Foxxy101

Apr 23, 2021
You literally have no idea what their workflow looks like. For all you know those marketing updates take less than a few hours a week. I've seen many many people like you over the years. A lot of what you say is based on presuppositions that you have no clue about.

Moreover, it still amazes me how many of you underestimate the amount of time that goes into 2D animation.
I agree, people love to complain, honestly I'm just glad it even fucking ecsists, and to many don't appreciate the work it takes to do such in today's world. Fully agree with you.

OmniGooner

Formerly 'OtisSuperfan'
Jul 6, 2024
I love the addition of MNF character Officer Juggs. Her design is too damn hot, does anybody know when can we expect content for her to be updated? Is she a character to be voted in the next polls or is she gonna be included in the upcoming update?

Just a question I've been curious

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
I love the addition of MNF character Officer Juggs. Her design is too damn hot, does anybody know when can we expect content for her to be updated? Is she a character to be voted in the next polls or is she gonna be included in the upcoming update?

Just a question I've been curious
Juggs isn't included in the polls since she and Dr. Maria have their own stories that will span out in the x.5 updates with their own mini events which starts either at V6.5 or V7.5 (I won't let bread spoil who's included in the expected update)

Bread posted about it himself

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes