barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
Most likely RPG Manger was updated (that's the engine behind the game) between 0.3 and 0.4, so that's what is driving the graphics requirements. I'd suggest seeing what the RPG Manger MZ requirements are and that's probably going to be close to the requirements needed to run it's games.
I tested, and yeah, that seems to be the case. Oh well, another reason for saving up for an upgrade i guess.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Question: There's too many mother/daughter and sister/sister pairs in this game for it to be a coincidence. Are there any plans for group scenes or lesbian scenes involving girls who are related?

(I imagine you'd have to wait quite a while for Leslie and Amy or Leslie and Cassie to be corrupted enough to agree to that, but Susy and Tammy seem like they'd go for it right now if you just asked.)
Absolutely there will be mother/daughter/sister group sex events, you're right haha- it's not a coincidence

fun with Cass in toilet
1. paizuri, then "there is no water i cant clean my face" , "try this" , pissing golden shower
2. blowjob " its too much" puke on toilet, sex,, waterboarding in toilet seat, orgasm ahegao style when face pull out from water
3. after sex "its too late to go to cafeteria im hungry, take this , coprophilia
loose thinking
Breakfast with Leslie " there is no milk for my cereal" "try this" trigger into her bowl
No to all of that. Not judging or anything but everything you suggested is so far out of my comfort zone.

Please help me,I can't find Ashley's missing pages
once you grab the first one by the comic shop, the rest will appear -
front of school exterior left side
Right side of Hospital exterior in the road
Left side of park
Far right of East Main st., by the construction area

youxisixone

May 22, 2022
Absolutely there will be mother/daughter/sister group sex events, you're right haha- it's not a coincidence

No to all of that. Not judging or anything but everything you suggested is so far out of my comfort zone.

once you grab the first one by the comic shop, the rest will appear -
front of school exterior left side
Right side of Hospital exterior in the road
Left side of park
Far right of East Main st., by the construction area
Thank you a thousand times, you're an angel.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hey BreadManGames I've an idea to start a scene that could involve the police and or hospital. I was thinking to let the MC have a minor accident (lightly hit by a car driven by the antagonist or a future "victim"). Thanks to the our power we will survive almost unharmed but we are hospitalized anyway, mainly for observation, either to reassure Leslie and to expand our influence to the nurse and the doctor. During this stay we will receive some visits from the police to collect a testimony and after a brief period we will be discharged and suggested to remain at home for a couple of days to recover. During the recover we ask Leslie to help us with every day tasks because we area still feeling, is up to you to decide if this is true or not, for the effect of the accident.

Even if it's nothing original (it's actually the start of Urban Demon) I though that it could be useful because with a single events we can involve the cops, the nurse, the doctor, Leslie and at the same time have a recurring cause for future events involving the police.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey BreadManGames I've an idea to start a scene that could involve the police and or hospital. I was thinking to let the MC have a minor accident (lightly hit by a car driven by the antagonist or a future "victim"). Thanks to the our power we will survive almost unharmed but we are hospitalized anyway, mainly for observation, either to reassure Leslie and to expand our influence to the nurse and the doctor. During this stay we will receive some visits from the police to collect a testimony and after a brief period we will be discharged and suggested to remain at home for a couple of days to recover. During the recover we ask Leslie to help us with every day tasks because we area still feeling, is up to you to decide if this is true or not, for the effect of the accident.

Even if it's nothing original (it's actually the start of Urban Demon) I though that it could be useful because with a single events we can involve the cops, the nurse, the doctor, Leslie and at the same time have a recurring cause for future events involving the police.
This just reminds me of that reddit AMA about the guy who (supposedly) broke both his hands so his mom started jacking him off until eventually they started fucking.

(Also, what's with all the "suggestions" posts? Y'all realize that authors have no shortage of their own ideas to implement, right? The scarce thing is time and effort to draw the images and implement the scenes into the game, not the ideas for actual scenarios. You can write your own erotica, or commission artists to draw your fantasies if you require pictures, you know.)

Jun 27, 2022
Does anyone knows when v.05 will come out or any guess? At this rate we need to wait at least two years or more to see Leslie got laid. No offense but this is really frustrating. I hope Dev consider this. Plz

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone knows when v.05 will come out or any guess? At this rate we need to wait at least two years or more to see Leslie got laid. No offense but this is really frustrating. I hope Dev consider this. Plz
no one knows even dev, waiting, tension and incest is the essence of renpy games, thats why i like it more than comix or ova

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Hello i am a new player and i couldn't finish the game cuz i didn't find asha ... can Someone help me ?
And i wanna ask you guys ... is there any sex scenes between jon and his mother( i dont mean kissing and masturbate scens)??

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello i am a new player and i couldn't finish the game cuz i didn't find asha ... can Someone help me ?
And i wanna ask you guys ... is there any sex scenes between jon and his mother( i dont mean kissing and masturbate scens)??
To meet Asha you gotta keep talking to the angels, left side exterior of school, white circle. After a few times you'll get there.
No full sex for Leslie yet

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
this is one of the best games i've played,all of the MC's actions are pretty much justified,the family reunion was a very pleasing and surprising part,and the main thing is gorgeous artstyle,much respect for the hard work and new ways of doing things author,will help this project with a coin the first chance i get.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes