Decker

Aug 6, 2016
v.041 saves don't work for v.05:
View attachment 2244334
Yes! Breadman told it many times. If you are playing on Windows you can find a save made by the dev that will let you start from the the beginning of the 0.5. If instead you are playing on Mac you should find a way in this thread to port the files from windows to Mac (use the search field becasue it was mantioned months ago when the 0.4 was released).

Reactions: yashiro11

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know how to break into the Church and steal holy water? I dont get any scene for visiting Hospital for Candys quest
I've simply stepped into church when at the appropriate time. For Candy 's quest the scene is at her home after you met her at the hospital.
Can you fuck the mom now?
Not yet there is still a long way to go. She will probably be one of the last to fall but we were promised a tons of contents with her as a compensation for the wait.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a walkthrough?
Yes, the in game Quest Journal holds your hand throughout the game play. You don't need anything more than that. Even if you skipped all the dialogue in the game, the journal is very clear what you need to do next.
changelog?
Changelog posted 7 days ago by the developer: #4,157
Both good ideas, will do Morado
But but you didn't do it... and guess what? CHICKEN BUTT! (Okay, but seriously -- we did get what we expected to happen).
Also, NICE -- #4,182 -- do I get royalties? HAHAHA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Not saying this game is bad BUT if the game was made with renpy engine, as a sandbox visual novel with a city map design like Summertime Saga / Taffy Tales, then it would be twice popular and playable.

BreadManGames
Is there any future plans for such a thing?
(edit)
I dont think everything u sayed was correct,
the game is good has it is, if it was made in renpy it would not fit well for the game.
If the game was just like SS and TT it would have failed, cause there is too many of those around, its not good cause they end up being same type of story and gameplay, this way using rpg maker he can be almost free to make the game has he wants and the game is popular already and has we going further in content more the game becomes popular and the game is playable idk where its not, SS is popular cause was the first of its kind,

Last edited:

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
For any moment you read what you wrote? did you do any minimal research?, cause everything u sayed not correct,
the game is good, its made in rpg maker not renpy idk where you got that from,
its not a visual novel, its a rpg with stories, which you can play what content you want first and not a only 1 story with chance of go other paths to get more then one ending and in a visual novel you dont even play you only press 1 button,
city map design like SS/TT? have you ever played those games the maps not even near close to each other, the game already popular and it will grow more has future contents drop and the game dispite minimal problems that can be fixed its playable.
Maybe you should read what they wrote? They didn't say it was made in renpy. They said it might be better IF it was made in renpy.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
will breeding/pregnancy be added in the future? It would be a shame to sell my soul to a demon for sex powers if I cant even get the women knocked up.
Did you play this at all before asking this question?

Edit: adding this screenshot of the contract between the MC and Lilith for me to link to for the inevitable repeated inquiry about breed / breeding / pregnant / pregnancy in the future (since we seem to get this a bit):
1671368278081.png
v0.05 spoiler: Also, there is breeding content in this update.

Last edited:

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Sabrina reminds me of an ex who had nothing to her besides being a big titty goth, they are what every guy wants in his 20s but they are mentally unstable and not relationship material

Jan 2, 2019
can anyone help me? im playing on mac and it shows me in the bar below that the app is open but it doesnt show anything like no screen at all... no idea what i have to do
again can someone help me? the app is open and it shows down in the bar that the app is open but no window nothing i can click around my mac but thats it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i am stuck at school it doesn let me go inside to the bathrooms aanz help
You don't say what quest you are trying to complete. Either,
  1. Load your latest save and try again (you should be saving every morning), or
  2. Take a screenshot of your quest journal showing what you are trying to complete and we'll see if we can help
again can someone help me? the app is open and it shows down in the bar that the app is open but no window nothing i can click around my mac but thats it
Link to several troubleshooting options for various OS's: #4,088

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes