Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Alright, I've got the time slow, but what now? Arianna just runs around. How am I to even challenge her again?
If you raced her already, you can't race her again I don't think. That's when you want to make sure you scumsave. I stand corrected. I guess that's because I beat her without the slow time. #2,416
As soon as I saw it, all interest in the game disappeared, how could such a thing be drawn at all?
Everyone has their thing. I mean - it was obvious that this game was going to have characters with huge tits and asses. If that ain't your thing - might not be the game for you. Also, if you haven't met Angelbunny, you may want to quit now.
It's called fantasy. There is a liking for huge boobs and butt!
+1

Reactions: docdom

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Quest log not updated. Just repeating the same day over and over again. Is this because of the save that came with it? Or do I just keep grinding/find a random in the city to activate the 0.4. Anyone else have a good 0.3 save?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Quest log not updated. Just repeating the same day over and over again. Is this because of the save that came with it? Or do I just keep grinding/find a random in the city to activate the 0.4. Anyone else have a good 0.3 save?
The included save file in slot #50 worked for me - I didn't have the problem you're having. Here's my included #50 save starting at the new content for v0.04 in case you had something off.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
The included save file in slot #50 worked for me - I didn't have the problem you're having. Here's my included #50 save starting at the new content for v0.04 in case you had something off.
I downloaded from here, where it was updated. And it looks like it's actually version 0.3 despite it saying 0.4. I did add the DD enhanced image set, then deleted both it and DD and then redownloaded DD 0.4 from here. I've used workupload and Mega. Still only one animation under movies. Is someone trolling, or do I have to download from SS?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I have been looking at all the posts since the leaked version came out for $10 Subscribestar Members. There seem to be some common bugs among users in this newer version. Just an FYI, the leaked version was a reward for $10 subs and for them to play test it so The BreadMan could patch up those bugs. This is why you get a clusterf*ck leaking from that idiot loop3000 a new release that was meant more for play testing! People are gonna have to figure stuff out on their own. Mean time, when the Public Release comes out, those who will have waited will be better for it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded from here, where it was updated. And it looks like it's actually version 0.3 despite it saying 0.4. I did add the DD enhanced image set, then deleted both it and DD and then redownloaded DD 0.4 from here. I've used workupload and Mega. Still only one animation under movies. Is someone trolling, or do I have to download from SS?
Ok. I'm confused by your post. You downloaded the WIN zip file of 1.11GB (anonfiles has it listed slightly larger, but it's the same)
1656312902537.png 1656312971002.png 1656312991918.png 1656313007973.png

Unzipped the contents from the ZIP file (not an ISO). Went to the folder, and clicked on the Game.exe file. You then selected continue and went to save slot #50 to load at the start of the new content.

The media files are encrypted - the one animation in the movies folder isn't all the animations.

Don't add anything else - there is no need for any mods. If you should ever decide to add mods to games, you should always test play a game for a period of time BEFORE adding any mods into it.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
please explain me where i can find pics from spy camera

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Just a question for the Mods for this thread. Why is Anonfiles link showing 1.19 GB, while the other 3 download links are 1.11 GB? I just find that a bit peculiar...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
please explain me where i can find pics from spy camera
Ok, here's the step by step -- you need to:
  1. go to your computer desk
  2. log into your computer
  3. make sure you are connected to the internet
  4. navigate your web browser to Demon Deals
  5. click the "watch" button
  6. And keep an eye out for a future update which will continue that quest line.
EDIT: There is one new hidden photo in your camera after a day or so of the cameras in hiding. Open the in-game phone, click on the heart, click on mom's avatar, look at the gallery. Thanks mrttao .
Just a question for the Mods for this thread. Why is Anonfiles link showing 1.19 GB, while the other 3 download links are 1.11 GB? I just find that a bit peculiar...
Asked and answered - Because of the way file systems organize and track your data on disk, size may be displayed differently in one place than in another.

Anonfiles is most likely capturing the size on disk to display on their webpage, (however, when you download - you see the correct size) whereas the other sites capture the actual size of the content to display.

Last edited:

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Ok. I'm confused by your post. You downloaded the WIN zip file of 1.11GB (anonfiles has it listed slightly larger, but it's the same)
View attachment 1893043 View attachment 1893044 View attachment 1893045 View attachment 1893047

Unzipped the contents from the ZIP file (not an ISO). Went to the folder, and clicked on the Game.exe file. You then selected continue and went to save slot #50 to load at the start of the new content.

The media files are encrypted - the one animation in the movies folder isn't all the animations.

Don't add anything else - there is no need for any mods. If you should ever decide to add mods to games, you should always test play a game for a period of time BEFORE adding any mods into it.
After much trial and error, looked like there was a still a tiny quest to do for Leslie. I was watching Bad Comedy's as that was the hint the phone was giving me. Looks like all's well.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Ok, here's the step by step -- you need to:
  1. go to your computer desk
  2. log into your computer
  3. make sure you are connected to the internet
  4. navigate your web browser to Demon Deals
  5. click the "watch" button
  6. And keep an eye out for a future update which will continue that quest line.

Asked and answered - Because of the way file systems organize and track your data on disk, size may be displayed differently in one place than in another.

Anonfiles is most likely capturing the size on disk to display on their webpage, (however, when you download - you see the correct size) whereas the other sites capture the actual size of the content to display.
Hi men, do u know any infor about this :
Most awaited Crossover of all time
View attachment 1892557
DC Vs Marvel is nothing compared to this
Is it just a fanfic pic or they really plan to make crossover of Urband Demon and Demon Deal?

Apr 3, 2019
Thoughts on 0.04

Improvements that I noticed:
1. Ability to hide continue/finish button through tab button
2. Integration of repeatable scenes in overworld
3. Addition of Sunny character

Suggestions:
1. Have sex scenes progress through manual input instead of automatically showing the continue/finish button after 5 seconds

Reactions: princess bride
Apr 9, 2020
bro just keep playing with mom and sister, until the part when sisters call you outside of your house

Daveck

May 2, 2017
Just wanted to say the flying jump kick scene was pretty amazing and what really got me invested in the game. Good Job!

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes