BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Links on OP have been updated to include the hotfix for those experiencing the Brandy Quest bug. If you have a version with that issue you can either apply the hotfix file itself on OP or download the updated version. Linux version is still uploading and I'll update when it's done, but these are ready to go and, really - who tf plays on Linux

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikademis

asteve

Oct 15, 2019
Okay how doe you progress with mom becaus I'm stuck (secret girlfriend part) how do you get her to watch movie?

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Breadman and team, great update dont let the haters get ya'll down. The long burn is turning out great for Leslie. I have a few questions thought. I know Leslie will keep getting progress with every update, but will she ever get a main dedicated update just for her? Will her dialogue ever change for earlier events as the relationship progresses? For example will she still sound hesitant to give post movie topless handjobs, or will she sound more eager as the secret girlfriend? And also, who will the next update focus on? thanks for the update and thanks for the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
Aug 25, 2017
Breadman and team, great update dont let the haters get ya'll down. The long burn is turning out great for Leslie. I have a few questions thought. I know Leslie will keep getting progress with every update, but will she ever get a main dedicated update just for her? Will her dialogue ever change for earlier events as the relationship progresses? For example will she still sound hesitant to give post movie topless handjobs, or will she sound more eager as the secret girlfriend? And also, who will the next update focus on? thanks for the update and thanks for the game.
can't answer for the team on most of that, but the next update will be about Brenda (the English teacher)

halftrack

Oct 7, 2019
Oh if anyone was having issues with the game not launching at all, no screen etc, it's because windows automatically blocks any dll files when it unzips a folder. Either unzip it with something like 7zip or go in and manually unblock the dlls

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonDeals-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Do you know if this include the hotfix?
they decided to not increase the numbers for the hotfix because it was very quickly re-released.
It doesn't. I'll make sure we reupload it with it. If you don't want to wait you can still get the 0.5.5 torrent and manually add the hotfix on it, especially since it's 56kb.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone here remembers where Candy's house is?

edit: Found it. it is at the bottom left of neighborhood

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes