BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Can confirm I am getting the same Ashley bug as others have mentioned here. The quest log says to meet Ashley at Vesper Heights, but no matter what day or time it is, she is not standing outside. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that I received and completed a pizza delivery quest at Vesper Heights while the quest was active?
That shouldn't be an issue, I tested for that instnace and it worked fine. If you'd like feel free to send your save to me and I can get it sorted for you

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can confirm I am getting the same Ashley bug as others have mentioned here. The quest log says to meet Ashley at Vesper Heights, but no matter what day or time it is, she is not standing outside. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that I received and completed a pizza delivery quest at Vesper Heights while the quest was active?
You are the first to have brought up their issue with this quest since I posted this video: #2,806 (see last 45 seconds)
Also, as a test, I have gone to church and delivered pizza when the Vesper Heights quest was active and didn't have problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Babs joined the Bed last week, here she is admiring Grace's sword!

View attachment 1991244 View attachment 1991247
Ah, Babs, the token Tiny Booba. The side shave, the glasses, and the braces are cute, but "newborn kitten" cute, not "hot girl" cute. Unless her story involves her getting a titty upgrade from the hormone experiment...

Anyway, what's she doing with her right hand? It looks like she's sneakily trying to steal a potato chip or something, but there's nothing there. The angle is wrong for her to be going for a fondle. I'm just so confused.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Ah, Babs, the token Tiny Booba. The side shave, the glasses, and the braces are cute, but "newborn kitten" cute, not "hot girl" cute. Unless her story involves her getting a titty upgrade from the hormone experiment...

Anyway, what's she doing with her right hand? It looks like she's sneakily trying to steal a potato chip or something, but there's nothing there. The angle is wrong for her to be going for a fondle. I'm just so confused.

While I think it'd be fun for some B.E. Content, I was thinking she'd be involved in the board game subplot, and absolutely a viable chance for some transformation...

If you want to purpose an idea for the game consider joining the game's discord server! there is a whole channel where we can submit ideas! (The game's writers are in there!) If your idea is good enough for the writers it may get included in the game.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Been a week, here's the Freeman's church art from last Friday's stream!

View attachment 1993140

Lilith from across the street (adressing the nun) "...Fuuuuck youuuu"
Nun(forgot her name): "oh jeah...well fuck you too!...come here and get some!"
Lilith: "I fart in your general direction...your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Nun: "OH SHITS GONE REAL NOW!" *draws sword and runs out chasing Lilith while wildy flinging said sword around"....
Also cue Benny Hill theme

Typical day at the church :unsure:

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Hey breadman:
Here's a suggestion for future mom progression, as a last act of defiance, she convinces herself that in order to make MC cum easier, without going all the way she should wear sexy lingerie.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes