EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rhuZzr.png

Overview:
In a near death experience, the main character is given a second change at life by succubus. What could this demon creature want with our main character?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Scarypumpkin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37 public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

If animation is not playing: enabled audio output devices

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Synopsis is VERY reminiscent of Urban Demons. On top of that the sister's name is Sydney, and one of the first scenes is spying on mom in the shower. I guess I'll try it and see if differentiates at all. Art's pretty meh, but if the writing is decent it could be ok; I'm a pretty big fan of the scenario and progression system in UD.

Edit: Welp, played for a few minutes and either got to the end or hit a progression-breaking bug, either way pretty tiny even for a first release. I'm not sure if the shower scene with the mom is even accessible, if so I couldn't find it. Writing's nothing exceptional, but it works well enough. So far seems pretty much like an Urban Demons clone, but maybe more linear? It's hard to tell when the game doesn't even get to the point where a sandbox would theoretically open up, although there is a "world map" of sorts so I'm guessing it'll be a similar progression system to other ren'py sandboxes. Character talk sprites are animated, which was a nice little bonus I wasn't expecting. Beyond that pretty hard to make a judgement since it's so barebones at the moment. Hopefully it keeps getting worked on, corruption sandboxes are probably my favorite genre. I'm always down for more of 'em even if they're kinda generic.

Last edited:

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
ok, i get it, I will fix the faces, the best i can
some of the eyes are to big
I like your core art, but yeah... The lady in green on the banner has eyes that are hanging off the sides of her head they are so big. You should go at least 25% smaller man. Hey I have seen worse first releases though. At least the nose and mouth sizes are perfect.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
looks good. i like the art style very much. even if it would be another urbanxlife clone i will give it a chance.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes