Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Walkthrough anyone
The in-game quest journal ("J" key) handholds the player through much of it - no walkthrough needed. Search the thread here for any questions you have - just about every question has already been asked if it is about any content v0.4.1 and earlier.

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
the update is really nice i just wish the next update is centered more to the milfs,especially the librarian MILF!!:Kappa:

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
the update is really nice i just wish the next update is centered more to the milfs,especially the librarian MILF!!:Kappa:
Character focus builds are determined by patron vote. V.06 has been decided, and Brenda has been voted our next focus. But before that we'll be doing a 5.5 update with some other stuff. But don't worry, Leslie will get a little something each time we update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm about to take a nap, here are the answers to frequently asked questions in the past 12 hours:
  1. This is a beta release that is going through bug testing --- save in a new slot every time the save window pops up.

2. Why won't my previous save work or TypeError Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')
    See this #4,375

3. Full save please (at the end of v0.05 content)?
    Edit: It's linked in OP - provided by another player (use at your own risk) and starts inside the gallery model, go to the Hex to leave the gallery. How to move forward:
    Backup your current save folder in the game's directory. Two ways:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. I'm on a Mac and the game won't start - or running anything and getting "Failed to initialize graphics"
    See this #4,467 and/or #4,480

5. I'm stuck at school yard during lunch on the first day at VU (content that originally started v0.04.0 / v0.04.1)
    Edit: thanks to osanaiko for bringing it back to the thread, there is a hotfix that fixes a myriad of things in this beta. The 2nd HOTFIX is attached to this post. There may be further hotfixes (see #1 above) before the public release on 12/22. If you have further bugs developer is not checking this thread right now -- focusing on giving tech support in his discord. You should go there --

6. Caught in a loop after walking out of Angelina's apartment where the phone call from Mom keeps starting the scene over?
    Try the bugfix listed above in #4 or if it is still a problem -- #4,548 (if this doesn't do it, keep an eye for a new hotfix or the public release)

7. Vesper Woods / Vesper Forest - getting to the tree problems: The quest journal tells you - 1 right, 2 up (1 east, 2 north) once you enter the forest that is north of Uptown West - See video below
  8. Walkthrough?
    In-game quest journal ("J" key) gets you most places you need to go, search the thread if you have further questions - just about all the questions have been asked before

9. Is there sex with Leslie?
    There is new sexual content with Leslie in every update, however the final dirty deed with her won't be for awhile (around v0.10-ish, last told -- could be sooner, could be later)

10. Is there a lot of new content in this update?
    I used FAST dialogue and held CTRL down most of the time and getting through the new content took me just over 2 hours. There are others who read every word and are still not done with the new content after 8+ hours. YMMV

11. Y no Android?
    Past versions have had an APK. This is a beta, not the public release - either an apk wasn't made for the beta or it wasn't leaked. You could try to use Joiplay, instructions linked in OP.

12. Changelog?
    Changelog posted 7 days ago by the developer: #4,157

13. Finally:

Last edited:

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
that Paizuri from the Mom was spectacular, really got annoyed when it was teased earlier cause i had thought we weren't gonna get it in this version

Reactions: Arrow124

Nancous

Feb 3, 2019
After the night with Angelina for me it's stuck on a loop after the mom phone call, anyone having the same issue and if yes is there a way to solve it?
1671401744430.png

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Great update. Always hoping for more Leslie but Breadman said its a slow burn so the little progress is good. Like a long foreplay of building the relationship. Really hoping the next update won't another 6 months, or that updates will be happening faster so we aren't waiting 2-3 years before we finally get to bang the mom.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm... I'm getting a repeat bug at the end of Angelina's date. It says I defeated my first sin, then starts the call with Leslie[Mom] and then I defeated my first sin. Anyone have a fix? I've worked on other things, start time, weekend/weekday and got nothing. Tried MTool, and still no go.

Reactions: Blahbs

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
so I haven't played yet but wanted to say i like how you have joiplay instructions means you don't need a official android port all people got to do is download the windows version

TheOldStu

Oct 13, 2018
Hey! just started the game and it looks fun for now, but I got stucked for the quest involving Brandy, Tammy etc. How am I supposed to go to girl's room, if I cannot enter the school building? I'm just stuck outside, in the school garden. Already done the Tammy and the angel's part of the quest. HELP

olowhit

Jul 25, 2022
Hey! just started the game and it looks fun for now, but I got stucked for the quest involving Brandy, Tammy etc. How am I supposed to go to girl's room, if I cannot enter the school building? I'm just stuck outside, in the school garden. Already done the Tammy and the angel's part of the quest. HELP
It's a bug, no solution as of yet. See #4,518

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes