• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
long press attack for tactical poop

That kinda ruined it after having scat off lmao.

also to the crybabies, there's no ntr, you're the cucks/otaku/stream donors that rage after her while she tries to beat the bitch that is trying to drain her bf. Its a simple game, you get defeated you get fucked.

fabz777

Nov 28, 2019
Wtf, why don't they just make a game where female lead can just go around, and f*ck every single person. I want it. I'm tired of this NTR shit, I just want a female dominance game with a female MC. Is it too much to ask for? Jeez, I can't even find any male dominance game with male as a main character. Can anyone recommend something? Thx
There is one called The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
You have to give the white girl in the store a drink from the vending machine in order to get foundation to turn white and exit the store.
Dunno why everyone else failed to mention this when people asked how to exit..

Reactions: bina123

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
A slang for shitty delinquent. Or you know, you can google "dqn meaning" and get better explanation.
I did think of googling but then, I thought it'd be better to ask my fellow hentai community members since they are more likely to give me a concrete answer. They are better experts after all.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Whoever translated this, the files can't be packed into save editor - items / system don't work properly.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save with the giving birth scene and whatever ending you get if you reach the end without taking damage?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Whoever translated this, the files can't be packed into save editor - items / system don't work properly.
This was a somewhat low effort google MTL I made a while ago and nobody reported any problems or asked me to update/improve it since. Not sure why it was used for a game thread now. (I'm guessing it's simply because nobody else made anything and the translation-request thread is dead.)

But can you be a bit more specific? What doesn't work properly? Just using a save editor, or are there actual problems in-game?

Edit: Here's a better translation: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-demon-gal-sprint-m-sales-office.88069/post-6493176

Last edited:
Reactions: Meaning Less

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
When you empty the room of nerds, talk to the lady in the small room and she will give you foundation.
And make sure you are carrying soda to give her in exchange for the foundation, otherwise she won't give you anything. (Buy at the vending machine nearby)

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I also wonder why scat h-games always have the best artists. Ankoku Marimokan, Crotch, now this one...meanwhile the artists for my more common fetishes are just average :/

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I also wonder why scat h-games always have the best artists. Ankoku Marimokan, Crotch, now this one...meanwhile the artists for my more common fetishes are just average :/
Probably because one has to be a really good artist to do scat justice and make it understandable (and thus sexually stimulating and exciting for those into such things). There is not a lot to such things so details are key. Can you say you would be excited by poor stick-figure renderings of potential sex partners? The point is one has to be talented to make that seem hot (provided the audience are those that can get excited over the topic).

Average fetishes only require average artists not exceptional ones—there are plenty of both.

That said, methinks I would disagree with your assertion that Ankoku Marimokan, Crotch and even M sales office are developers with some of the best artists.

Last edited:

ShadeTrimen

Sep 27, 2020
having issues with the gallery, all the images are in the top left corner and I can't see them fully. and the gallery menu isn't translated, if anyone has a fix it would be much appreciated!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes