DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. There is a tip of Jenna's scene of masturbating in the downstairs washroom. I have to "talk sunny academy". What is that? jaja

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I'm new here and I have to say that I like this game, but I have a question, the animations are slow for some reason by default or something? they look like the are not "fluid", like the fps are slow or something... oh and I have a gamer laptop, not too old, not too new, just for references

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Demon Curse [v0.27 Public] [Scarypumpkin]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I gave it a shot, the navigation is a pain but bearable. The RNG straight up shouldn't exist in a sandbox that already has characters following a schedule. Couldn't get Mandy's dance to play at all (restarted my game and tried someone else's save and still nothing) so her progression was cut short not to mention I never got a second text from Jazmine.

TLDR, just play Urban Demons or Demon Deals instead.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Alright, sharing with other Dudes and NTR, so it´s time to drop this Game. Really sad that this type of content got into this Game. Even if it is optional, such content just destroys games that started so good. MC should have been the only Dick here.

Jun 15, 2018
Kinda biased coming from me but I really dont get these zealot like behaviour where people just go to other threads, completely trashing a game cause they include a fetish they dont like. Even if its optional. Its like they just dont want others to enjoy things. Like dude, I don't go to every damn game complaining about NOT having NTR? Also I am not gay, you dont see me going to every game with gay content telling the dev to remove it? Its not for you doesnt mean it shoudnt exist.

You really need to get a bit more mature or life is gonna punch it into you Lupin the 3rd

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Kinda biased coming from me but I really dont get these zealot like behaviour where people just go to other threads, completely trashing a game cause they include a fetish they dont like. Lupin the 3rd
I mean I get why people are upset, the game in previous versions made no mention of pc being the cuck in future and suddenly dev decides to add it to appeal to a minority fetish that he didn't previously try to appeal that is completely different from his current audience. This is like a ntr game with a focus on small penis humiliation suddenly giving the option for the mc to have a 12 incher and plow every fl. It doesn't appeal the original audience and the new audience won't be satisfied with old content, so it really makes no one happy. It was a poor decision and saying "It's optional" doesn't change that fact.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hope that it get´s more consequences. Stupid decisions needs to be punished.
Sounds like a threat. Better watch your back or you might get banned, speaking of stupid decisions and consequences ;)

I mean I get why people are upset, the game in previous versions made no mention of pc being the cuck in future and suddenly dev decides to add it to appeal to a minority fetish that he didn't previously try to appeal that is completely different from his current audience. This is like a ntr game with a focus on small penis humiliation suddenly giving the option for the mc to have a 12 incher and plow every fl. It doesn't appeal the original audience and the new audience won't be satisfied with old content, so it really makes no one happy. It was a poor decision and saying "It's optional" doesn't change that fact.
Pretty sure the game never claimed no NTR either. People need to get into their heads that game development is a very lengthy process and most devs(espeically amateur devs) don't know what content they are gonna end up putting in the game from day one. Unless dev specifically said there will not be NTR(or any other tag you dislike), you simply cannot be certain of it and quite frankly, you have no right to complain about it neither.

I can understand that some people are very picky about what kind of content they want to consume and how some fetishes ruins the game for them, but that is honestly their problem and theirs alone. They can't be expecting every game to cater to their specific taste that excludes a bunch of tags and then get pissy when one of those tags find itself in a game they had interest in. Either chill the fuck down and learn to ignore the shit you don't like or leave quietly without bothering others. That is how a mature person acts and this site is for 18+ people only so its really not too much to ask.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes