4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Uhm... Beat Susamaru in bad route shouldn't be that hard. But just in case, use only the tentacle skill and defend when she use her ultimate.
And about the side quest in good route. As it is optional, I thought about making it more difficult, but it is not impossible. Just manage your energy well, defend yourself when she uses her ultimate, use potions, bring an assistant which attribute is the enemy's weakness. In this case it is water (kanao). Still, I know the battle system needs a lot of improvement.
I just barely beat her in the bad route with my HP really low. Thanks for the tips. I love both of your games.

TheSL

Jun 18, 2022
I dont understand what youre supposed to do against Susamaru in the good route. I block every ult of hers but I still always loose with her having like 5-10 HP left

your_dog03

Nov 30, 2020
I dont understand what youre supposed to do against Susamaru in the good route. I block every ult of hers but I still always loose with her having like 5-10 HP left
If you talk to her before the fight she has more health, so just dont talk to her.

Rawal543

May 19, 2023
why is money not adding in slayer route.
i did my second mission when i got +100yen but it didn't add up in the inventory & i can't buy more hp restore

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
found a bug i saved at the start of the battle to see the attk pattern and also so I don't have to go back to old save and do it again. the enemy just disappear and now i can do free dmg and they can't hit me back. this happened after I open the save also after I defeated her game crashed idk if i did something wrong that's why it happened

kolomboquilombo

Aug 14, 2023
Man, why nobody does a really good parody from this series. The male characters must continue male, I cant fucking play it knowing those are actually men.

gunzama

Sep 16, 2023
Man, why nobody does a really good parody from this series. The male characters must continue male, I cant fucking play it knowing those are actually men.
I mean, it can be understood why someone really sperg out with NTR, but this is another level of autism. Lol

Pierro(

May 8, 2024
Thank you for incredible game, but i have a problem with it. It's my first combat game (please don't laugh) and i need some tactics. I confirm that all money not add and i can't use it. Please help me. I really want to play it.

Last edited:

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
Well I simply cannot win anymore against Susamaru, I fucked up my save (I overwrite it by mistake) so i have to fight her again (in good path) and I can't manage to beat her again this time while in my first save i first try it, no matter what I do now i just can't do it anymore. I genuinely don't understand how the fuck I manage to beat her the first time since we cannot regen, there is 3 wave, she deal more damage than MC and the worst is that if actually get charmed (100% lust bar) when her special attack is load up well i can't def myself to deplete the dmg. So if I have to summarize I simply FF! Give us more dmg or a way to heal.

EDIT: ok nevermind i get it why it was that easy in my first try. TIPS FOR EVERYONE: SEEMS LIKE YOUR CHOICE WITH HOW YOU INTERACT WITH CHARACTER (if you tried to resist or not your urge when Nezuko is on top of you for example) MAKE THE FIGHT HARDER BY INCREASING THE HP OF SUSAMARU AND HER CLONES -_-'.... If anyone can comfirm that well it would be nice otherwise i don't know why her clones have only 40 HP sometimes and some other times 100 HP (which become impossible to beat if we are being honest).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes