Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Wow, I find it amazing that you guys already have enough planned and don't just improvise everything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It hasn't really been requested here, not that I've seen anyway. But people often come into the Discord and request their own characters. We've been very clear (on Discord) that we aren't adding any more women right now, and it's possible we won't at all.

The Bed™ doesn't include commissioned characters such as Angelina. It doesn't include special characters like Juggs neither. I think, off the top of my head, that we have 32(?) "human individuals" (women) in the game currently. Not including the supernatural ones that wouldn't go under "human", in which case it'd be a good chunk higher :cool:
Excellent. Thank you for the clarification. Obviously I wasn't requesting - but it's good to know.
they aren't adding more characters
And thanks for bringing this to the attention of this thread!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are the demons too. i think breadman and his team are doing good i mean atleast there thinking on step ahead of the curve lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
This game is abouta be number 1 on f95zone with how good the art and story is.
I was immersed.
Normally in these games I skip to the juicy part where the h - scenes lie. But I found myself reading the dialogue for a change.
Each character has a quirky little personality that I just adore.
With backstorys and potential lore.
Keep up the good work!

Feb 16, 2019
Well wether there would be any more added in we still have like 3 demons of sin left to add into the story. Sloth, Envy, and Greed I believe. Gotta wait for them to be introduced as well as any further development with the present demons.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
So how does this kid actually fit that thing in a woman? Honestly, a funny idea for a game would be that someone wishes for a dick that size but then finds out he can never actually use it.

• Haha

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wait witch demon is with the police chief i know pride is the lady that make the clothing. i do like all the ladies on the bad too. i just hope the mc saves his mortal soul and keeps the gifts lol. but i only see two angles.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Obviously there is nothing wrong on requesting a character to be added. However as Zakko has clarified, the game is already brimmed with a lot of gals. Adding new characters would mean forsaking the girls that we currently have. Also to remind the good folks that the devs would have to incorporate proper written stories for them which itself could scramble their brain cells.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
man i hope we get something with amira soon
Amira won't get her arc until she wins the update vote, and since school staff in ineligible for v.07 (since Brenda won .06) it might be a minute for her. Amira is pretty popular and super hot, and her story would be a fun one to explore, so hopefully sooner than later for her

• Red Heart
Reactions: abdo12

poisonkidd

Apr 29, 2023
hello, sorry for my english (i'm using a translator) i wanted to know if we will have more content for Cassie? i know we just had an update with content about her but i would like to know if we will have content about her in v0.6

Reactions: draxler01

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hello, sorry for my english (i'm using a translator) i wanted to know if we will have more content for Cassie? i know we just had an update with content about her but i would like to know if we will have content about her in v0.6
Only Leslie gets content every update, Cassie and the rest of the family get scenes every x.5 version, so the one after this one will have more for her

ramiro234

Nov 15, 2018
I hope the next update comes out before October, it would be like a birthday present

pd: I also hope there will be more content with the sister

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes