Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
how to update ??

So, install the new game, and migrate the saves from the old version, but be careful you just want to move the saves not the ini-s or is it global save?, that can cause some confusion. (but honestly the game isn't that long, so getting back where you left off isn't so bad, I've started this game 3+ times to see all the tidbits that have changed...)

If the saves don't register, move the other files located in the old save folder over. (but I hope someone else takes the reigns, bc I get mixed results pending the game engine.)

Hope this helps a little.

ALSO BIG PROPS TO BREADMAN for all the live tech support in the thread lately. Hope you are getting some sleep, bouncing between this forum and making more for the game!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So, install the new game, and migrate the saves from the old version, but be careful you just want to move the saves not the ini-s or is it global save?, that can cause some confusion. (but honestly the game isn't that long, so getting back where you left off isn't so bad, I've started this game 3+ times to see all the tidbits that have changed...)

If the saves don't register, move the other files located in the old save folder over. (but I hope someone else takes the reigns, bc I get mixed results pending the game engine.)

Hope this helps a little.

ALSO BIG PROPS TO BREADMAN for all the live tech support in the thread lately. Hope you are getting some sleep, bouncing between this forum and making more for the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365
Mar 25, 2022
Is there anything more with leslie past the shirtless handjob or is that the end of her H-scenes currently? just wondering as it now shows a menu for all the previous scenes when i go to the sofa/couch so it leads me to believe ive done everything

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Is there anything more with leslie past the shirtless handjob or is that the end of her H-scenes currently? just wondering as it now shows a menu for all the previous scenes when i go to the sofa/couch so it leads me to believe ive done everything
The shirtless handjob is the end of 0.04.1. There's the boob slip during workout session with new outfit.

Count Morado

Devoted Member
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a new scene in the new update 0.41 or is it just a bug fix version of 0.40?
Reading the changelog in OP tells you it's a bugfix.
i stick at s...school any clues?
If you haven't visited everyone on the right side of the school, the left side of the school and behind the school - try that before attempting to go in. If you have, load a previous save and replay.

4.50 star(s) 157 Votes