Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
i can't use old save of version 0.38, can you help me?
At the moment, old saves pre 0.39 won't work.

This is also true for version 0.4 but I've added a chapter 1 skip to 0.4.

I'm pretty sure I'm done adjusting player stats however, so version 0.41+ I think I can have old save files work properly.

Sorry about that

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
What is there to do in town after I get permission to go out? And who can I feed from? I can't join the brothel yet. Or do I need to learn the spells and go hunting for bandits? I did not stand a chance in the first fight I got into, but that was without magic.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Small continuity issue, If you agree to let the brothel boss teach you more charm magic, it assumes that you join the brothel. It says that you met the man who gave you the interview for the brothel, but I've never been there on this save.

Another weird thing is that if you do join the brothel, you say that you've been with zero men, but no matter what, that's a lie, because the only way to get your acceptance high enough is to fuck the brains out of a lot of people in the forest.

To be fair, I used a save editor to power myself up since I started a new save, so it's always possible that that broke something. I only changed my money, lust, and cum, though.

And finally, is there or will there be any benefit to trying to keep acceptance low? If it's something that is going to be raised no matter what, then it actually seems like a pointless statistic right now.

Still, I really like the game and wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
What is there to do in town after I get permission to go out? And who can I feed from? I can't join the brothel yet. Or do I need to learn the spells and go hunting for bandits? I did not stand a chance in the first fight I got into, but that was without magic.
Yeah the balance for 0.39 was pretty bad. After multiple tests, most people seem to be pretty happy with the balance in 0.4 though, so look forward to that.
I did raise the stats a bit hoping to make it easier before I released the free version of 0.39 but probably not enough.

As to what you can do in town, the tavern is currently for lore. There is someone you can seduce in the tavern after the forest is complete.

There's a few events in town and there's the brothel. I intend to add more scenes to the brothel and I'm planning to add some scenes to the tavern as well. You can get a job at the brothel if you're starving or if you've done enough sexual actions (in the forest, random events in town and brothel / not paying weekly taxes greatly raises acceptance)

Small continuity issue, If you agree to let the brothel boss teach you more charm magic, it assumes that you join the brothel. It says that you met the man who gave you the interview for the brothel, but I've never been there on this save.
Thanks for pointing this out, I had completely missed that. I'll add it to my notes to fix.

Another weird thing is that if you do join the brothel, you say that you've been with zero men, but no matter what, that's a lie, because the only way to get your acceptance high enough is to fuck the brains out of a lot of people in the forest.
So I meant human men, but you're not the first one to comment on this so I did actually update 0.4 with a minor text update regarding this, though now that you mention it I may have missed adding the update to the bandits in the forest since they were a new addition.

To be fair, I used a save editor to power myself up since I started a new save, so it's always possible that that broke something. I only changed my money, lust, and cum, though.
Editing money, lust and cum shouldn't break anything, if you edited your level however there are quite a few things that would break.

And finally, is there or will there be any benefit to trying to keep acceptance low? If it's something that is going to be raised no matter what, then it actually seems like a pointless statistic right now.
Originally this was intended as a way to keep your character from suddenly becoming an instant slut for story purposes. I figured by chapter 2 it would have lost all relevance, though I do still do a couple checks. I know some games give you complete freedom, but I wanted it to make sense since this game is also practice for my writing as I plan to make more games.
Also I am planning to add one scene the first time you reach the forest to explain why a virgin or a straight guy would suddenly be on their knees in front of a goblin.
I considered either blocking players with low acceptance from using charm or forcing them to only be able to use it when they're hungry enough until they raise their acceptance, but while that works great for the story, it would make gameplay a bit more annoying. So I've got a different plan to let the player understand why their character is willing to do these actions. I half did it already but I wasn't satisfied with it. Actually I'm completely unhappy with how the straight male and virgin decide on how to leave town the first time. I feel like it's still not realistic enough.

I did consider adding a corruption stat, but I'm on the fence about it due to where I'm taking the story. Also feel like it might be too late to add it without major changes to the game + story.

Still, I really like the game and wish you the best of luck.
I genuinely love these comments. Thank you!

Edit: sorry for typos, I'm on mobile at wife's baby shower. No forest fires were started at the shower.

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Version 0.4 is up for free on my website, I'll upload it for download here when 0.41 is available for patrons (June 3rd)

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If anyone is interested, I've been working on a new ai model.
You can vote for your favorite here

Reactions: Belgaesh

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
If anyone is interested, I've been working on a new ai model.
You can vote for your favorite here

Same boat as the other guy without a Patreon account and not wanting to make one. My vote is 5, some have some weird oddities that are hard to ignore. IE: two belly buttons in some, an extra arm in another, oddly visible ribs in another. Overall I like the look of 5 and it is missing any weirdness for me.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after giving this new update a go. I cant figure out to make the MC white haired.

I was sure there were options in the previous version I played ? Has creating MCs hair colour been removed ?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Same boat as the other guy without a Patreon account and not wanting to make one. My vote is 5, some have some weird oddities that are hard to ignore. IE: two belly buttons in some, an extra arm in another, oddly visible ribs in another. Overall I like the look of 5 and it is missing any weirdness for me.
No worries, and the oddities like two belly buttons is because I used the same prompt and same seed. Naturally if I used a model I would use the least deformed image then photoshop to fix any issues. I was more trying to show differences in details, like some models do gems and lace better, some models cannot do feathers at all while others make beautiful looking feathers.

So after giving this new update a go. I cant figure out to make the MC white haired.

I was sure there were options in the previous version I played ? Has creating MCs hair colour been removed ?
Go to the market in town, then find a guy who does hair potions

best game good job :) will be the time of pregnancy..?
I am currently debating on how exactly to implement that. If it'll be an instant thing, or a time skip, or what. I have no intentions to put children in the game as they can get me banned in patreon, but I've got a couple ideas I'm considering.

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
No worries, and the oddities like two belly buttons is because I used the same prompt and same seed. Naturally if I used a model I would use the least deformed image then photoshop to fix any issues. I was more trying to show differences in details, like some models do gems and lace better, some models cannot do feathers at all while others make beautiful looking feathers.
Good to know. In terms of style, I still think 5 would be my favorite. I do also like 3 and 1.

Reactions: Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Good to know. In terms of style, I still think 5 would be my favorite. I do also like 3 and 1.
Thanks!

Actually 1, 3, and 4 are brand new models I just created. I was hoping for option 4 or option 1 personally.
Option 5 is a model I created a couple months ago and have used from time to time. Especially for fantasy enemies.

That said, even if 5 wins, which it looks like it will. I'll still occasionally need to swap to another model that does certain things better than others.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Why are you using new models you could use Lora or lycoris to change artsyles or use them to let your model learn concepts like wings or feathers it's a lot less work than merging some models together.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes