kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, so.. I am not understanding the safe puzzle at all.

I found all the clues and I believe to be putting the combinations right.. but, nothing works. I'm starting with 0 which is technically A, but nothing ever happens.

Any clues on how I may be able to get this? Also what are the sort of screws at each corner of the safe?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Okay, so.. I am not understanding the safe puzzle at all.

I found all the clues and I believe to be putting the combinations right.. but, nothing works. I'm starting with 0 which is technically A, but nothing ever happens.

Any clues on how I may be able to get this? Also what are the sort of screws at each corner of the safe?
My guy, I dont quite know how to tell you this, but this game has been undeveloped for more than a year at this point. If you can't figure something out, odds are, it probably just doesn't work.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It was 2 things actually, First I didn't find the game to be fap worthy, and if you can't fap to it ¿Why bother?
Secondly; The scope of the game proved to be too much for me.I wanted to make breeding season meets pokemon, when I should've been making Naedoko Demon's Ground.
I did learned quite a lot tho & hopefully I'll be able to apply these lessons into my next project.
But, that doesn't change the fact that I failed everyone & myself, becoming the very thing I loathed
I'm sorry guys, specially those who supported me...

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I did learned quite a lot tho & hopefully I'll be able to apply these lessons into my next project.
But, that doesn't change the fact that I failed everyone & myself, becoming the very thing I loathed
Bruh, take it easy on yourself. Keep making games and hopefully keep enjoying doing it. What you consider a failure is still light-years ahead of the complainers who've never touched a line of code themselves. It's really easy to criticize something after it's made, but creating something where there was nothing takes a lot more effort and thought.

Reactions: Artix0

Rayfa Khurain

Jan 5, 2018
It was 2 things actually, First I didn't find the game to be fap worthy, and if you can't fap to it ¿Why bother?
Secondly; The scope of the game proved to be too much for me.I wanted to make breeding season meets pokemon, when I should've been making Naedoko Demon's Ground.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I was one of the first people who downloaded this, and I think it had a lot of potential, but it was always going to be really difficult to do alone, and regardless of what you think, you did deliver a really nice demo. You did good man.

Reactions: Artix0 and Wipfell

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
And if it's any consolation, I found it very fap worthy :BootyTime:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote