Viressa

May 24, 2018
Truly the work of a demon, haven't been blue balled on the mom this hard since that one ISCTOR game where you actually never get to fuck the mom in fact you have to watch your dad do it.
You get to fuck the mom in all the ICSTOR games, you might be thinking about Milfy City where the game got abandoned before her story was finished properly but you *do* get to fuck her in the vacation house before the cliffhanger.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
holy shit that sounds rough, promise I won't do that to y'all she's just a slow burn and I want to stick to my plan with her
You should always stick to your plan because it is your game and not someone others. Your plan your rules. But a slow burn is great in terms of interesting characters. And all the girls in the game deserve some "big" love =)

There are other games where you bang the main character in about 5 minutes. Thats boring Imho.

Keep up the great work. I loved every update so far. <3

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
You get to fuck the mom in all the ICSTOR games, you might be thinking about Milfy City where the game got abandoned before her story was finished properly but you *do* get to fuck her in the vacation house before the cliffhanger.
I could've sworn in the one where you play as the chubby?/nerdy looking kid who lives in a mansion, he never actually got to fuck his mom. Maybe I got it wrong and she just never gave into him like at all and just gave him pity sex or something lol it's been years since I played that.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Seems there is a bug of some kind at the start of the game. Lost my save and decided to start over everything worked fine up until the point where I am to start doing the chores, workout and tv watching as part of the main quest. Once I try to leave the house or enter it and end up on the porch the MC get's stuck and all the buttons are disabled though I am able to right click to change the direction the MC is facing. It's a clean install + save updated to 5.1. Gonna give a try and just restart from scratch since I've tried to restart the game and progress the story by staying in house. It first appeared before making the angel deal and then was still around after making the angel deal. Included save when it first appeared and then a save after the angel deal, file 1 first appear file 2 after angel deal.

Edit: Advanced the day even more and then the mom glitched into the wall when the MC woke up and then it somehow just worked again when I went outside and going back in again made the mom appear in house again so everything seems fine for the moment. Included when it worked again save as well, file 3 when it worked again.

Edit+: Nwm the bug is back once I have breakfast with the mom again... gonna see if I can circumvent it somehow if not I'll just restart again and see if that works.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seems there is a bug of some kind at the start of the game. Lost my save and decided to start over everything worked fine up until the point where I am to start doing the chores, workout and tv watching as part of the main quest. Once I try to leave the house or enter it and end up on the porch the MC get's stuck and all the buttons are disabled though I am able to right click to change the direction the MC is facing. It's a clean install + save updated to 5.1. Gonna give a try and just restart from scratch since I've tried to restart the game and progress the story by staying in house. It first appeared before making the angel deal and then was still around after making the angel deal. Included save when it first appeared and then a save after the angel deal, file 1 first appear file 2 after angel deal.

Edit: Advanced the day even more and then the mom glitched into the wall when the MC woke up and then it somehow just worked again when I went outside and going back in again made the mom appear in house again so everything seems fine for the moment. Included when it worked again save as well, file 3 when it worked again.
there's a known bug where you need to nap till noon, (day 3 or 4), step outside and you'll get the scene with your neighbors significant other. The the game seems to move forward without any issues (in my playthrough anyway).
There was one day with mom in the wall, but leaving the house and re-entering fixed that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes