Dooble

May 3, 2018
Do I have to play again from the beginning to get to the latest part for every update? Because When I pressed J to open the mission instructions, there was nothing new on the mission board. I'm sorry to ask because this is kind of new to me. Thanks guys!
Walk into the classroom and continue on from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnfalo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Could someone please tell me what the compatibility patch is for from the links on the main page for this game?
If you get the "Failed to initialize graphics error" because you may have a very old system - if after making sure your OS and video drivers are up-to-date and you still get the error, you #9,615
Also, a question: Isn’t Sofia’s (eventual) route going to have pregnancy related content?
Her route is either the only or one of a very few which is planned to have some kind of pregnancy related content prior to the epilogue.
Hey guys any guide for the game ?
There is a built in quest journal which pretty much hand-holds the player through everything. I have posted two speed run videos of the last 2 updates that I skipped all dialogue and only used the quest journal and had maybe 1 or 2 hiccups along the way that were quickly corrected (it was player error, not developer error -- PEBKAC)
stuck at the chore part and the plant...its between 2 couch so i cant access it...
I searched the thread for the word plant and found this answer: #9,577

Reactions: MayhemSixx

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Another reason to use a PC ;) But in all honesty, you could attempt to search the game directory and sub-directories for file##.rmmzsave (where ## is the number 1-50 of the save). Is there a /www directory? The save folder could be in there.
You were right about the save folder i just couldn't find it :FacePalm:. Thanks again.

For anyone on Mac that aren't sure where to find the save files for this game:

Show package contents > Contents > Resources > App.nw > Save

They will be in the save folder (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there no compressed version? Searching the thread doesn't turn up anything.
1708097639599.png

#9,309

Though, at this point, you might as well wait. The public version is being released today after any bugs were fixed that were reported by subscribers from the 11 Feb beta release. Then there will be a new compressed version after that.

Also, for future reference - always search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)

So, in this case with the beta, you should search for
Demon Deals [v0.06 Beta] compressed
1708097871904.png

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The thread has been updated with the latest public update, enjoy.
Loading the included save in slot 50 will inform you about starting the new content.

If you want to report any bugs etc. the only way to guarantee we see it and/or can help ASAP is by going into the #help-and-bug-report channel on the Discord.
Not to mention the huge #faq we have there, which will answer your question(s) 98% of the time.

Last edited:

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Can someone look at my save and say if i completed everything for version 0.6 or i'm missing anything. If i'm missing anything then what is it and if not then it's all good. Thanks for looking.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Can someone upload the patreon APK here?
There is no special update for supporters that has more content. All we do is have a 5 day supporter-only BETA release, which does not include an android APK.
Now that the public version is out, it has everything the BETA had, but also includes art and bug fixes. You're getting everything, including the improvements, for free.

In other words, the APK in the OP is all you need.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Good to know, you are highly appreciated. Glad the developers are not stingy.
There is no special update for supporters that has more content. All we do is have a 5 day supporter-only BETA release, which does not include an android APK.
Now that the public version is out, it has everything the BETA had, but also includes art and bug fixes. You're getting everything, including the improvements, for free.

In other words, the APK in the OP is all you need.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
do you know who the focus on next update will be? I wish it will be the sister, sure the mom is my fav, but I know it will be the last character to receive a full route update. I don't mind the time the dev takes between each update as long as they paid off at the end in terms of the quality and the quantity of the content we receive such as this update with Brenda.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes