Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/04/28

So, when I said last week "maybe another week, a little more or less depending how these last few go" it turns out it's a little more. I got greedy and added a second angle to an animation, so I still got 1 left. I will absolutely be finishing that this week and getting into the first bit of code (prefacing that by saying I dunno if it'll be enough to be reflected in the next log, but it will be being worked on).

Superhero Doodle stream tomorrow at 5PM PST, other than that have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_10_post.jpg

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone! I've already finished the entire game up to the end of the 0.5.5 release. The question is... Is it really impossible to have a save file to start from the beginning of the Brenda update (0.6) on Android?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english (the text is translate by google :sneaky:)

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Oh there will be my friend in this new update I’d be willing to bet Cassie will be the first of the family to get fucked probably on their date she’ll do a reverse cowgirl on the Ferris wheel then some scenes at the gym and her home maybe even MCs I’m excited to see what cums

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello everyone! I've already finished the entire game up to the end of the 0.5.5 release. The question is... Is it really impossible to have a save file to start from the beginning of the Brenda update (0.6) on Android?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english (the text is translate by google :sneaky:)
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save

Reactions: darkness76

darkness76

Jun 23, 2022
Yes, it's currently not possible for us to include a save on mobile. We'd love to be able to and have looked into it a few times, when/if we're able to we will for sure.
In the meantime, if you don't delete your game from your device when the new update arrives you can download it and it will overwrite your current version, preserving your save

OK! I got it. But, unfortunately, in the meantime, I changed my cell Phone. :cautious:
Thank you very much!

• Sad
Reactions: BreadManGames

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
before I also had that problem but I joined a discord group dedicated to rpg also teach us how to fix and solve it was a big community but only in rpg but all spoke spanish not english.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
they look like 10/10 milf tits
That's what I was thinking! They're huge, soft boobs laid out on a flat, angled surface. They're gonna squish

before I also had that problem but I joined a discord group dedicated to rpg also teach us how to fix and solve it was a big community but only in rpg but all spoke spanish not english.
ah, dang well if you know of a way to do so let us know. Zakko has tinkered with it a few times between his usual work and we haven't figured out a good way to do it

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes