danielitopunks

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks caxhub.
In principle I intend to add it but only when version 0.2 is ready, which is when it will be really playable.
The 0.1 was just a demo.
I'm working very hard every day to get it out as soon as possible and adding a lot of content.
Thank you very much.
Tienes una estimada?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game will be a mix between Milfy City, Summer Time Saga, and Bad Bobby Saga.
The first 2 games are good references, however, the last game did have some force "3letters" fetish, so I wonder...
I don't like sharing and like me, many others have this same taste for games.
It will be nice if you can tell us what kind of game you want to make (will the mc be the only male to fuck the girls or do you intend to go the "bad bobby saga" route... because if so it will be nice to know beforehand, maybe add future / planned tags in a devs note or in the genre spoiler tags.
Btw harem?

Good luck with the game ;)

Reactions: krish719

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
nice bro, I was waiting, I would like to know if the developer would have any server on discord too?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
How did you come up with the name?
Saga obviously comes from your inspirations, but why the rest?

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
In a moment I will correct the translation of the game help.
They are in Spanish. In a few minutes I will upload the new version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Demon Boy Saga [v0.2] [ReidloGames] (1.5 GB rar pc source)
154 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:
In order to update this compressed version to the latest one (0.2b) unrar into your GAME folder and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
oh hey another "i wanna fuck my family" game, nice. kinda weird there is a lot, but nice

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
So is this parody of bad Bobby saga/bad brother saga? cuz i see the similarities if it is good luck hope you finished a game that the dev abandoned

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reidlo

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
ever heard of...bad bobby saga...perhaps?:HideThePain:
Ever heard of... Summertime saga? If you read the comment then you saw that I meantion his "inspirations" from St S and BBS.

And to repeat: What about the rest of the title, meaning the two remaining words?

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Ever heard of... Summertime saga? If you read the comment then you saw that I meantion his "inspirations" from St S and BBS.

And to repeat: What about the rest of the title, meaning the two remaining words?
You will have to play the game my friend and then you will understand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maestro91

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Nope...never heard of Summertime saga...and dont know what two remaining words mean...boy and demon, thats some weird shit for sure:unsure:

2.40 star(s) 54 Votes