Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Barring any major bugs, here is the changelog for the Patron version 0.49 that will be released on February 3rd!
(Edit for clarification, this will be available for free players on March 3rd)

new content:

• Continued story
  • New location
  • 10 fun scenes in the bar by eavesdropping
  • Multiple new characters
  • Elves!
  • Cat-girl? Cat-girl.
  • Kitsune too!?
  • You now gain a little bit of cum every night you sleep after gaining a familiar. Cross-dimensional cum!
  • New lore
  • Multiple conversation options with new characters
  • 1 new lewd scene, multiple more modified and added back
  • Bestiary has been updated with lore, since this is written from the perspective of someone in the kingdom, some enemies will be missing.
  • Bestiary must now be purchased in any bookstore, price may be different depending on location.
  • Ability to rewatch old scenes when masturbating (chapter 3+ only)
  • Pat returns to chapter 3.5, for those who wish to cheat
  • Animated gifs (this needs to be enabled in your room)
  • Not including edits to past content, this update includes a wordcount of 34,251 words.
Fixed:

• Some text regarding the spidersilk quest, some players were getting confused on how many silks were needed for the dress.
  • To prevent bugs and for future gameplay mechanics, after you finish chapter 2 you will no longer be immediately sent to sleep after running out of energy.
  • Nar the Riddler now accepts the first letter being capitalized in the first dungeon
  • Reduced the number of days in between each visit when training your charm magic from 7 to 5
  • Misty path shortcut went straight to the end instead of the passage before it, which could be a bit confusing. Fixed it so it goes to the path right before it.
  • Fixed a broken image at the beginning of chapter 3
  • Your first familiar was only accessible with higher corruption. It makes sense from a story perspective, but I felt it punished "good" players too harshly, and made it available regardless of corruption level. However I increased the rewards from the version that requires higher corruption.
  • Fixed who was speaking in one of the endings
  • Fixed some missing code which made some text hard to read near one of the endings.f

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Version 0.48 has been added to my website located here:

Downloadable version will be available in 3 days.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can the MC get laid in the Tavern? If so, how does she do it? So far, I can have her work at the brothel, but, only if she is horny enough. Can she get laid in the town? and how?

tankman1111

Jul 7, 2018
ok can i have some help the scenes dont seem to be working for me i charmed the bandit and no scene pictures showed up

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Can the MC get laid in the Tavern? If so, how does she do it? So far, I can have her work at the brothel, but, only if she is horny enough. Can she get laid in the town? and how?
At the moment you can only hook up with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had planned to add more, still might. It is possible to get laid by people in the next city you go to, though.
And For the 3rd city, I am currently writing some scenes in for the brothel, tavern, and new monster scenes (these will show up in version 0.50)

The 3rd city isn't accessible until version 0.49 which just came out via patreon yesterday.

ok can i have some help the scenes dont seem to be working for me i charmed the bandit and no scene pictures showed up
Would mind sending me your save file so I can take a look?
If it's just the one image that isn't showing then it's possible something went wrong when I converted the images to webp. Sometimes an image will break and xnconvert fails to tell me anything.
The images are originally png, but the file size is 1.3gb so I convert to webp and lower the quality by 25% dropping the games size to only 165mb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
What are some of the ways to get evil/karma points, its not really clear.. So if I wanted to get the option with Derik Transforming him into a rabbit? before I try chapter 3 again.

I could guess one might of been killing the arlunes, but I spared them for reasons. Were a good female food source. Then the Queen ended up becoming an ally which I was not expecting. Hopefully Queen intimacy events in the near future.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
What are some of the ways to get evil/karma points, its not really clear..
killing the dryad, killing the merchant to rescue Yuki, killing the merchant/mercs in the mountains (or scaring them for less corruption), Burning any of the children/plants in the echoing heights, allowing pseudinferis to kill Elyria, transforming Derek, leaving Derek impotent.

I believe there was more than that, but a quick glance at my code, that's all I see at the moment. It's possible I forgot to add some in some areas.

I intentionally left it vague. The only reason I even let players know there was content they were missing was so that they didn't think there were no other options. Personally, I'd rather leave it hidden and let players discover it on their own, but IMO that really only works with bigger games with a larger audience so the community shares the secrets they found. I love that stuff, but don't think I have enough of a following for that.

Hopefully Queen intimacy events in the near future.
Yes. A player has requested to write those scenes themselves, so they'll be added when he's done.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I intentionally left it vague. The only reason I even let players know there was content they were missing was so that they didn't think there were no other options. Personally, I'd rather leave it hidden and let players discover it on their own, but IMO that really only works with bigger games with a larger audience so the community shares the secrets they found. I love that stuff, but don't think I have enough of a following for that.
ah crap, guess tis out of my reach atm.

Guess at least now I know its out of my control unless I make some sacrifices. I was just wanting to check if there was something I was not doing or missing to influence the MC. Kinad was intrigued by TF Rabbit option. Demonically cruel. But I still like the Derik yearning option too. Cruel in its own way.

Hopefully more TF opportunities or familiars in the near future ? ^_~

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but IMO that really only works with bigger games with a larger audience so the community shares the secrets they found. I love that stuff, but don't think I have enough of a following for that.
Big or small, doesn't matter to me personally.
I even don't ever read any walkthroughs precisely because i love discovering things and solving problems on my own. :whistle::coffee:

EasternRoman

May 2, 2021
Hey, is there a particular number of spider silk I have to reach before I can make the dress? I've already collected ten but there's no prompt.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hey, is there a particular number of spider silk I have to reach before I can make the dress? I've already collected ten but there's no prompt.
Pretty sure its the silk from the Spider queen. You have to have a confrontation with her. Which doesnt really make that much sense since anyone who meets or fights her dies. So why does it have to be this silk for a dress ? if noone else can get the material. But it is what it is /shrugs

How tf can I beat seraphina, like she's immune to everything
Well theres a certain item in the game you can one shot her. Its the most baddass way tbh. its kinda obvious how useful it is when you come across it and already worked out the identity of what you will be facing. If you had the foresight too /shrugs

But I dont remember her being immune to claws ? Cant you just beat her up physically ? or I'd at least assume fire magic would do the trick ? When fighting Vampires

Charm obviously wont do shit, it useless against females, its the major drawback/gimp if you're focused in charm.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Big or small, doesn't matter to me personally.
I even don't ever read any walkthroughs precisely because i love discovering things and solving problems on my own. :whistle::coffee:
I'm completely with you on this. Sadly, not everyone is like you or I, and I do want my game to attract a larger audience.
Also, my worry is that a lot of games like mine are incomplete and people may not try different things because they'd assume it wasn't implemented. (There are LOTS of things I wanted to let players get away with trying, but don't have time to write them all into the game).

Funny enough, this is actually what I was just talking about in my last post.
She's not immune to everything (I did notice in my last playtest that it was saying she was immune to transformation right off the bat though even if you hadn't used it, which was weird). But she's not immune to anything except charm and transformation magic.

However your strength or magic isn't strong enough to harm her.

You have two choices here, you can either
A. Grind a bit.
B. Equip the solar lamp as your accessory. Which is one of the hidden secrets I was talking about. However, it's possible to complete miss out on this if you sold the ring dropped by an owl in the forest, where I first introduced portals

So why does it have to be this silk for a dress ? if noone else can get the material.
The idea is/was that people have found her silk left behind in various places and managed to sneak away without getting caught. But I didn't explain that well enough, especially considering Arabella's statue is covered in her silk and I never thought about the fact that the player could have just gathered that up.

Well theres a certain item in the game you can one shot her. Its the most baddass way tbh.

But I dont remember her being immune to claws ? Cant you just beat her up physically ? or I'd at least assume fire magic would do the trick ?
She is not immune to claws, I believe the reason they thought otherwise is because if you're too weak to do damage, you'll get a message that says "the attack had no affect" or something along those lines. I can't remember exactly what it says. So someone who leveled up and put all of their points into charm and never leveled their armor, and suddenly faces and enemy who is immune to charm might struggle at this point unless they have that item we both mentioned above.

ah crap, guess tis out of my reach atm.
I might go back and modify the point values for corruption, because players might want to be evil yet avoid killing dryads / elyria / etc.
I originally wanted corruption aka morality to only change based on major choices, but I might go back and add a bit more in the first two chapters.

Yeah, I was kind of stumped on handling this one myself. I decided not to add any corruption for this action since he's technically a very black and white evil character.
It may be cliche, but IMO it's ok to occasionally have generic characters like that.

Hopefully more TF opportunities or familiars in the near future ? ^_~
Working on some stuff for the brothel right now regarding this.
Not sure how long it'll take me to do the art though, I'm sure most people have noticed that I often fall behind on working on the art.
Yeah, I largely use AI but it takes me a very long time to photoshop images to avoid the standard sex scenes AI usually creates.
I often have to manually create two characters seperately, photoshop them together, add a leg via photoshop or by redrawing, redraw hands 99.9% of the time. I have to manually redo the main character in most scenes by fixing her eyes, horns, etc.

My main focus is making sure I have decent-sized content updates, but that takes away from the art.
Unless I were to cheat and half-ass something with minimal editing after being generated by AI, then most images take me a couple days to fix.

And then I gotta consider when I make these scenes how difficult will it be for me to make art for a scene.

For example, working on
is not something that AI can really understand the concept of, which means I have to do it manually. Thankfully, both of those examples aren't really that hard to do via photoshop, but more complicated scenes such as a side-view of a guy sitting in a chair and a girl giving him a blowjob need to be posed and created seperately, then manually edited together.

To be honest, it's not really realistic for me to add art for every single scene unless I were to stop editing them. (which is why I decided to add some optional animated gifs, but ran out of time to find relevant gifs last update).

tl;dr Yes there are more TF scenes planned, actually I'm having trouble coming up with "magical" lewd scenes that don't involve TF content (ideas are welcome).

• Sad
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Oh I suppose I can also mention that I did pick up another developer who I've been working with.

He won't be working on this version of Demon Gods, however we are working on a completely seperate project that we'll share once there's enough content for a demo. This will probably mostly depend on the speed of the artist I hire for that game.

EasternRoman

May 2, 2021
Pretty sure its the silk from the Spider queen. You have to have a confrontation with her. Which doesnt really make that much sense since anyone who meets or fights her dies. So why does it have to be this silk for a dress ? if noone else can get the material. But it is what it is /shrugs
Ah, I see. I am the stupid and didn't think of that. Thx.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Ah, I see. I am the stupid and didn't think of that. Thx.
No, it's on me for not naming it something else.
I did re-word it in the notebook though to help decrease confusion, but I don't think that update is in the free version yet.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So I tested the free version real quick with a level 19 character (waaaaay too low of a level since Seraphina is level 30).
1707296627497.png
1707296825847.png

This is with 62 melee and 57 magic.

The "you can't find an opening to use Transform magic" was supposed to only appear on the first turn, but I must have messed something up somewhere. Either way, it's an inconsequential bug.

Is this what you're seeing? If so the only strange thing here is that Seraphina is not doing as much damage as she should be.

Edit 2:
Jk, I had the game set to easy mode on my test and forgot to switch it back.

Here's what you're likely seeing:
1707297175347.png

So that wording is pretty poor.
In your case, she's not actually immune, you'rejust too low of a level.
I'll make a note of this to change the wording though to cause less confusion.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In your case, she's not actually immune, you'rejust too low of a level.
I'll make a note of this to change the wording though to cause less confusion.
Just attach a visible 'minimum level requirement' to each quest so noobs know to stay the hell away before they get stronger. :whistle::coffee:
Though probably will not work if you didn't create quest log yet, i kinda forgot if we had that yet or not. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Just attach a visible 'minimum level requirement' to each quest so noobs know to stay the hell away before they get stronger. :whistle::coffee:
Though probably will not work if you didn't create quest log yet, i kinda forgot if we had that yet or not. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I'd frame it in narrative: "You get an overpowering feeling that you should become stronger before continuing onward, or bring lots of friends. Or both."

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes