Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Deprecation notice:

A new and greatly improved version of the mod is now included in Demon Deals v.05+.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon Deals: CG Enhancement Mod (Outdated)

Screenshot 2022-06-28 154404.png

This mod has for purpose to enhance the look and feel of the game by enhancing the images for a more pleasurable experience on hi-res screens - It's done via AI machine learning algorithms that aim to bring out detail and make colors pop all while preserving the default resolution.

Downloads: | |

Screenshot 2022-06-02 232526.png Screenshot 2022-06-01 232616.png Screenshot 2022-06-01 232827.png

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lastride21

Aug 4, 2019
It needs quit a few changes but, i was able to make it work after all the following changes:

chmod 755 "Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs"
chmod 755 "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Framework.framework/Versions/88.0.4324.96/nwjs Framework"
chmod 755 "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Framework.framework/*""
chmod 755 "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Versions/88.0.4324.96/Helpers/*"
chmod 755 "Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Framework.framework/Versions/88.0.4324.96/Helpers/*/Contents/MacOS/*"

Mar 15, 2021
Demon Deals: CG Enhancements

The idea behind this mod is to optimise Breadman's stellar artwork for hi-res screen use, via AI machine learning enhancements that aim to remove noise and compression artifacts, reduce blur and increase image quality all while preserving the default resolution.

It comes in two variants -- the latter has for purpose to clean up unwanted artifacts while staying true to the source, i.e. deband/denoise only with minimal detail loss for you purists out there.

Download: - Workupload

View attachment 1703078 View attachment 1703109 View attachment 1703106 View attachment 1703178

Deband Only: - Workupload

View attachment 1703240 View attachment 1703194

Instructions:

PS: It would be neat if a kind soul linked this post to OP, tyvm.
I love it hoping that will continue to update it in the future.

Reactions: Strijoca and Viggy

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Demon Deals: CG Enhancements

View attachment 1703078

The idea behind this mod is to optimise Breadman's stellar artwork for hi-res screen use, via AI machine learning enhancements that aim to remove noise and compression artifacts, reduce blur and increase image quality all while preserving the default resolution.

It comes in two variants -- the latter has for purpose to clean up unwanted artifacts while staying true to the source, i.e. deband/denoise only with minimal detail loss for you purists out there.

Download: - Workupload

View attachment 1703109 View attachment 1703106 View attachment 1703178

Deband Only: - Workupload

View attachment 1703240 View attachment 1703194

Instructions:

PS: It would be neat if a kind soul linked this post to OP, tyvm.
linked to OP, I'm gonna check this out myself for the base files!

Jan 3, 2021
hey, I have another suggestion! I think you might already be planning something similar since I saw you were working on some other outfits for Leslie but I think it would be really cool if the women in the family start dressing more liberally as you progress them further, at least while you are at home since I expect we will probably move in with them at sometime (and if we dont I think that would be a good idea lol, just would have to think about how to implement it without the dad getting to suspicious.). I just think that having characters change their outfit at least at home is a very subtle but sexy way to show the characters getting more comfortable with each other. So like maybe Leslie would then start dressing more comfortably around the house with like less clothes to then be in like lingerie eventually to finally just going full on naked the entire time she is in the house, and I think something similar with other characters who ever come to live with the MC would be extra hot. Or at the very least there could be a cool system where you could choose the outfit a character wears and it shows in their bust when you talk to them, similar to Urban demons where they had the closet where you could choose pretty much whatever costume for the character to wear. I know it would be a ton more work but hopefully you think about it!

Mathieu798

Mar 15, 2022
View attachment 1696776

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Breadman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 03.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
When do the next update come

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
10-12 weeks, gonna take a little longer than usual because it's a BIG one
i saw it already in a lot of games when the Dev wants to extended the update because its a big one... Like SexNote.
My advise, it's to make small and consistent updates like every month. It's what JamLiz in SexNote and other games did.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i saw it already in a lot of games when the Dev wants to extended the update because its a big one... Like SexNote.
My advise, it's to make small and consistent updates like every month. It's what JamLiz in SexNote and other games did.
Then there's the other side - release slightly larger updates with more content, which really satisfies.

Developers have to deal with complaints of
  • "not enough content" with quicker, less fulfilling updates
  • "too much time" between longer, more substantial updates
There are developers who are successful examples of either choice. BreadManGames do what make sense for you. The players will be ready to play whether it is one month, two months, or more. The criticism appears always ready, too, no matter what you do.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes