EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
blogbanner.png

Overview:
A monster breeding sandbox-ish HRPG made in game maker where you get to catch, breed and train a variety of characters so you can form your own invincible demon army as you explore the postwar ruins of the skeleton city, uncover mysteries, solve puzzles, do quests and overcome enemies along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2019-07-26
Developer: The King of Brocoli
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

explore.gif CaptureMiniGame.gif DemonHUNTsquad comp.gif

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
gonna keep an eye on this one, seems interesting and i see possible improvements in the arts/animation so just hoping it won't be abandoned like lots of interesting games

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Normally i'm not one to complain about stuff like this, but considering its a breeding game why isn't there a male MC option?

Edit - Also the werewolf scene leaves a lot to be desired. The posing is well... we cant actually see anything, maybe consider a different angle.?

Reactions: zhranzagul

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
what are the controls? No idea what i'm suppose to do when the game starts. wasd move and f is fullscreen otherwise all my key mashing hasnt shown anything else

Reactions: Usokitsuki

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
okay, downloaded it, played it and here's some problems i have with it so far:

1: no control layout given, first time i booted it up i tried esc as that's typically a menu button but here it closed the game
2: no popup for if you win or lose against the catgirl. i didn't know how many hearts you needed so i basically filled the pc with catgirls, which can be problematic

other than that good tech demo if very barebones, looking forward to future development

Reactions: cyrodi

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It's rather unfortunate that these monsters are almost literally the same as the ones in Breeding Season, Breeders of the Nephelym, and other lookalikes and clones.

They always seem to start with cats, wolves(not dogs for some reason), demons, and some type of bovine, usually cows.

While this demo looks good and shows promise, the lack of variation makes me reserve my enthusiasm for this project.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote