Zakko

Lead Developer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/10/27

Last giga-event is done. Over 110 images in two weeks, I know the jump looks small this week and last but it represents a ton of work toward finishing this thing. I have this last event to complete, already getting in to code so depending on how the art goes you can (hopefully!) expect a certain announcement at the next log, maybe even before if all goes well.

Stream on Tuesday this week, Halloween costume doodles, and Teaser Wednesday - have a great week and a fun Halloween if you celebrate it!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_34_post.jpg

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
. . . . BUUUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Existence of Hell, Implies existence of Heaven, and the Leaders are the Devil for Hell and God for Heaven! God obviously is quite hands off in this.
Bread has said quite a few times that the game is 'loosely' based on Christian heaven/hell. We shouldn't assume the existence or non existence of certain divine beings. All we know for sure is there is a hell and demons, heaven and angels.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/10/27

Last giga-event is done. Over 110 images in two weeks, I know the jump looks small this week and last but it represents a ton of work toward finishing this thing. I have this last event to complete, already getting in to code so depending on how the art goes you can (hopefully!) expect a certain announcement at the next log, maybe even before if all goes well.

Stream on Tuesday this week, Halloween costume doodles, and Teaser Wednesday - have a great week and a fun Halloween if you celebrate it!

- Breadman
View attachment 4173160
Here's a pre-Halloween tease... Tease.jpg

Oct 17, 2018
Dude, have some dignity and admit this fact that absolutely every single person knows here. Given the statistics we have on your project regarding story progress, development cycles and their evolution, your versioning habits, and your v0.10 mantra: the only logical conclusion from analysis of this data is that sex with the mother is not gonna happen before ~2028.

Stop hiding behind your fanboys to shamelessly hide that fact. Admit it.
Okay so anytime I see people make predictions they always do basic math and never take into account many factors
If any of you actually paid attention or know how development works you'd know many factors play into this.

like .5 updates take half the time than main update
how poses and artwork can future proof later scenes
how fast it takes to code later updates, coding isn't consistent
it can be anywhere from 2025, 2026 to 2030

but it doesn't change the fact that there's more than just this game to play.
by searching with tags you can find many other games to keep you busy.

Count Morado

Devoted Member
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
like .5 updates take half the time than main update
Not the case, in all honesty.
it can be anywhere from 2025, 2026 to 2030
Probably closer to 2030. That is, unless players don't want less content in updates - but want at least the same amount, if not more, than the couple-to-several hours they find in current updates.

4.50 star(s) 157 Votes