BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
well i know that all the girls will get there scenes i kinda fill like the cop and her lovely girlfriend need some too lol.
Bex, the lovely girlfriend in this instance, did very well in the last update poll, made it to the final 3 before losing to Brenda. Sam is hit or miss for a lot of people, I like girls with short-hair and big butts but apparently it's not a universal things haha so we'll see when she can win. I'm excited about both of them though, there's a lot we could do with their stories.

so based on the cassie development weve gotten so far she will most likely have a sex scene or two in the next update after this one
sorry I don't know who 'she' is in your comment, whether you mean Leslie, Cassie, or Ashley?

Oh hey when is the poll by the way?
The next update poll will begin when I'm around halfway through development on .06. It'll be bracket-style tournament like the last 2 times as well, and it won't feature any of the school staff since Brenda won this update, so just Students and Townsfolk and the Linnet's as a group.

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Bex, the lovely girlfriend in this instance, did very well in the last update poll, made it to the final 3 before losing to Brenda. Sam is hit or miss for a lot of people, I like girls with short-hair and big butts but apparently it's not a universal things haha so we'll see when she can win. I'm excited about both of them though, there's a lot we could do with their stories.

sorry I don't know who 'she' is in your comment, whether you mean Leslie, Cassie, or Ashley?

The next update poll will begin when I'm around halfway through development on .06. It'll be bracket-style tournament like the last 2 times as well, and it won't feature any of the school staff since Brenda won this update, so just Students and Townsfolk and the Linnet's as a group.
So Will we ever see the MC like question or acknowledge the symbol and breeding. Like Wil he investigate it in an incoming update ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think it's because she has short hair. i think her temper that throughs people off lol.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So Will we ever see the MC like question or acknowledge the symbol and breeding. Like Wil he investigate it in an incoming update ?
Yeah, he's not the brightest bulb but I think he's smart enough to look into it eventually haha

i don't think it's because she has short hair. i think her temper that throughs people off lol.
oh yeah 100% it's because she's a jerk, that's softened a little since I changed the Sabrina event so it's not her arresting MC but she's still rude in their first meeting. But then, Brenda is a huge bitch to MC too but she won the second update vote, so who knows

is v0.05 out yet or any up dates

i just started game love it great game ty for making it
Like Sukme said, the public for 05.5 has been out, and v.05 came out last December. I post weekly logs so folks can keep up with where I'm at as well, they go up here and everywhere else I'm at on Sundays. Also thank you, glad ya like the game!

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Yeah, he's not the brightest bulb but I think he's smart enough to look into it eventually haha

oh yeah 100% it's because she's a jerk, that's softened a little since I changed the Sabrina event so it's not her arresting MC but she's still rude in their first meeting. But then, Brenda is a huge bitch to MC too but she won the second update vote, so who knows

Like Sukme said, the public for 05.5 has been out, and v.05 came out last December. I post weekly logs so folks can keep up with where I'm at as well, they go up here and everywhere else I'm at on Sundays. Also thank you, glad ya like the game!
Ah alright. So which update will we see him look more into it. Is it just this one. Or part of a future update.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
A fix for this, is just stop there
Is this during Ashley's dream event? You should probably just reload your save and let it play through at normal speed, sometimes when you speed through dialogues rpgm missed stuff like movement routes - which is super dumb but it happens occasionally

Ah alright. So which update will we see him look more into it. Is it just this one. Or part of a future update.
generally I don't talk about when to expect specific things, could be considered spoilery. It will happen eventually though

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will give you that brenda is a bitch to but then agian there is the revage agianst her like with the pool lady. hard to get a revenge on a cop lady with a gun lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I hope the next update comes out before October, it would be like a birthday present

pd: I also hope there will be more content with the sister
Has Zakko's contribution made the project faster yet? If not then the project is out by March, if so then December - January.

Nov 28, 2020
you should have a scene with lilith and gabriella, you know that blonde hair tomboy angel? like a threeway scene with the main character, sharing or fighting over him

Reactions: Skiraka

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
you should have a scene with lilith and gabriella, you know that blonde hair tomboy angel? like a threeway scene with the main character, sharing or fighting over him
That's on the table but much further into development, they're on polar opposite sides of MCs conflict currently

Has Zakko's contribution made the project faster yet? If not then the project is out by March, if so then December - January.
Throwing dates out with no seeming connection to anything doesn't really help anyone. If Zakko's work is still correcting my old stuff and the last 2 updates took ~5 months, why would this one take 10? Like, where is March coming from? It seems like you are just pulling numbers outta the air and I don't really understand why

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes there both on diffrent side's but i can see the mc is the real deal to bring good and evil to come to peace lol. but really would have to turn lilith in to a slobbering mess for that to happen lol.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
(From Substar) Progress Log -

Good movement this week, got through the coding of Leslie's content and the first 20% or so of Brenda's events. As a reminder I'm doing all the coding before moving on to animation, then art, so expect more chunky logs (wow, phrasing) for the next few weeks while I get through this before everything sloooows down when I get to the art bottleneck. Happy with how it's going though and I think we got some fun stuff coming!

I'll be on stream tomorrow at 10AM PST (EU friendly) for an nsfw doodle stream, I've gotten a bunch of great submissions on the discord already but if you haven't made a suggestion yet and wanna get a sketch done, maybe pop over there and throw something for me in the reference image channel!

ProgressLog_3_post.jpg

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021

ike said just started im on v 4 didnt know was out yet v 5 guess game core bring it out when its ready but ty both

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes