Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
No worries! At first with your comment, I was thinking that even in the sports episode, she didn't wear the jersey and shorts, so I was suffering a panic attack/mandela affect moment, wondering if I misremembered or one of the later total dramas had that(and thinking it'd be too explicit for even Adult Swim), so I went looking. Then I looked back at the pic here and saw the artist's signature and it clicked, which is why I responded as I did.

I also apologize if I came off as snappy or snarky about it, rereading my own comment I felt I may have come across as short or unpleasant. My intent was just to mention that while Total Drama, it was a fanart piece.
No worries, I didn't see your comment as you being short or unpleasant. You're all good.

I just put that up as a response to Brenda being the focused in the next update of the game. A little joke. I mean if this inspires Breadman to make fanart of that said situation of Brenda in a basketball uniform dribbling with her ass cheeks. I’ll say “neat.”
Thanks to you saying this, I keep seeing Brenda in a basketball uniform dribbling with her ass cheeks. You're a monster! Get out of my mind! /s

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
this update will have something with ashley? she is too gorgeous, i need something
a tiny hand job idk
SOMETHING
Forget the handjob, what everyone wants to see (as a start) from her is a buttjob or a thighjob.
Intercrural sex would also fit in with the theme of her story.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
this update will have something with ashley? she is too gorgeous, i need something
a tiny hand job idk
SOMETHING
Ash gets content in the x.5 updates with the rest of the family, so sadly nothing in v.06 but in the next one she is getting some good stuff

Forget the handjob, what everyone wants to see (as a start) from her is a buttjob or a thighjob.
Intercrural sex would also fit in with the theme of her story.
I had to look up what intercrural meant, so I learned something today haha

nightmare314

Feb 28, 2019
I just got to the part where the MC talks with the police Chief, and the fact that they use Officer Juggs, Jasmine Juggs, is awesome. I have played every one of her games from MnF, and she's my favorite from there.

Edit: After basically beating what's out so far for this game, and only seeing a cameo of Officer Juggs, kinda disappointed. I really hope there's gonna be more content with her and the dev follows her personality from MnF.

Last edited:
Reactions: FakoSIL

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Maybe they are asking if you have thought of using it. Tho if I were you, I would ignore those questions. Them knowing you use AI will only bring you rabid people asking you to pump content faster using AI.
I assumed that was the question but it was kinda worded weird and I didn't want to answer something I wasn't being asked haha
Either way, I don't use genAI and don't having intent of doing so, it's unethical in its current form and I enjoy making art

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes