BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Just curious, I know in the Jon's phone for character profiles, his mom Leslie in her description says she shops at a certain day and time frame of the week at the grocery store(or something like that). Was it ever implemented in the game that you run into her at the store?

ravenswinus

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys i only started playing the game recently but already finished leslie route ? Does is there other version after she cosplay has doctor and suck is balls? or is the limit of the recent version?
i think i progressed to quickly on leslie story i basically only focused on her!
View attachment 3892988
I join you in gnashing of teeth. I started this game, and membership in the Leslie fanclub, about two months before the latest version came out. Tit job only my friend, but, to quote Mercutio, 'Tis enough, twill serve'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/08/04

Another good jump this week, got through the art for 2 events and code for another! The art this update is looking so good and I'm really looking forward to y'all seeing it - speaking of art, the event I coded this week, that I'll be working on art this coming week, is big. Like a lot of images, significant moment, might not get it all done this week, big. I'm gonna try, especially with me being gone the following week for a family thing. I hate that I've had 2 weeks of good progress and I feel like these next 2 are gonna tip it the other way with little to no visual progress, but know that I'm working through all the art I need for this thing and it'll all, hopefully, be worth the wait!

We got 2 streams this week, normal tomorrow (Monday) and EU-friendly on Friday. Teaser on Wednesday as well, so I'll see y'all around this week. Be safe!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_23_post.jpg

Jun 7, 2023

Another good jump this week, got through the art for 2 events and code for another! The art this update is looking so good and I'm really looking forward to y'all seeing it - speaking of art, the event I coded this week, that I'll be working on art this coming week, is big. Like a lot of images, significant moment, might not get it all done this week, big. I'm gonna try, especially with me being gone the following week for a family thing. I hate that I've had 2 weeks of good progress and I feel like these next 2 are gonna tip it the other way with little to no visual progress, but know that I'm working through all the art I need for this thing and it'll all, hopefully, be worth the wait!

We got 2 streams this week, normal tomorrow (Monday) and EU-friendly on Friday. Teaser on Wednesday as well, so I'll see y'all around this week. Be safe!

- Breadman
View attachment 3898588
First of all thanks for the update. Secondly... . Who keeps letting you escape from the picture mines? Lol

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just curious, I know in the Jon's phone for character profiles, his mom Leslie in her description says she shops at a certain day and time frame of the week at the grocery store(or something like that). Was it ever implemented in the game that you run into her at the store?
I believe I have it so that Leslie is at the grocery at those times, but there's no scenes attached there it's just where she's at at those times

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024

- Breadman
View attachment 3898588
The game is progressing very very well at least we can be sure that we will have the update before 2025

sonofdarkness

Jun 24, 2024

- Breadman
View attachment 3898588
Pleaseeeeee lets us have at least one leslie or ashley fuck
At least one!
Mommy or sister , both deserve it but if itis not possible at least one.
Thats all i wish for:cry::cry:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
At least one!
no.gif
You're going to have to be patient. Those scenes haven't even occurred yet with Cassie and Brandy. I highly doubt the content you want with Leslie and Ashley would come before those two.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Stream results! This was a Draw This stream, where I try to emulate other artist's styles. It's tough but it's also pretty fun and I feel like I learn something each time, which is good. A teaser comin' on Wednesday and a final stream for this week on Friday, stay safe y'all!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
At least one!
Breadman has stated many times that Leslie will go all the way around version 0.10, he has the story planned out and it will be around that time. (its 0.10ish, could happen a little earlier, could happen a little later)

But it also means that we get to have plenty of leslie after going all the way rather than one or two scenes and then the game is over.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 3902050
You're going to have to be patient. Those scenes haven't even occurred yet with Cassie and Brandy. I highly doubt the content you want with Leslie and Ashley would come before those two.
I can understand the others but to me it seemed like there is a setup for Ashley to be your wing-girl.
Her story is about trying to figure out how to break off the deal, my assumption was that she would give in, fuck you, and then come to the conclusion that the only way out is forward and so help MC screw enough bitches to complete the contract.

Last edited:

ravenswinus

Nov 4, 2018
I can understand the others but to me it seemed like there is a setup for Ashley to be your wing-girl.
Her story is about trying to figure out how to break off the deal, my assumption was that it she would give in, fuck you, and then come to the conclusion that the only way out is forward and so help MC screw enough bitches to complete the contract.
You, my friend, have shown us all the path forward.

Stumbling blindly through the forest of Titselvania (or Dolly Wood, really couldn't resist) the slender topped yet apple-bottomed Ashley leads us to a brighter tomorrow. Boobs, buttocks, and babes shall bounce bountifully on our bulging boners.

Never let it be said that I would dare offer a suggestion to such an artist as Breadman, nah I would sooner correct the strokes of Andrea del Sarto himself. Yet the idea bears consideration. Picture it, my one-hand typing compatriots. Leslie, shyly turning away from our intrepid hero, biting her lower lip, only to have Ashley swoop in like... I don't know... some horny side chick I guess?

"Mom" she whispers, "it's the only way to break the curse". Yet there is an unnoticed twist to this torrid tale. Cum leaks slowly out of Ashley's pert posterior, having been freshly broken by the hero.

bnqwudbwub123

Aug 9, 2021
I thinks the mom shoudl
Her story is about trying to figure out how to break off the deal, my assumption was that she would give in, fuck you, and then come to the conclusion that the only way out is forward and so help MC screw enough bitches to complete the contract.
i think the mom should stay separate from the curse story line because were trying to get her normal just to fuck her to het rid of the curse after all that work is stupid

Reactions: jaredforks
4.50 star(s) 149 Votes