Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
Don't know if anyone else is having this problem with joiplay but i started a new game and every time my character gets in to the truck the game crashes.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Don't know if anyone else is having this problem with joiplay but i started a new game and every time my character gets in to the truck the game crashes.
This is likely dependent on the quality of your phone but there is an issue with crashes on joiplay moreso than the official android release. If you have an android phone I'd suggest you try the apk version instead - it's linked in the OP

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
This is likely dependent on the quality of your phone but there is an issue with crashes on joiplay moreso than the official android release. If you have an android phone I'd suggest you try the apk version instead - it's linked in the OP
Yeah the apk works, it used to work on joiplay on previous versions but for some reasons now it doesn't. Joiplay does have problems with android phones with Os 11 and higher so it might be that.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah the apk works, it used to work on joiplay on previous versions but for some reasons now it doesn't. Joiplay does have problems with android phones with Os 11 and higher so it might be that.
Thanks for letting me know about that os issue, hopefully going forward the apk will work for the majority of folks but it's good to know for troubleshooting other people using joiplay.

Reactions: Unde8d

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
i left one quest people! BRING THE SODA FROM parents house at fri 6~8pm!!
BUT I CAN"T FIND ANY acces icon at there

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i left one quest people! BRING THE SODA FROM parents house at fri 6~8pm!!
BUT I CAN"T FIND ANY acces icon at there
You bought the lime soda at Sal's Market or the machine inside the grocery store and then went to your parent's house in the neighborhood in the bottom right corner between 6 and 8 pm on Friday and you can't get in the front door? Are you sure you are at the right house?

Reactions: BreadManGames

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
You bought the lime soda at Sal's Market or the machine inside the grocery store and then went to your parent's house in the neighborhood in the bottom right corner between 6 and 8 pm on Friday and you can't get in the front door? Are you sure you are at the right house?
i think never bought soda at market i should go back there!! thanks!!

Rampollo1991

Aug 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to find the missing pages for Ashley? I keep running around in the places written in the journal (hosp, park, e street and school) but there's absolutely nothing there. Pleas help

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
So far, Amira and Lilith proudly hold the biggest cup size record in the game (34P and 34R respectively (jesus christ)), though I'm sure Bredboy has more buxom babes with huge bazonkie donkies for us in store!
How did you find out Lilith cup size? Does the game reveal it?

Quick edit: I've just found this, and I absolutely love it.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
So I’ve begun a fresh play-thru.

Everything is on a rail, dude. I somewhat recall you saying months ago that you were gonna thin it out like that and I think that’s a mistake. I could see the discussion taking place and why you did it, but I think that’s a mistake. You had the parameters in place to do the tug-a-war. I woulda stuck w/that.

Having said that, I get to the red wine and couch thing w/Mom again and… damn dude. She just totally does it for me.

There’s something about the way you got her there in that timespan; her general mannerisms/activities/decisions/ and the way you’ve drawn her - nothing much elaborate from a written perspective, so the art has most to do with it (and that’s a talent that cannot be overlooked. Cartoon art, that says enough, to appeal beyond big curves. There’s something in the way you handle things that speaks beyond the pencil, eh. Congrats). Dude is fuckin crankin it with his tongue upside his mouth. And Mom and her mega-titties is real simple on the couch there going, “Okay fine, go ahead and be a beast. You’re my jungle boy. Gettir duwn if you must.” Big ol’ giant eyes to match her matronly mouth. There’s fuckin genius in there somewhere dude. You nailed it; sensational simplicity, Picasso good.

So now I want more mommie and I’m all kinda ready to pony up.

But a fair critique would say…

There’s really nothing going on with MC up until that point. I have no opportunity for investment in anything. I got plenty bored, to be honest. If I had not already known… the couch event was coming and how? I might have hit exit and never come back.

I recognize you likely threw your hands up and went, fuck it - keep-it-simple-stupid. I’m not here to discredit whatever else is being said by others. But it’s a lot more thin than I remember it from months ago. I feel no investment in it. I’m just watching things take place.

How do YOU feel, from a creation perspective?

And can I have her phone number please? Do I HAVE to be her son to make it all work, dagnabbit. More women on the planet like that one please. And they don’t necessarily need to take it on the face. Just… conceptually… be understanding; want to make it work. Be like, inviting, and hospitable, and as compassionate as you are capable. And… and… and… big bewbees, pillows, nap time yum. Leche.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So I’ve begun a fresh play-thru.

Everything is on a rail, dude. I somewhat recall you saying months ago that you were gonna thin it out like that and I think that’s a mistake. I could see the discussion taking place and why you did it, but I think that’s a mistake. You had the parameters in place to do the tug-a-war. I woulda stuck w/that.

Having said that, I get to the red wine and couch thing w/Mom again and… damn dude. She just totally does it for me.

There’s something about the way you got her there in that timespan; her general mannerisms/activities/decisions/ and the way you’ve drawn her - nothing much elaborate from a written perspective, so the art has most to do with it (and that’s a talent that cannot be overlooked. Cartoon art, that says enough, to appeal beyond big curves. There’s something in the way you handle things that speaks beyond the pencil, eh. Congrats). Dude is fuckin crankin it with his tongue upside his mouth. And Mom and her mega-titties is real simple on the couch there going, “Okay fine, go ahead and be a beast. You’re my jungle boy. Gettir duwn if you must.” Big ol’ giant eyes to match her matronly mouth. There’s fuckin genius in there somewhere dude. You nailed it; sensational simplicity, Picasso good.

So now I want more mommie and I’m all kinda ready to pony up.

But a fair critique would say…

There’s really nothing going on with MC up until that point. I have no opportunity for investment in anything. I got plenty bored, to be honest. If I had not already known… the couch event was coming and how? I might have hit exit and never come back.

I recognize you likely threw your hands up and went, fuck it - keep-it-simple-stupid. I’m not here to discredit whatever else is being said by others. But it’s a lot more thin than I remember it from months ago. I feel no investment in it. I’m just watching things take place.

How do YOU feel, from a creation perspective?

And can I have her phone number please? Do I HAVE to be her son to make it all work, dagnabbit. More women on the planet like that one please. And they don’t necessarily need to take it on the face. Just… conceptually… be understanding; want to make it work. Be like, inviting, and hospitable, and as compassionate as you are capable. And… and… and… big bewbees, pillows, nap time yum. Leche.
While I would like to have the corruption/virtue routes in now, it would add even more work on to me and potentially lock players out of content, two things I want to avoid at this stage which were confirmed by a poll from subscribers. I plan on adding the routes back in later in development.
And yes, Leslie is best girl. Glad you liked those scenes

Reactions: hou78

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
While I would like to have the corruption/virtue routes in now, it would add even more work on to me and potentially lock players out of content, two things I want to avoid at this stage which were confirmed by a poll from subscribers. I plan on adding the routes back in later in development.
And yes, Leslie is best girl. Glad you liked those scenes
Yup. I understand.

Your effort is not shitty. If it's about what's less for you? Overwhelm that, mate.

But the other part - locking them out of content - yup, that's the rub, eh.

Can I ask you this? Is "locking them out of content" more a problem for you to endure, or them? Like, "I fucking DREW that. See it, damnitt!!" If I remember correctly you like to drawr a lawt, so...

I'll ask again: How do you feel about the project as a whole at this point?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yup. I understand.

Your effort is not shitty. If it's about what's less for you? Overwhelm that, mate.

But the other part - locking them out of content - yup, that's the rub, eh.

Can I ask you this? Is "locking them out of content" more a problem for you to endure, or them? Like, "I fucking DREW that. See it, damnitt!!" If I remember correctly you like to drawr a lawt, so...

I'll ask again: How do you feel about the project as a whole at this point?
I love the game, I really enjoy working on it and am stoked to be finally back into real art on this next update. I'm excited about it's growth and very much looking forward to bringing some people on to help in the very near future. Overall this project is what I've been waiting for after a long time of working to make other people's visions become real.

As for the content-locking, it's a bit of both. I don't want to work for weeks on something that a lot of people won't end up seeing (the futa/non-futa variant scenes being a lesser example), and I've gotten a lot of feedback that players don't want that either - at least at this stage when there isn't a crazy amount of content in game

• Red Heart
Reactions: pxei12 and hou78

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Brilliant.

Particularly encouraged to hear that you're advancing on efforts made for others, over time. Get sum. Have some for yourself, eh. Well done.

Pendejopack

Jul 23, 2022
hello breadman, in the v.05 update will there be more scenes of mother and son? Or will you only expand the history of the secondary characters?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hello breadman, in the v.05 update will there be more scenes of mother and son? Or will you only expand the history of the secondary characters?
Every update will have some Leslie content, majority of v.05 will be completing Sabrina's route but I always have events for family members, and always have Leslie content.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Y'know I just realized something

This is the first game I've ever played where the protagonist has a phone with a camera app that actually has lewd pictures in it

Instead of forever just going "Not implemented yet" (or similar) when you try to access it

Reactions: FlyerReady

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Y'know I just realized something

This is the first game I've ever played where the protagonist has a phone with a camera app that actually has lewd pictures in it

Instead of forever just going "Not implemented yet" (or similar) when you try to access it
dang and I felt like I took awhile to get the phone anywhere near useful haha

Reactions: ihavephd
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes