--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
it says walk into objects to wake the mother up but im walking into everything and every wall/corner nothing is happening am i supposed to walk into something specific

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The potential of this game is spectacular! Excellent art, great characters, simple and easy to understand quests and without that annoying "stepmother" "stepsister" censorship that inevitably takes the fun out of incest.
I hope this game keeps the essence until the end!

Reactions: DonAm1Go and Daveck

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the camera quest is bugged
Arianna - 2 posts above you: #2,369
3 Spy Cameras - at the end of a post on the previous page: #2,356

Were these what you meant or something else? If something else - using the exact text of the quest task will help.
it says walk into objects to wake the mother up but im walking into everything and every wall/corner nothing is happening am i supposed to walk into something specific
Usually if you are to walk into certain objects on the screen there are circles for where to walk. I don't remember this quest - this nearer the beginning of the game, right?

Wait. this is the sleepwalking quest at night, right? Yes - there should be circles in the apartment that direct you where to bump.
You are attempting to do this while she's sleeping, right?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Arianna - 2 posts above you: #2,369
3 Spy Cameras - at the end of a post on the previous page: #2,356

Were these what you meant or something else? If something else - using the exact text of the quest task will help.

Usually if you are to walk into certain objects on the screen there are circles for where to walk. I don't remember this quest - this nearer the beginning of the game, right?

Wait. this is the sleepwalking quest at night, right? Yes - there should be circles in the apartment that direct you where to bump.
You are attempting to do this while she's sleeping, right?
yup but no circles anywhere in the apartment

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You can play perfectly on Joiplay, just download it from the PlayStore
The game crashes when you try wandering the city, looks like it's heavy loaded because the moment you start to walk starts to move slower till it crashes.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
not really given the low content he puts out with large gaps inbetween update and given what buggy mess they end up being. Seems like yet another one of those guy that delivers a couple of updates a year just to pretend that he is working on smth while the money comes in from idiots
Where's YOUR game? Let's see how good it is and how long it takes you to hand draw everything and program it all from the start.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

kovalchuck

Aug 1, 2017
having similar problems as others on the mac version. cant seem to start it via click or via the terminal. game technically opens but there is nothing on my screen. any mac wizards out there?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yup but no circles anywhere in the apartment
Ok, So I'm going to say - you might have fouled up something when you edited the save to have over $99k. Go back to a save before you edited and try again.
when I start the game the screen goes black and it says: "Failed to initialize graphics.", what do I do?
Searching the web - the most voluminous library in the history of mankind - popped this up as a first result. While it isn't addressing this game, or RPGM in particular, it makes sense.
The error, “Failed to initialize graphics” generally is a sign the system does not meet our system requirements primarily the GPU. In some cases, it can simply be due to extremely out of date Operating System version, drivers, or if the wrong GPU is running the game.​

A search using the search option on every page of this thread pops up two previous posts by me:
Windows
Mac

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i loving this game, am i the only one that really wants to go to cake queens?
I just wish the updates were more focused, like instead of having multiple quest that are just introductions having one quest line but longer but then again that would make it really linear sandbox, and those suck (i dont actually know what i want).

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
straight to the point
yep. You cannot fuck the mom character (Leslie). But her little interactable walk on the park is ways, ways better than if you could just stick pp in vjj... you see it's like a nuanced kind of fun. Oh well you all know that once you jump the shark with the mom in these games there's no reason to stick by

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
having similar problems as others on the mac version. cant seem to start it via click or via the terminal. any mac wizards out there?
Okay, I've got a solution for launching on Mac and it's kinda stupid, but it's the second time today I've seen it work, so try this:

Do not open the .zip file with the standard Archive Utility on the Mac, i.e. don't just double-click it. Right-click it and choose another decompression tool. I used The Unarchiver.

After it unpacks, launch nwjs by right-clicking and choosing Open.

If you aren't set up or don't know how to right-click on a Mac, try ctrl-click. Does the same thing.

UPDATE: And then it launches to just a black screen. Ah well, I tried. [Trash]ed

UPDATE2: Oh wait, if you double-click the black screen, it says, "Please move the Game.app to a different folder." ...Yep, works from Applications folder... Not ideal, but okay.

Last edited:

BMG64

Nov 25, 2018
having similar problems as others on the mac version. cant seem to start it via click or via the terminal. game technically opens but there is nothing on my screen. any mac wizards out there?
Not a Mac Wizard but i already made the game work.
Open Terminal and type: ''Chmod +x '' then drop each file that looks blank and press enter, and i mean every single file. Go through each folder and start doing it to each one individually. Then to finally play the game go to its MacOS folder and click on the nwjs file and it should open. It worked for me on a lot of Mac games. Hope it helps!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, I've got a solution for launching on Mac and it's kinda stupid, but it's the second time today I've seen it work, so try this:

Do not open the .zip file with the standard Archive Utility on the Mac, i.e. don't just double-click it. Right-click it and choose another decompression tool. I used The Unarchiver.

After it unpacks, launch nwjs by right-clicking and choosing Open.

If you aren't set up or don't know how to right-click on a Mac, try ctrl-click. Does the same thing.

UPDATE: And then it launches to just a black screen. Ah well, I tried. [Trash]ed

UPDATE2: Oh wait, if you double-click the black screen, it says, "Please move the Game.app to a different folder." ...Yep, works from Applications folder... Not ideal, but okay.
I see you found one solution. I searched the thread for the word "MAC" and found these two posts on the first page of results
If you open this on a mac and just get a black screen, try right-clicking -> show package contents -> contents -> MacOS and click 'nwjs' and run that. I think it uses a little more processing power than running it the usual way.

If it says permission is denied to open it, try opening the terminal and putting "chmod -R a+x" then leave a space and drag the game icon into terminal, then hit enter. This works for any game that permission is denied for. Disclaimer: I have no idea why this works but it does.
I had to move the mac version out the zip folder into the downloads folder/somewhere randomly on the drive & that got it to work.

If you highlight the black screen you will see "black words" that says to move the game to somewhere on the drive & not within a folder.
weird all around.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes