Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can anyone load the new update 0.04 i keep getting 'game failed to load graphics'
Then your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for the GPU/video card or your drivers need updated. This has been answered multiple times in the thread and it is easy to find using the search option in the upper right corner of every page.
I'm stuck on "meet susy behind the school during lunch". There is none behind the school during lunch. :-/
There is a round circle you need to step into. See this video I posted on May 17: #1,772
Failed to initialize graphics.
Then your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for the GPU/video card or your drivers need updated. This has been answered multiple times in the thread and it is easy to find using the search option in the upper right corner of every page.
Where can I get the lime soda for Ashley's quest?
Sal's Market. Same place you got the red wine.
Or the Grocery store, as well.
where to acquire all the side quests ?
You might actually be done. I posted a video yesterday scrolling through all my completed quests #2,572. If anyone has anything more than that - shout out so that I can update.
nothing happens, i get home no events trigger, i even went to sleep to try in the next day if this would fix anything and nothing worked.

even with the wine the mission i have on me is "go to sal market on the east side and buy wine"
Then something is fouled up on your save. You should go to a previous save before getting the quest and redoing it. It's been awhile since I did the quest. However, it should be as simple as mom sends you to buy wine, you go to sal's market and buy it, when the time comes to go to your family home in the Neighborhood (you are going to the family home, and not your apartment - right? You haven't made that clear even when I pointed it out in my reply to you).
Ok so i got stuck in the whole "did brandy's bathroom event before the other 2 events outside thing, problem is, i was just saving over the same slot like a damn fool, so now im stuck and cant even load back to before going into the school. Only found the posts about this same bug now while searching for a solution.

So, anyone got a save right after the time stop meeting with the demon that kicks you right before the lunch events?
I posted yesterday: #2,622
Also, you probably have learned from your mistake but remember to save in a different slot each morning when the game opens the save menu. If the game opens the save menu at anytime, save in a different slot. There are more than enough slots. I would also recommend never saving anywhere else except when the game prompts you - there is no need to.

Reactions: pedrozzza

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why I can not work out with mom again ? , the dumbbells are disappeared..
Because she gave you the gym membership. it's been mentioned quite a few times in the thread since the beta testing version was leaked that the quest of keep working out with mom stills show up erroneously after getting the membership. Once the dumbbells are gone, you're done there.

djteko

Sep 3, 2020
This has masterpiece potential, I predict it will be in the tops for many years, I hope the developer has the strength to continue this amazing game.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Because she gave you the gym membership. it's been mentioned quite a few times in the thread since the beta testing version was leaked that the quest of keep working out with mom stills show up erroneously after getting the membership. Once the dumbbells are gone, you're done there.
so same thing with the mini cameras and church quest?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so same thing with the mini cameras and church quest?
Yes, the same thing has been mentioned several times in this thread about those quests since the beta testing version came out several days ago. If you have placed the cameras, it has also been mentioned that the one photo you get in this version can be found in the gallery of your mom's profile on your cell phone.

Here is a short video of the final status of the quests as they appear in my version. If anyone has more than this - please let me know: #2,572

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm stuck on "meet susy behind the school during lunch". There is none behind the school during lunch. :-/
There is a round circle you need to step into. See this video I posted on May 17: #1,772
There is also a bug on that one. After meeting her, it still says to meet her again, but this time there is no circle so you can't meet her anymore.
at least for now.
the dialog indicates that in the future you will start it again.
also thanks for answering all those questions. its really nice of you

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
EDIT 2: Here's a video scrolling through what seems to be the final status of all the items available in the quest log for v0.04. If anyone has more completed - don't hesitate to let me know.
odd. I don't have the brandy quest. but i have completed its first step. multiple times actually (you can press on her on the phone to schedule a repeat of the bathroom blowjob)

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Okay I have to ask, what is the name of the song that plays when first meeting 'Dr. Faust' (or certain other occasions with Lilith)? I love that tune. It's surprising the number of songs on my playlist come from adult games.

AAlpha

Mar 18, 2018
You have a lot going on in this post.
  1. For Cassie - if you have the dumbbells in your room, keep using them until you trigger the path in this video: #2,566
  2. It sounds like at some point in your game you left the hospital without cleaning all 5 spots in the lobby which then triggers the payment screen saying +$40 - that means you'll need to go to a previous save (the save game dialogue opens up every morning for you to use. If you aren't changing to a different save slot for each day - you should do so)
  3. To see any sex scenes you've already had - go to the glowing red sigil in your closet and touch it. Enjoy.
    EDIT: also - have you tried the second page on your phone?
    View attachment 1894418 View attachment 1894419
  4. EDIT 2: Here's a video scrolling through what seems to be the final status of all the items available in the quest log for v0.04. If anyone has more completed - don't hesitate to let me know.
    View attachment 1894445
only miss the arianna remember how to trigger that girl?

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
Has anyone finished all the V0.04 beta content yet?

How many leslie (Mom) scenes there are? I am playing this version and progressing the story has been difficult since it's really laggy. I dont it will be worth it for me to play it as it is if there arent many of her scenes

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
only miss the arianna remember how to trigger that girl?
You mean the start of that girl? She's a morning jogger in the park. Just bump into her as she's running around the fountain. Then you just need to press "J" for the journal and do whatever is on her quests/task list.

Last edited:

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Has anyone finished all the V0.04 beta content yet?

How many leslie (Mom) scenes there are? I am playing this version and progressing the story has been difficult since it's really laggy. I dont it will be worth it for me to play it as it is if there arent many of her scenes
handjob topless, its just a little bit too long but so good <3

arnelz

May 12, 2018
Does anyone have a full save to the V0.04 . I cant finish it cause of bugs , so im just gonna skip to the recollection room .

mllmm

Oct 28, 2020
So 0.4.1 is the real game?? Where were some scenes missing, for example that of leslie penetrating her because in version 0.4.0 there were not therefore in version 0.4.1 there are these scenes where he penetrates leslie at night??

Icône de validation par la communauté

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes