Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
You could just have Lilith plant an explosive device somewhere within the city limits, only giving Jon clues when he taps another ass.

I've set the final scene for you.

Leslie *biting her lip while staring at Jon's massive wang* I know it's to save the city, honey. Will you respect me in the morning?
Jon *staring at her boobs* Uh-huh
Ashley *drooling on the floor in a puddle of cum* Soooo goooooooodddddd

BUT!!! Plot Twist!!!

While riding Jon, Leslie grabs an invisible Lilith, kissing her on the mouth and rubbing her butt. Leslie is an angel, and she's known about Lilith the whole time, just playing dumb. She convinces Lilith to stop the bomb by licking her clit. Jon becomes the emperor of the world thanks to the Savage Wang. I get more Ashley and Goth Chick scenes.
you should write fanfics. i would gave a tissue, a paperclip, a 1 cent coin and a chip as a payment

Reactions: ravenswinus

Lurkerino95

May 28, 2024
The bigger the patreon the slower the development, lately I've been wondering if we'll ever see acclaimed games like this one ever finished when it's all in the devs interest to keep dragging everything as long as humanly possible.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/08/11

2 weeks of good jumps, but the giga-event takes it's toll haha - super small jump this week representing half of the enormous event I'm working on. I was working as fast as I could and got 57 images done, which is more than I'm usually able to in a full week, but it's still only half of what this event needs so the rest will have to wait until I return. As I said last log, I'll be out of town this coming week so no Progress Log next Sunday, no stream tomorrow, BUT - there will be a new Teaser on Wednedsay. Gotta get that out to y'all haha

Take care of yourselves, I'll see y'all in a week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_24_post.jpg
This progress log serves as a good example of why not all visual progress is created equal. Despite Bread doing way more images this week than normal, it looks like less was done due to the size of the event.
That's why you should only use it as a general guide to guesstimate where development is at.

Last edited:

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
The bigger the patreon the slower the development, lately I've been wondering if we'll ever see acclaimed games like this one ever finished when it's all in the devs interest to keep dragging everything as long as humanly possible.
Alright Firstly, the devs don't have a patreon page since their rules are strict for incest games. Their main income is through Subscribestar which even as an alternative isn't big as patreon.
Secondly the devs have prioritized quality instead of quantity. So if they decide to rush through things, the game will obviously suffer through a downgrade in art, story and animations. The devs interacting and addressing queries in the thread showcases that they're committed to the project. The development isn't to the expectation of the devs but it is what it is until they find a proper way to speed up the process without the sacrifice in quality.

The best advice I can give is that there are so many other games to check out and pass your time with, so come back when the update is ready(y)

Mar 17, 2019
Your first and only message is to complain about the speed of development in a hand-drawn game with one of the best texts on the site.Sit back and wait quietly, leech.

Lurkerino95

May 28, 2024
Alright Firstly, the devs don't have a patreon page since their rules are strict for incest games. Their main income is through Subscribestar which even as an alternative isn't big as patreon.
Secondly the devs have prioritized quality instead of quantity. So if they decide to rush through things, the game will obviously suffer through a downgrade in art, story and animations. The devs interacting and addressing queries in the thread showcases that they're committed to the project. The development isn't to the expectation of the devs but it is what it is until they find a proper way to speed up the process without the sacrifice in quality.

The best advice I can give is that there are so many other games to check out and pass your time with, so come back when the update is ready(y)
The purpose is the same anyway from an outsiders prospective it seems like you bought into the usual excuses most devs try to sell to justify their unreasonably slow pace, you're all free to cope for another 5+ years or more like the fans of Summertime Saga and many other games I surely won't stay here holding my breath.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
The purpose is the same anyway from an outsiders prospective it seems like you bought into the usual excuses most devs try to sell to justify their unreasonably slow pace, you're all free to cope for another 5+ years or more like the fans of Summertime Saga and many other games I surely won't stay here holding my breath.
As has been said, the devs are active here, and really active on their discord. They hand the game out for free. The subs just get it 1 week early. Nothing is pay walled. The dev cycle is around 6 months on average, and we are nearing that mark with less than 1/3rd of art and code to go before testing. (which is normally a 2 week cycle). Part of the reason progress slowed is that Breadman suffered a shoulder injury, and now doesn't push himself so as to not break his body and not be able to do any development.

Granted a lot of devs seem to just slow progress so as to leach funds. But the art quality has increased greatly from 0.3/0.4 That quality increase means a slow down in production time.

Go ahead and call us sheeple all you want with some vague sense of superiority as you are 'in the know' of these horrible devs leaching everyones cash rather than making games. People want to support, they can, and if they don't... they have to wait a whole 7 days longer to get the latest update.

Anyway, door is over there, you won't be missed.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/08/11

2 weeks of good jumps, but the giga-event takes it's toll haha - super small jump this week representing half of the enormous event I'm working on. I was working as fast as I could and got 57 images done, which is more than I'm usually able to in a full week, but it's still only half of what this event needs so the rest will have to wait until I return. As I said last log, I'll be out of town this coming week so no Progress Log next Sunday, no stream tomorrow, BUT - there will be a new Teaser on Wednedsay. Gotta get that out to y'all haha

Take care of yourselves, I'll see y'all in a week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3921343
This progress log serves as a good example of why not all visual progress is created equal. Despite Bread doing way more images this week than normal, it looks like less was done due to the size of the event.
That's why you should only use it as a general guide to guesstimate where development is at.
omg two weeks more im so scared ...

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
You are welcome to share your feedback with the devs on Subscribe Star by becoming a supporter. If you are unsatisfied with the pace of development then you should communicate that there, and could even pause or cancel your support. That’s the right way to push game development.

But alas, F95Zone is not a suitable place to do that, since the devs won’t care much about a pirate not being satisfied with his loot from their ships.

However, every single one of their updates has been huge. We are talking about dozens of animation gems, hundreds of pieces of rare art and thousands of golden lines of dialogue every time. Me, I'd wager to say that we've made pretty darn fine loot 'til now. HARRR!!!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 150 Votes