Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how many people can we fuck?
You can download the game and look at the gallery since there is a save that starts at the new content. The gallery will show all the content to date. Then you can count for yourself.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
cyclops dungeon, where is it?
The dialogue tells you. It's in the Commerce Center. If you are skipping or speed running but aren't that familiar with the game, that's a bad idea. Read the dialogue.

OR if you can't be bothered, follow a speedrun video of playthrough for v0.5.5 content - #7,065
i cant work in the hospital
You don't say what is the problem. That's like going to the mechanic and saying "I can't drive my car." You're going to have to give more info than that

OR you could watch a playthrough video and see what you are doing wrong. That should be v0.4.1 content, if I remember correctly: Speedrun video of playthrough of v0.4.1 - #3,788
hey Mom gets stuck in the wall how to fix?
Are you playing an old version? That should be fixed in v0.5.5 that just came out because that's an old bug from back in December's release. If you search the thread for your problems, most likely you'll find the answer you seek (make sure to set your search results order preference to "most recent" to help out): #4,774

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Soolers

Jun 29, 2017
So far I've spoke with the guys before checking the comics, spoke to the guys after grabbing them, tried to speak to Ashley from the side first and from behind and also clicked on her with the mouse instead of using enter, nothing seems to be changing for me.
It worked for me when I clicked on the right door when I got to the comic shop.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Starting to understand why Breadman leaves the thread before an update releases, some of the comments here have been a bit over the top in the negative. I loved the update, and looking forward to more. This is one of the best games out there as far as quality content per update IMHO.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi everyone, I haven't played Demon Deals for a long time, I ask you a question, is there a sex scene with Leslie?
Not until version 0.10, she's going to be a slow burn. We already have sex scenes with various different characters though, like Candy or Dolly.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can't get a job at the hospital I need help
Look 9 posts above yours #7,069. Off the top of my head is that you are attempting to do the quest before it is available. The MC gets the job on the day that Leslie and the MC go to the hospital together.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes