StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Damn... 4 months already since the last update
True but Bread promised that 0.5 will be much bigger than even 0.4 he said on his last stream something like he draw already over 230 img only with sabrina stuff which is as much as 0.4 entirely had (if im correct).
I know i know many devs say "this will be the biggest update ever so that's why it takes longer than ever" but what we saw from the past we can trust this dev because he hold his promises up to now and hopefully he will continue being honest.

Todka

Jan 2, 2020
These development gaps grow up so fast, they'll be driving off to college soon...

But seriously, I know it's taking awhile - I'm working as much as I can on v.05 and hoping it'll be worth the wait!
Take your time and continue in the same quality you have a game it can get culte like Urban Demon

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
These development gaps grow up so fast, they'll be driving off to college soon...

But seriously, I know it's taking awhile - I'm working as much as I can on v.05 and hoping it'll be worth the wait!
Happy Halloween you crazy dev sonofa!

Once again this game of yours been evolving in a satisfying way and for that you deserve lotta support as possible to continue making games after this one being fully done <3

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
05 is 2x bigger than 04, 06 will be 2x bigger than 05 and 07 will be bigger than lord of the rings and bible combine is this good way?
05 is not twice as big as 4 haha, and I'm working to scale the size back for future updates to avoid long waits like this

Reactions: jonquils

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
strange how it can feel like such a long while since the last update, when it really isnt that bad- especially considering the amount/content on the table.

reminds me of the poll regarding the v.05 release. i was more leaning towards the split update. i was genuinely surprised with the result-
its YALLS ON SUBSTARS FAULT WE ARENT IN SABRINA TIDDIES RIGHT.NOW.
(i kid. not)

i understand both sides and all, but i felt like the split update benefits both player (tiddiesnao/whenupdate) and dev (potential update revenue boosts) a bit more. maybe im just less patient than others. but hey. with the growing team we may have the best of both worlds soon. as long as the breadman keeps on keepin on, any potential complainers have essentially zero ground to stand on.

lotsa girls to get to.

lucia took best girl spot for me. luciabros gotta unite next chance we get.
i guess im just hoping we get to see her soon.. (if this has been mentioned, im not asking for v.05 "spoilers")
love seeing her on the occasional stream sketch, and the one of her and sabrina was.. very titillating.
but i can be patient for lucia update! *gulp*

yep.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
strange how it can feel like such a long while since the last update, when it really isnt that bad- especially considering the amount/content on the table.

reminds me of the poll regarding the v.05 release. i was more leaning towards the split update. i was genuinely surprised with the result-
(i kid. not)

i understand both sides and all, but i felt like the split update benefits both player (tiddiesnao/whenupdate) and dev (potential update revenue boosts) a bit more. maybe im just less patient than others. but hey. with the growing team we may have the best of both worlds soon. as long as the breadman keeps on keepin on, any potential complainers have essentially zero ground to stand on.

lotsa girls to get to.

i guess im just hoping we get to see her soon.. (if this has been mentioned, im not asking for v.05 "spoilers")
love seeing her on the occasional stream sketch, and the one of her and sabrina was.. very titillating.

yep.
Thanks jonquils, Lucia's a favorite of mine as well and I'll be drawing Lucia tonight on stream as a vampire or vempire hunter w/ Sabrina!

I'm looking forward to having my team be able to crank out these things faster, though I am trying to temper expectations on .06 as I know there's gonna be growing pains bringing the team dynamic to what was a one-man band. Excited for people to see what we're planning going forward though, I want this to be the best game it can be.

PriorSatanic

Feb 8, 2022

(i kid. not)

lotsa girls to get to.

yep.
Ashley best girl for me

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks jonquils, Lucia's a favorite of mine as well and I'll be drawing Lucia tonight on stream as a vampire or vempire hunter w/ Sabrina!

I'm looking forward to having my team be able to crank out these things faster, though I am trying to temper expectations on .06 as I know there's gonna be growing pains bringing the team dynamic to what was a one-man band. Excited for people to see what we're planning going forward though, I want this to be the best game it can be.
Could you share the sketch on here once completed?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Could you share the sketch on here once completed?
He drew it last night on stream, along with a bunch of other characters in different costumes, you can watch the VOD here: (Sabrina and Lucia are at the end.)

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
He drew it last night on stream, along with a bunch of other characters in different costumes, you can watch the VOD here: (Sabrina and Lucia are at the end.)
Thanks! Can you post the link for when he does the other 5 please?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thanks! Can you post the link for when he does the other 5 please?
He hasn't done them yet, check out at 10 AM PST tomorrow (November 1st) for the rest of the costumes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silf

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I have a question, where did the idea of adding a combat system to DD come from? Honestly, with a good story and perhaps adding random events or more interaction inside the house with mom, the game would already be perfect, but adding a combat system to a engine that suffers a lot in that field would only delay the progress of really important things, I'm not saying it as a complaint, it's just a doubt u-u

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes