is dreaming you can impliment this one sex scene with her. And since its not reality, you can experience with many fetishes, yes even with NTR aslong you give the player the option not to watch it.

8.Cant remember anyone here saying that all chicks will be here the same. I personally expect a variety of different LI and her personalities. Its just for people like me who played already so many game that we already saw almost everything and its more what is predictable.

Reidlo
If I would be honest with you, dont take it to serious what happen here.
Listening to the audience is nice and dandy but if you go crazy over it not only you will harm your health but also the people who like and support your game.
If you decide to continue working on it, continue what you did before because it seems you have already some following on your patreon. If you decide to drop it and work one a new one, just remember what you learned from this whole carnival and try to avoid the mistakes you prior did.
Well, im off to try it myself now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

soad78

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue

This version has an ending or you can continue playing even if there is no content left

Tanks!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Not true. We have 7000+ members in our NTR server in discord. They all love NTR content. The problem is when the developer tries to cover the both audience in one game. It's very difficult to have a good success when you try to cover multiple conflicting fetishes in the same game, for instance incest, rape, NTR, femdom, vore, scat, urination, bestiality, loli, necro. They are some of the conflicting fetishes. If a game has one of these scenes, it's either has to be an optional scene, or your primary audience should be people with that fetish. This is why I firmly believe, if a developer wants to create a NTR game, create one and forget about having non-NTR people as supporters, but there should be plenty of NTR content. NTR and femdom go along well. So having both in one game is a plus.
It is true that NTR games don't get much financial support. If you take out NTRman (I think that is his name) who has multiple projects, no one producing exclusively NTR projects is doing well.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I dont know why I trusted what the dev said. I guess its my fault.
Just checked once again his statement about Claire :
"3- You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it."

Well, what do I got ? Despite Dev said he removed it, its still there and the first,second and third scene is not avoidable :FacePalm:
Fucking great I thought, at least she showed some remorse FIRST and disgust doing it so I thought I can bare with it...
..and then she talks in her head how good he is since "he knows whats hes doing", "hes driving me crazy", "I cant take it anymore" :KEK:
Im sorry dev but you lost me here and there.
The reason once again, its NOT avoidable but skippable but you also make her enjoy it. Good job :FacePalm:.
Just before Director starts to bang Claire you get to chose "continue with MC" or "Continue with Director" :LUL:
So basically the game self says they bang its just MC moves on while they have a good time lol.

I even continued to play only to see if there is a difference between the conversation with Claire and MC after the whole fucking.
And what can you expect, its all the same :LUL:
So yeah, they fucked but you skip it.
Once again, I checked what dev said:
"So maybe he fucked her or he kicked her and left. Your imagination decides"
Fooled me good.

But its get better! Once you run again into Claire what do you think will happen ? Yep, Director bang her once more!
But here its even more obvious because it litterly says "Know whats GOING ON in DIRECTORS Office" :LUL:
You trolled me good, good sir.
So basicly it has NTR, but from the Reviews who like NTR its not even enjoyable for them. So great work lad, disappointing both sites. Im not following this anymore nor I want to support it because dev. cant be trusted.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dont know why I trusted what the dev said. I guess its my fault.
Just checked once again his statement about Claire :
"3- You won't see any scene where another character fucks another character.... (The first scene of the director looks like he fucks her but I cut it."

Well, what do I got ? Despite Dev said he removed it, its still there and the first,second and third scene is not avoidable :FacePalm:
Fucking great I thought, at least she showed some remorse FIRST and disgust doing it so I thought I can bare with it...
..and then she talks in her head how good he is since "he knows whats hes doing", "hes driving me crazy", "I cant take it anymore" :KEK:
Im sorry dev but you lost me here and there.
The reason once again, its NOT avoidable but skippable but you also make her enjoy it. Good job :FacePalm:.
Just before Director starts to bang Claire you get to chose "continue with MC" or "Continue with Director" :LUL:
So basically the game self says they bang its just MC moves on while they have a good time lol.

I even continued to play only to see if there is a difference between the conversation with Claire and MC after the whole fucking.
And what can you expect, its all the same :LUL:
So yeah, they fucked but you skip it.
Once again, I checked what dev said:
"So maybe he fucked her or he kicked her and left. Your imagination decides"
Fooled me good.

But its get better! Once you run again into Claire what do you think will happen ? Yep, Director bang her once more!
But here its even more obvious because it litterly says "Know whats GOING ON in DIRECTORS Office" :LUL:
You trolled me good, good sir.
So basicly it has NTR, but from the Reviews who like NTR its not even enjoyable for them. So great work lad, disappointing both sites. Im not following this anymore nor I want to support it because dev. cant be trusted.
wait ..
hold up...
hold up.....
she enjoys getting fucked by the director and can't wait to do it again?
well ... yea.. it's a major pass for me this game
if there ever was a chance of trying out this game ... it's all gone..
I guess the next step into the development of that Li is when she will take pity in the MC and let him lick her feet or something is say that director did it better :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
fuck that :))

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Valeriyo
I think dev is confused about what avoidable means
I think he is confusing avoidable with skippable ... like you skip the scene but it still happens ... but you "avoided" that scene...
I think that's whats happening here... I don't (I hope at least) think he is doing this in a ill manner.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Valeriyo
I think dev is confused about what avoidable means
I think he is confusing avoidable with skippable ... like you skip the scene but it still happens ... but you "avoided" that scene...
I think that's whats happening here... I don't (I hope at least) think he is doing this in a ill manner.
I don't think it is all in a ill manner i think this is all just a miss communication if he just said that she is just some side character or just some random NPC and made her avoidable then nobody would care about this.

Reactions: bruce555 and BTLD

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys! Anybody help me with my trouble playing this game. I have only done 5 things in total from the hint! I cant progress with three sisters, no! no progress at all, the only thing i made was Dana's exercise from the beginning. For the Mom, after telling her that MC got job, hint gave me three quest and that's it. I also can't even start quest for the teacher

Reactions: BenBen95

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Guys! Anybody help me with my trouble playing this game. I have only done 5 things in total from the hint! I cant progress with three sisters, no! no progress at all, the only thing i made was Dana's exercise from the beginning. For the Mom, after telling her that MC got job, hint gave me three quest and that's it. I also can't even start quest for the teacher
Try in the evening, and also check the hint system. it's not completed, but it's better than nothing.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Try in the evening, and also check the hint system. it's not completed, but it's better than nothing.

There's one that pop up in the hint. Kara's event where mc masturbates on the living room. Kara taste the cum. Anyway, i tried to check everything, from every time to every day but it took two weeks till Kara's event pop up! Whats the technique though? I hated game like this, i like the plot though but it hinders me progressing!

Reactions: BenBen95

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There's one that pop up in the hint. Kara's event where mc masturbates on the living room. Kara taste the cum. Anyway, i tried to check everything, from every time to every day but it took two weeks till Kara's event pop up! Whats the technique though? I hated game like this, i like the plot though but it hinders me progressing!
No special technique. you still have to click randomly to find certain events. This is why I don't like sandbox games. random clicking everywhere to find a scene or two, reuse the same content multiple times, you don't even know when the update is over.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
No special technique. you still have to click randomly to find certain events. This is why I don't like sandbox games. random clicking everywhere to find a scene or two, reuse the same content multiple times, you don't even know when the update is over.

Yes i hate sandbox too! I am not bored searching and clicking but i am tired of it now. I am at day 72 and Have to quit now, it just waste my time. Any way, do you know any application to open the images in this game?

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020

Hmm, I am sorry you are going through so many problems with how people comment on here. Even my comment probably sounds like an attack to. It was not meant to be. I just have seen too many developers who use the excuse that they have to make money from a game to continue making the game, which is not realistic because patrons like me don't like to be forced to support a game to make sure it continues and not all games even continue after a pledge is made. I don't know every reason why people support game developers, but for me, it's about the content and if I like the game or if I like the developer's personality (the personality for me is usually someone who is like "I love my creation and will try my best to finish it even if I don't get support to do it"). I have pledged $100's of dollars to game developers who had that passion even if I didn't love the game, and I have pledged in the $25-50 category to developers who are in the beginning stages (version 0.1-0.5) who soon abandoned their games for no reason. So this is why I responded the way I did. Now I am way more cautious. I am a wait and see type of patron. There really is just a LOT of games out there and many have the same themes, but I like yours because I am into most of the tags you are trying to create, but the content is still very small and it's still in the beginning phases.

I don't know anything about this NTR war that people are so passionate about. I see it, I just ignore it. I actually found those scenes to be quite good. I didn't even think of it as NTR because for me (my own opinion, please don't yell at me for my ignorance), I agree with your assessment that this will lead to a blackmail route or corruption route or domination route, which is great. Your current support base of like 10-20 patrons (I dont know the real number, I didn't check) is low for the type of work you do, sure, but they still count for something. They believe in your work. As you gain more reputation and your game is played more by many users, your support base will increase and your reviews will become better too. I don't know if f95 moderators can clean up the review by those who troll about the NTR content. I know even some developers just stop coming to this site because of how some of the users respond so toxic like.

For those who keep bashing you and giving your game 1 star for review, I do find this childish. But this is a public forum, people will do this no matter what. And I am also sure, someone somewhere will bash this post too. It's ok, we all have our own opinions.

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes