lalo50

Dec 7, 2021
Hello, when I try to start the game, the error message shown in the print appears, if anyone knows the solution I will be very grateful, my operating system is W10, thank you for your attention.

View attachment 2251472 View attachment 2251472
I had the same problem, the solution, in a forum I found that by installing the driver "Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta" for my radeon graphics card, the game starts normally, if you have a Radeon Hd graphics card try installing that Beta version.
But don't forget to uninstall the old driver first.

silvra13

Jul 23, 2017
Guys, Am I the only one with Ashley quest who have a bug? I mean, when I need to find the missing pages, I go to the university, hospital, park etc, and I don't find pages, why is that ? The quest told me to do that, so is it a bug or is it something specific to do?

There is a page flying around the Mall/Gamestore area you need to grab before the other four show up

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Someone has experienced this on the discord. Normally once you complete the quest "The Demon's Trist" you should be able to win the race against her. Her telling you "Can't talk, almost there! Talk to me when you've got a camera!" is her last bit of dialogue currently. If you won the race then you are good, and the journal just isn't updating. Otherwise yeah, something happened in your playthrough that messed with that quest. No need to purchase any phone, as there isn't one to buy anymore. It has been taken out this update due to not having a purpose yet, and so people don't grind money for no reason.
Well this blows donkey dong. Lucia doesn't offer a cheap cell phone and there is no way to beat Arianna in the race. Great game, but pouring 10 hours or so into it only to discover I will likely have to start a new save kinda sucks.

Jul 21, 2018
Well this blows donkey dong. Lucia doesn't offer a cheap cell phone and there is no way to beat Arianna in the race. Great game, but pouring 10 hours or so into it only to discover I will likely have to start a new save kinda sucks.
They've got a fix for it that they'll give out within a day or two. What you're missing out on though is really just one image. I'd just wait for the fix to come out instead of playing through everything again unless you really want to.
I'm attaching the image below if you want to see it now. Just your prize when you win the race.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Woohoo!
Hello, when I try to start the game, the error message shown in the print appears, if anyone knows the solution I will be very grateful, my operating system is W10, thank you for your attention.

View attachment 2251472 View attachment 2251472
See here: #4,518
So any comments on breadmans work being stolen?
It's been reported here - and I am sure in the developer's where it should be reported.

Reactions: GrandArchivist

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
The "Sabotage the laundry" quest is still bugged, since there is no laundry casket, is there a fix for this or is it doomed ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The "Sabotage the laundry" quest is still bugged, since there is no laundry casket, is there a fix for this or is it doomed ?
You followed the advice here #3,790 and you still can't get the sabotage the laundry quest? I completed it no problem in the previous version (though it doesn't show as finished even when finished in that version).

Also, I posted a link to the video of a speedrun of the new content within the last update (v0.04.1) here: #3,791 -- following it to complete Sabotage should still be possible in this version, however.

Last edited:

J-Cup_

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2022
I love the animation style..it reminds me a little DarkCookie's drawing style, but even a bit more cartoonish, or simplified....but in a good way. keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: AlbertoRiveron

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
game not open please help me. when i click the game nothing happen
Most likely you need to make sure your OS and video drivers are updated.
Try here first: #4,480
More at #4 here: #4,518

If none of the info at the links there help you, go to the developer's

Blkmamba19

Feb 29, 2020
For it being only on v0.5 I did not expect that much content. Could use a few touch ups here and there but great game. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops

Reactions: StreamSteam

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So the next update will be quick or long
Yes.

The public release (with bugfixes up to that time) of v0.05 is expected around noonish Eastern US time 12/22.
Then there will be a v0.05.5 with a bit of new content after (no word on how soon).
See here from one of the development team: #4,517

Asking about the next update when the current one isn't even completed and out with bugfixes is putting the cart before the horse.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help here i stuck on this quest for now on come to shop but can't see anyone can't anuthing to this quest ?????

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Using hotfix2 still lets the game freeze in the clothing shop. Adding the Map012.json file seems to help.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Found a new content with Chiwa and Oluchi which didn't show up during the update walkthrough. You can get it only by pentagram>Chiwa or Oluchi>Church Service.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
hello all pls help with arianna he need a camera but problem is i have buy a spy camera and he does not respond or in next update wil another camera...Thanks,or is another way to this camera to active tis quest

Reactions: Axeleen
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes