_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Okay, it seems you played past the dana part when there was an issue that skipped players ahead to later scenes. Meaning you missed a lot of earlier scenes and didn't know it. I would urge you to replay the dana path again. And it is now not possible to get to that point without passing the Sofia part where mc is introduced to Mandin.

• Haha
Reactions: internet159357

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I love the scenes with Sofia, i hope they never have sex that would ruin the magic!

btw blue is my favorite colour!
That my friend is a horrible idea. Please close your account and do not return. :LOL:

I would guess 95-99% of people following this game are waiting for the MC to bang Sofia. The first time does not have to be the last.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
which is the best language to play this game, Spanish or English? I speak both but I want to avoid bad translations
In Spanish, hands down. MC uses constant slang and you see him as a typical Spanish asshole so soon and so clear that it would be weird to play it in English.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carlos6464

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
oe @ReidloGames, I have a question, in the future do you plan to add the pregnancy tag in your game, maybe not in the near future, but have you thought about it, in the distant future?
1103428319422193725.png

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Interesting. You shouldn't have gotten to that point without knowing who mandin is. If you are using the gallery unlocker, delete it and try again.
probably he used a lot of saved games (there's someone here which is a real pro on that!)

2.40 star(s) 58 Votes